Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rage
SERP Member
SERP Member
Rage

Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)   Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2018, 9:57 pm

Bourbon? Gin and Tonic? Maybe something new? Rampur had been Conrad's drink of choice since about 2011, but recently, or more accurately, since his last birthday, Braddock had developed a certain hankering for an imported Japanese whiskey by the name of 'Hibiki'. Other bars inside of the city seemed to have a limited selection when it came to alcohol, sticking to just domestic beer and a few imports, but Conrad was on a hunt for something worth buying, and that's what Hibiki was.
  Conrad stepped up to the bar, staring directly into the overhanging sign above the entrance.

"The Rose Garden, eh?" He said almost inquisitively. A man stood by the door, presumably for ID, which Conrad held out to him. The bouncer nodded, and Conny made his way inside.

Inside the bar, Braddock found his way to the counter and plopped himself down on a stool. As soon as his rear made contact with the seat, a red-headed girl popped out of almost nowhere, meeting him at the counter. After a few short words, the girl asked for his drink and Conrad replied.

"You probably don't have it, but I'm looking for a whiskey import. It's called Hibiki."

"The Japanese import? Yeah, we got some in the back. Let me go grab a bottle. Not a lot of people ask for it." And with the that, the girl disappeared, and a few minutes later, reappeared, clutching a white-labeled bottle in her hand. Pulling a glass from under the counter, she poured Conrad a glass, then slid it down to him. She set the bottle down next to him while Conny stared down at his beloved drink. Taking a long drag, the sweet contents that went into making the drink come to fruition in Braddock's mouth very easily.

"You don't find a lot of whiskeys that can soothe and burn your throat at the same time you know. It's some kind of harmony. Like Soul Resonance. My uncle tried to connect soul mechanics to alcohol all the time, but he was a drunkard afte-"
Conrad looked up and the bar hand who he had thought he was speaking to was gone. Gone to the other ends of the bar-restaurant for other reasons. Conrad sighed.

OOC: (Using Rose with permission from Lani)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)   Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 11:43 am

Something about Death City always seemed to draw the white haired traveller. The place had been around longer than he himself has yet it always seemed new each time he would visit. It was also a place that seemed to draw all sorts of people, so there were many places in various districts that could also be mistaken for entirely different countries. For someone that loved to see what time and places had in store, it was simply a treasure trove. All that was better left for later, however. He was a traveller and in his humble opinion a traveler needed to rest for a while each and every time they came upon a location that they wanted to stick about and see for a little longer than usual. The white haired man was lucky enough to come upon a bar as he headed into the City, one that wasn't there the last time he was. His agenda made a visit entirely sensible.

At the door, where a bouncer stood, Michi tried to pretend like he didn't know what was going on. He did have his passport which he did renew every so often, but that passport showed his age to be 300, as it was when reckoning by the calendar. Michi didn't like explaining himself. Anyone would expect him to be a sorcerer if they saw that and last he knew that might not have been a good thing. Luckily enough, he did look to be around 30 years old, so he was let in without issue. Once inside, the man took off the hat which was doing the job of protecting his pale skin from the Nevada sun and set it atop the wooden box which he carried on his back once he had sat down next to another patron and put that on the floor as well. He didn't start up a conversation just yet, because perhaps this person didn't want to be disturbed. He simply rolled a shoulder and waited for the bar-lady to notice him as well.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)   Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 5:45 pm

It was an average time, on an average day, in an average year for a certain sorcerer. Rune Shadowend was out and about, taking a stroll just outside the city limits when he came across a bar he wasn't familiar with. To be fair though, the sorcerer didn't go to bars all that often. Maybe once every other month or so. He didn't really have anything to do, so he figured that while he was passing by, he might as well get a drink.

When he walked up to the door, Rune noticed a bouncer, visibly standing next to the door. With a sigh, he took out his ID and showed the bouncer, earning him a frown. His ID showed his actual age. "Yes, I'm a sorcerer, and no I didn't read your mind. I don't have that ability. Can I go in now? " Rune told him. The bouncer nodded and the sorcerer walked in.

