Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tier 2: Enchanter Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Tier 2: Enchanter Template Empty
PostSubject: Tier 2: Enchanter Template   Tier 2: Enchanter Template I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2018, 7:36 am

Tier 2: Enchanter Template 6bx9lZR

Name

Gender/Sex:

Secondary Class: (What else is your character? Meister? Weapon? Witch/Sorcerer? Any human-based class can be an Enchanter (no monsters or animals); patchwork soul creatures cannot due to the instability of their soul(s) wavelength(s).)

Love Interest: (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):

Weapon/Meister: (Only include this if your character is capable of wielding or is a weapon class as their secondary. Put none or N/A if you don't have one; if you want to be especially helpful, include "looking" or "will not pair" as they apply.)

Madness Strand: (If applicable; What type of madness this character has; may be left blank, initially, but MUST be stated once they reach 10 or more souls. Please note that any madness an Enchanter has will be infused into anything that they create. This is even possible if the object isn't infused with their own soul wavelength.)

Enchanter Subsect: (Golemancer/Toolmaker)

Golem(s)/Magical Tools: (What sort of golems, if anything, do they make? Be mindful of the limits to the number of Golems, by size, Enchanters may have. Otherwise, what magical tools have they made/do they specialize in?)

Materials Used: (Enchanters are restricted on what materials they may use for enchanting. For example, flesh golems are not allowed. Additionally, Enchanters must specialize, as it takes so much work to make their creations.)

Appearance: (Please describe the character's physical appearance here. What does this character look like? If you're struggling, you can include clothing, common facial expressions, or things like what they looked like before becoming who they are, today. This is a descriptor section and requires a minimum of 100 words.)

Personality: (What makes your character tick? How do they react around others, strangers, people that they're close to? What sort of things do they like or dislike? This is a descriptor section and requires a minimum of 100 words.)

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do, once you finish the application. You are required to explain how non-witch/sorcerer characters obtained their Enchanter's Gloves and how any Enchanter learned how to Enchant, be it from another Enchanter, texts/tomes, or otherwise. As a descriptor section, this portion requires a minimum of 100 words.)

Soul Count (If Applicable): (Total number of currently acquired/consumed souls; this can be removed if the Enchanter does not consume souls, as long as they aren't a weapon, in addition to being an Enchanter.)

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Abilities: (Abilities may or may not be gained naturally, either being something inherited via genetics, or something that came about as a result of experimentation or soul consumption, etc. Include spells (reasonably) if applicable. Witches/Sorcerers do not require Enchanter's gloves to enchant things, but instead specialized training. This training leaves them with only their Familiar (Animal) Magic, Enchanting, and one other spellset; Enchanting is especially effective with Object magics.)

AbilityDescriptionSouls (If Applicable)
Name of Ability 1Description of ability# of required souls to use
Name of Ability 2Description of ability# of required souls to use
Name of Ability 3Description of ability# of required souls to use
Name of Ability 4Description of ability# of required souls to use

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"

Code:
[center][img]Image URL goes here[/img]

[b][size=16]Name[/size][/b]

[b]Gender/Sex:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Secondary Class:[/b] (What else is your character? Meister? Weapon? Witch/Sorcerer? Any human-based class can be an Enchanter (no monsters or animals); patchwork soul creatures [i]cannot[/i] due to the instability of their soul(s) wavelength(s).)

[b]Love Interest:[/b] (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

[b]Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):[/b]

[b]Weapon/Meister:[/b] (Only include this if your character is capable of wielding or is a weapon class as their secondary. Put none or N/A if you don't have one; if you want to be especially helpful, include "looking" or "will not pair" as they apply.)

[b]Madness Strand:[/b] (If applicable; What type of madness this character has; may be left blank, initially, but MUST be stated once they reach 10 or more souls. Please note that any madness an Enchanter has [i]will be infused into anything that they create.[/i] This is even possible if the object isn't infused with their own soul wavelength.)

[b]Enchanter Subsect:[/b] (Golemancer/Toolmaker)

[b]Golem(s)/Magical Tools:[/b] (What sort of golems, if anything, do they make? Be mindful of the limits to the number of Golems, by size, Enchanters may have. Otherwise, what magical tools have they made/do they specialize in?)

[b]Materials Used:[/b] (Enchanters are restricted on what materials they may use for enchanting. For example, flesh golems are not allowed. Additionally, Enchanters must [i]specialize,[/i] as it takes so much work to make their creations.)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Please describe the character's physical appearance here. What does this character look like? If you're struggling, you can include clothing, common facial expressions, or things like what they looked like before becoming who they are, today. This is a descriptor section and requires a minimum of 100 words.)

[b]Personality:[/b] (What makes your character tick? How do they react around others, strangers, people that they're close to? What sort of things do they like or dislike? This is a descriptor section and requires a minimum of 100 words.)

[b]History:[/b] (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do, once you finish the application. You are [i]required[/i] to explain how non-witch/sorcerer characters obtained their Enchanter's Gloves and how [i]any[/i] Enchanter learned how to Enchant, be it from another Enchanter, texts/tomes, or otherwise. As a descriptor section, this portion requires a minimum of 100 words.)

[b]Soul Count (If Applicable):[/b] (Total number of currently acquired/consumed souls; this can be removed if the Enchanter does not consume souls, as long as they aren't a weapon, in addition to being an Enchanter.)

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b] (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

[b]Abilities:[/b] (Abilities may or may not be gained naturally, either being something inherited via genetics, or something that came about as a result of experimentation or soul consumption, etc. Include spells (reasonably) if applicable. Witches/Sorcerers do not require Enchanter's gloves to enchant things, but instead specialized training. This training leaves them with only their Familiar (Animal) Magic, Enchanting, and one other spellset; Enchanting is especially effective with Object magics.)

[table border="1"][tr][td]Ability[/td]
[td]Description[/td]
[td]Souls (If Applicable)[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]Name of Ability 1[/td]
[td]Description of ability[/td]
[td]# of required souls to use[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]Name of Ability 2[/td]
[td]Description of ability[/td]
[td]# of required souls to use[/td]
[/tr]