Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Track Record (open) (T)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwight Schrute
SERP Member
SERP Member
Dwight Schrute

Track Record (open) (T) Empty
PostSubject: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 1:31 pm

RECORDING 2 Time: 3/9 6:00am
"6 seconds. 6 fucking seconds. That's the record I have to beat. Haunted me since yesterday. I had trouble sleeping last night, so I put my insomnia to good use. Writing the number 6 down repeatedly really pumped me up for today. Today I plan to do it in under 5. Classes start in a couple of hours, so I have some time." Robert stopped the recording on his phone.
The hot Nevada sun had only just risen and he was, as always, wearing a Hawaiian shirt. It was a faded blue, and covered in images of a galaxy of starfish, in a lighter blue and orange. Tiny guitars and words also dotted the shirt. He was also wearing a bright yellow tie with red rings, a Casio calculator watch on his right wrist, and gym shorts, as well as his sneakers.

He crouched at the starting line in preparation. Immediately after starting the stopwatch function on his Casio, he tore off down the track. The instant he finished the 100m dash, he stopped and eagerly scanned the time. "Dammit!" He exclaimed.

Last edited by Dwight Schrute on March 11th 2018, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 1:40 am

"Hey kid, what are you doing out here this early?" A voice called out, if the meister were to look over, he could see a man in his early 20's strolling over, missing his legs and an arm "You do realize that classes don't start for a few more hours right? I mean come on, it is six in the morning." He noticed the kid seemed to be wearing a hawaiian shirt with a bright yellow tie "And apparently you dresses yourseld by jumping head first into a thrift store."
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
SERP Member
SERP Member
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 12:54 am

"Trying to break a record!" Robert replied to the approaching man. For someone who seemed only a couple years older than he was, he'd certainly had some extreme experiences. Judging by the prosthetics, he could see that the man had lost three of his limbs. He was eager to know what happened.

"I know. And what better time than six, when the sun's just come up and I have a couple hours to myself before class." Lots of people were content to spend their free time sleeping till 9. Not Robert. He liked to be as active as possible. If he could have his way, he'd never sleep at all.

He glanced down at his clothes. "yes, I get these online, now. Cheap." Now it was his turn to ask a question. "How many fights did it take to lose three limbs?"
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 11:37 pm

Jet nodded, seeming to be able to agree with his statements. When the boy asked about his limbs, Jet nearly laughed "Straight for the throat, ehh kid? I can respect that. The arm, I lost in a fight against this entity called Skull Knight, not a fun guy to fight. I lost my legs a few weeks or months after that in a battle against a golem. I could have gotten them replaced with robotic prosthetics, like the arm, but the guy who made the arm wasn't around at the time." He said, rolling to a stop near the kid "The name is Jet Tucker, Death Scythe and Teacher here at the DWMA. I am guessing you are trying to beat the 6 second record set all those years ago? If so, good luck, there is a reason no one has beaten it since it was set."
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
SERP Member
SERP Member
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2018, 3:28 pm

"Robert Holmes, weaponless Meister" Robert replied, while adjusting his tie. His brows shifted upwards, he was thrilled to be meeting a Death Scythe up close! He quickly bombarded Jet with questions. "what kind of weapon do you turn into? How does it feel before and after you turn into a Death Scythe? What's the transformation like? What does a witch's soul taste like? And how long did it take you to gather all 100 souls?" He asked excitedly.

"And what is the skull knight? Did you manage to defeat him?" He couldn't help but see Jet as a real life Professor Xavier, a man who'd had his legs irretrievably damaged in battle and went on to teach a younger generation. But the Death Scythe likely wouldn't get the reference if he mentioned it.