Now inside the bar, Rune looked around. There was a variety of people inside. He didn't want to look all lonely by sitting at a table by himself, so he sat down at the bar with a huff. " Let me get a dirty martini. " He told the bartender, crossing his arms atop the counter.
Back to top Go down
Rage
SERP Member
SERP Member
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)   Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 11:43 am

Conrad caught the white-haired gentleman sit down beside him out of the corner of his eye. He seemed - odd - to say the least. Though white hair was, in fact, odd, what seemed to be the most strange to Conrad was that piercing jade colored eye that the guy sported.

If inspecting the unknown bar-goer wasn't enough, a face that Conrad did recognize strode into The Rose Garden. The DWMA had instructed teachers to keep tabs on the sorcerer, but these were not work hours, and keeping up the teacher profile was not important. Braddock reached over the counter and grabbed two glasses - the same as the one he was drinking from - and poured a helping of whiskey into each glass and slid them to each gentleman. While drinking was nice, drinking with company was better.

"Drinks on me, lads."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)   Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 12:34 pm

Seeing that the man looked at him with some interest, Michi simply gave him a slight and polite smile before he was distracted by the entrance of another person. His smile widened as he seemed to find some amusement in the appearance of that person. White haired and pale just like himself, along with a striking eye colour to boot, even if it wasn't quite the same. He knew well enough that Death City was a gathering place for the unusual, but he never expected that kind of coincidence.

He was about to go back to trying to get the attention of someone that he might be able to ask for a drink and looked away from both of the men to do that. The sound of a glass being slid across the counter towards him was another surprise. "A most generous offer," Michi said as he took the glass, nodding to the man in thanks, before then taking a drink from it. He looked over at the bottle than the man had poured from, clearly looking to see what it was within the bottle. "Japanese whiskey? There's something new to me. It's very good," he commented, before  turning to look at the other two men. "What do you say, lets not drink as strangers. I'm Michael Urhmacher. Most call me Michi."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)   Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 1:02 pm

As a glass of whiskey was slid towards him, he looked up. That was unexpected. Picking it up, he smelled it and then took a sip. "Ah, thank you, kind sir. I was in need of a drink." Rune replied, taking another sip of the whiskey. "What an interesting flavor..." He muttered to himself. "If introductions is what you want, introductions is what you'll get." He said to the white-haired man. Rune sat his glass down and smirked. "That guy seems to know who I am." He said, pointing to the man that had slid the glasses of whiskey towards the two white-haired men. ""Rune Shadowend, at your service." The sorcerer said, picking up his glass once more and taking yet another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)   Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 10:41 pm

Sophia Exagora was known in Death City for a lot of things. Her work as the DWMA therapist, her status as a Death Scythe but the most notorious thing she was known for was being a heavy drinker and a common barfly. In fact, Sophia had been to almost every bar in Death City at least once but tonight she decided to try something new. She knew the Twins, Rose and Crystal from work as well as a mutual patient of hers. She had heard that they had a bar/strip club outside of town called "The Rose Garden" and figured that it would be a nice change of pace as well as a safe place to get hammered seeing as the twins would watch her back.

She stepped out of the taxi she took wearing a thigh length red mini-skirt with knee-high stockings, red high-heel shoes, and matching white midriff top. She paid the driver cash from her purse and walked to the door of the building. When she was stopped by the bouncer she showed him her DWMA ID and he let her through. Once inside she made a beeline for the bar and when she saw the men there she noticed Conrad as well as Rune the sorcerer. She smiled at the three of them and sat on the opposite side of Conrad as she set her purse down on the bar.

"Fancy meeting you here, Conrad. It's Sophia if you don't recall. We work together in the same building though I am in a different department than you. So, anything good to drink so far?" She asked as she waited for the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)   Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whiskey, Gin, and New Faces (Open)
Page 1 of 1