Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 10:09 am

"Lets," Yurio said, with a single nod, before going on inside of the building. This whole trip suddenly took a weird turn, and they haven't even seen any of the exhibits yet. What the hell sort of sex machine could be interesting or weird enough to put in a museum? How could there be enough of those to fill a whole museum!?

So many questions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 10:31 am

And so the two entered the (probably) strangest museum in the history. As the name implied it was filled with different gadgets, some, if not most of which nobody would ever expect to exists. It seemed like the one who decided to open that place wasn't afraid to show tools for all kinds of kinks, which would probably break the purest minds. The museum itself had 3 floors. Not only it had simple toys, but costume parts, some strange restraining devices. In other words, it probably had everything the most crooked ones would imagine. After they were done with the museum Aurora left the building with an expression that, if translated, would probably mean "what the fuck have I just seen?". The expression was mixed with a giant blush that covered her whole face. During the whole "trip" around the museum, Aurora didn't even say anything. She had to admit though, some of the machines seemed quite interesting and a part of her was curious what kinds of pleasure they'd provide. "You know what? Never again. " The witch finally said.

(source: Wikipedia [Since none of us would even dare to visit such a place lol])
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 10:42 am

Yurio had acted similarly throughout the visit, and his own expression by the end was similar too. "Yep," he agreed with Aurora. It really was a once only sort of experience. He took Aurora's hand and walked off, very much looking to move away from the museum and hopefully forget about it. Not likely, but he was allowed to be hopeful.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 6:37 pm

Aurora started leading the way back towards the main square. It seemed like more and more people started appearing on the streets. Many of them were tourists with cameras. Many of them were in organized groups. It seemed like Prague was such a popular city to visit that even tourists from Asia could be seen from time to time. They were standing at the main square when something came into Aurora... It wasn't too pleasant though as it made her cringe because it reminded her of her darkest days. She decided to say it anyway. "I've heard that Czech beer is apparently good... Oh, by the way, did you know that in most European countries you must be 18 to drink alcohol? There are exceptions though. For example, from what I've heard in Germany you can drink beer at age of 16. I'm not sure how true that is but admit, it's an interesting random piece of knowledge." The girl said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 6:45 pm

"It kinda makes sense for it to be like that," Yurio said, looking around at the increasing amount of people. He preferred it empty, but it was still something that he didn't see much back in Death City, even if it was a special sort of place. "So, are you telling me this because you just sort of remembered, or are you saying that you want to go try it?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:15 pm

Aurora suddenly blushed. He guessed correctly. "Uhm... Both?" The witch said before she scratched the back of her head and let out a sigh. "It's tempting, you know? I'm curious about the taste." Aurora explained calmly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:21 pm

"Then, lets just go for it," Yurio said, shrugging. He didn't really care about whether Aurora occasionally drank or not. As long as she was responsible about it, that is.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:29 pm

Since her dark days were over, Aurora had become an abstinent and during their trip that was going to be ended. The witch shuddered slightly at the bad memories. "I.. I'm not sure if that's a good idea, to be honest..." Aurora said quietly, though it more sounded like a mumble.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:31 pm

"Then lets not do it," Yurio said, hearing her just fine. "It's up to you, in the end. I don't care either way."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 8:13 pm

Aurora shrugged. It was quite tempting, but on the other hand, maybe it was better to ignore that feeling? Maybe it was better to stay away from anything that can cause a troublesome addiction? On the other hand, it was just beer, it didn't have much alcohol in it so nobody could get drunk after having one. Probably that's why Germans allowed 16-year-olds to drink it. "Eh... Alright, let's do it. Just one and just this once." Aurora said. After all, Yurio could also try it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 8:25 pm

"Lets go, then," Yurio said, though saying that, he still waited for Aurora to lead. He wasn't familiar enough with the smell of beer or pubs that he'd be able to pick it out as easily as he had done with the cafe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 8:47 pm