"Yep!" Robert enthusiastically replied. "And the reason is? Because no one's tried? I doubt you'd allow the use of steroids at the DWMA."
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2018, 1:42 am

"My weapon form is a rapier." Jet sai, lifting one arm up and stransforming the hand into the blade with spikes coming out of his lower arm, as he answers Roberts questions "It pretty much feels the same, both before and after the transformation. I guess it is more of a mental feeling that you are stronger. The transformation itself is invigorating, like adrenaline was shot through your entire body. A witch soul doesn't taste that different from a regular Kishin Egg soul. And about 5 years, but I goofed off for quite a while." He said, turning his arm back to normal and placing it back onto the chair "What was he? I don't know the full answer to that question, and I never did defeat him. So as far as I know, he is still out there, being the Skull Knight." He said, rolling his arm to keep it from going to sleep "It ain't because no one has tried to beat it. It's because no one has been able to beat because the kid who set the record was a freak of nature. He was the most physically fit meister at the school ever so far."
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
SERP Member
SERP Member
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 12:24 am

Robert's face lit up with excitement when Jet transformed his arm into a blade with spikes. It was always cool to see a human transform into a weapon, especially since this was a death scythe, the first one he met. He would've liked to see a full transformation, but the arm would have to do. He absorbed this new information eagerly, he always thought it was better to get a first hand account from the experiencer rather than from a book. He figured the transformation would feel invigorating. "And what does a Kishin Egg soul taste like?" He wasn't a weapon so naturally he'd have to ask.
5 years...including time spent goofing off. Technically anyone could do it in 1, but with adequate training and a schedule which included battling foes every 1-3 days. Robert was ambitious enough to try for 1 year, now all he needed was a partner. Speaking of which. "Who's your partner? How'd you meet?" He could probably learn from other's experience getting a partner. It was good to know that such a formidable opponent like the Skull Knight was still out there, perhaps he'd have the opportunity to battle it later, that'd be a sweet challenge to overcome. But first he'd have to find out what it was.
"So he was basically a Mary Sue of physical fitness?" So Far. Those two words left it open for the future to determine a new champion. And naturally, Robert wanted it to be him.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 2:53 am

"Ehhhhh, I really haven't ever noticed a distinct flavor from a Kishin Egg soul. Well, I haven't exactly needed to eat one in though, so that could be a reason." Jet said, surprised that this first year meister wanted to know so much "My partner? Well, the one that turned me into a Death Scythe was named Connor. He was a crazy one, but a loyal friend. Never would expect him to be the religous type, but surprising enough he was a traveling priest." The weapon, gazing off into the distance with a smile on his face "When had some fun times, just us roaming around killing Kishin Eggs and helping out towns. That was the life." He looked at Robert and said "A Mary Sue? I guss you could say that, he could probably match some of the pro athelets in most any compition."
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
SERP Member
SERP Member
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 8:32 pm

It was always better to at least know that a Kishin Egg had no flavor in Robert's opinion. Jet started to get nostalgic when he mentioned Connor. He hoped it was because they simply weren't working together, rather than the other reason that came to mind. And yet he had to know: "And where is Connor now? Still traveling and preaching" He was certain a wandering priest like Connor would be spreading the gospel when he wasn't battling Kishin eggs. He folded his arms across his chest and waited for a reply, he could beat the record later. "Sounds like quiet a challenge." Robert replied as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Besting a physically gifted individual. Now that's the kind of record I want to set."
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2018, 9:26 pm

Jet laughed "Yeah I guess you could say that about him. But he wasn't a very good priest, mainly just told people what is wrong and what not to do, like kill innocent people. He was more of a self-proclaimed priest, not really bound to the laws of anyone church. But those were some good times we had." Jet nodded "Setting records is fun, but you have to train to beat them. Hell if you want kiddo, come see me after classes sometime and I can help you train your running. But it won't be easy, especially considering who one of the P.E. teachers is."
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
SERP Member
SERP Member
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2018, 12:52 pm

As he listened to Jet talk about his former partner, Robert wondered: "When was the last time you saw him?" Robert wasn't a stranger to training. He wasn't a stranger to difficulty either. "That'd be great! What time would work for you?" He wrung his hands together in excitement. "I'd actually prefer it if things weren't so easy. I find difficulty to be more fun and rewarding."
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2018, 10:35 pm

Jet shrugged "I can't remember exactly, I think it was somewhere in Indiana. Not exactly sure, but it was definitely a few years ago." He said, trying to think of it. "Anytime at all works for me, but I will typically do it after class everyday. Which well, it would make sense if you don't want to, considering that it would be after P.E." Jet smiled at the younger weapon "Good, then you will probably fit in here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track Record (open) (T)   Track Record (open) (T) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Track Record (open) (T)
Page 1 of 1