So the two started getting away from the main square, trying to find a clean, normal looking place. In some cities that was a challenge. However, they were in Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic which was popular among the tourists. Bars and pubs just had to be clean to attract customers, right? Still, it took them a moment to find a good-looking place. Once they did, Aurora led Yurio inside. Apparently, they found themselves in a place known as "Prague Beer Museum". "Alright..." Aurora said, then made a pause to let out a sigh. "Go find us an empty table. I'll order the drinks in the meantime." The witch said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 8:57 pm

Yurio took a moment to look around the place before actually going over to an empty table and sitting down, having never been in a place like this before. He did wait patiently after that, curious or not.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:11 am

Aurora looked around at how many types and brands of beer the place offered and suddenly she felt slightly lost. She wasn't a beer expert, not even an amateur, how on Earth was she supposed to know what to pick? The witch scratched the back of her head, completely unsure what to do.
Suddenly a man behind the bar looked at her with a polite smile and said "English?"
At first, Aurora looked at him, giving him a confused look, but she quickly shook her head and started talking in Czech. She explained that despite being Czech, she was on a trip to Prague from Death City and that's why she had no idea what to choose.
The barman (beerman?) nodded at her with a smile and suggested ordering the most popular Czech beer. Aurora happily accepted the suggestion and bought the drinks. After that, she quickly found where Yurio was sitting and went there holding two mugs in her hands. "Apparently this place is popular among true connaisseurs... They have so many different types of beer that I just... got overwhelmed slightly." Aurora told Yurio after she sat at the table and placed the drinks down.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:43 am

"So this is meant to be good, then?" Yurio said, looking at the drinks that Aurora put on the table. "I've never had beer before," he said, though it was something that most could probably guess.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:50 am

"Apparently this is the most popular "brand" in Czech" Aurora said with a shrug. "I'll surprise you. I've never had beer before either." The witch told him with a slight smile. It was true. During her darkest days she would mostly end up drinking wine and that was enough for her to feel dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 10:11 am

"Really?" Yurio was a little bit surprised, though it did maybe make sense for someone who was drinking to drown their sorrows to be drinking something stronger than beer. Yurio was glad that she didn't have any more sorrows to drown. He brought his glass closer to himself. "On your mark?" he asked. Doing it together seemed like fun.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 10:27 am

"Yeah, really. I've had wine most of the time." The witch said with all honesty and with a nod. When Yurio suggested trying the drink together, at the same time, Aurora grinned. "Sure!" She said as she picked her glass up and let out a chuckle. Doing it together really seemed like fun. "Three... two... one... go!" Aurora said before she took a big sip of the drink... The taste was weird. A mix of sweetness and sourness. Though Aurora had to admit that it was quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 11:40 am

Just as planned, Yurio also took a drought of the beer. He looked down at the glass after putting it back down again. "It's okay, I guess?" he said, finally. It was certainly unique, although he wasn't sure if he'd pick it if he had other options; that is, of stuff to drink. He knew nothing about alcohol.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 11:58 am

"Yeah, it's okay. Coffee is better though." Aurora replied before chuckling. She got so used to the delicious coffee from Nine tails that everything else just didn't seem as good. Even if it was a completely different type of drink. "This is refreshing though." Aurora commented after another big sip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 12:17 pm

"It is," Yurio agreed with the first statement, not commenting on the second. Coffee was one of the things that he liked better than this, though he was still drinking it regardless.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 12:47 pm

Aurora kept drinking her beer, thinking about the entirety of their two-days long date. It really turned out to be as amazing as she'd thought it would be. "Ah... this trip is so great... We get to spend so much time together exploring new stuff and everything..." Aurora said, clearly satisfied with their date.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 12:58 pm

"Yep! I'm loving every moment," Yurio said, now sporting another grin. "It's going to be evening at home by the time we get back, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 1:03 pm

"Yeah, it's going to be early evening by the time we get home." Aurora confirmed with a nod. She then smiled. "I mean, we can always get back early, if you want and have some fun in Death City." The witch added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 1:08 pm

"I don't mind walking around Prague some more, if you like, but I feel as though I've seen plenty for myself," Yurio said, shrugging. "I was just thinking about whether or not I should stay overnight again. Sucks that we have work tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next