Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:04 pm

"Wait, did you even tell him that we were coming?" Yurio asked, as he hadn't seen Aurora do any such thing. Was he just waiting around here for the whole day? If so, Yurio did kinda feel bad. Even if the sorcerer did mess up badly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:11 pm

"Nah, she didn't need to. See, I spent a few hours exploring the city myself and then returned here to wait for you. Because Aurora knows me well, she rightfully so assumed that I'll be waiting here for you after the whole day." I explained calmly with a friendly smile on my face. In reality, I was just present in another thread and completely gone from this one. I can't tell them the truth though since it's a part of my madness. Besides, thanks to my nature I knew well when to appear here...

"Yup, that's right! Even Raccoon wouldn't be stupid enough to just stand here like an idiot waiting for us. He went for a walk too." Aurora said with a shrug.

"Yeeah... Anyways! Are you ready?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:13 pm

"That makes sense," Yurio said, convinced easily enough. Prague was a nice city, after all, so it made sense that he'd want to see it too. "We're ready," he then said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:17 pm

Good, they bought my story. "Alright then!" I said before muttering my mantra and focusing my energy. I closed my eyes to set the exit point and let out a sigh. "Teleportation..." I whispered and as I opened my eyes a magical portal opened up in front of us. "Alright. Go first, my friends!" I told them.

Aurora took Yurio's hand and with a huge grin on her face ran through the portal, dragging Yurio through with her... They landed somewhere near the (in)famous fountain.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:23 pm

"We keep ending up around here," Yurio said, amused at the location of their arrival. "I wonder what it is about this place, huh?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:27 pm

"I dunno. Perhaps it's just magical or something?" Aurora replied, before letting out a chuckle.

"Oh? I picked it only because it has lots of free space." I replied after getting through the portal and closing it. "Enjoy the rest of your day! I have some stuff to do!" I told them before walking off, to not distract them any longer. My role here ended.

"Alright, so what now? Wanna go to my place?" Aurora asked Yurio, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:28 pm

"Of course," Yurio replied with a grin. Now that he knew exactly where he was, she started leading the way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:32 pm

Aurora started walking beside him. She was happy to be back in Death City. After all, it was her home. "This day is just so amazing..." Aurora commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:39 pm

"I feel like any day I get to spend with you is amazing, but yeah, it really was special," Yurio said. He couldn't have been more pleased with how everything went down so far, he felt.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:45 pm

They were slowly getting close to Aurora's apartment. "Well, I guess that we can see many more interesting places thanks to our transport guy." Aurora said slightly jokingly. However, the idea of seeing the best places in the world with Yurio seemed really tempting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:47 pm

"It's not like it's too much trouble for him, it only takes a moment," Yurio said, shrugging. He didn't even need to stay places. Phones existed and they worked almost everywhere.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:01 pm

"Yeah and he can practice using his magic too, which is a good thing." Aurora said remembering the portal inside another portal incident. Finally, they found themselves in front of the door to Aurora's place. The witch quickly unlocked and opened the door, then walked inside. "It feels good to be home~!" She said and then let out a sigh mixed with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:04 pm

"Nothing like coming back to a comfy place after a day out," Yurio said, taking his shoes off at the door after walking inside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:16 pm

Aurora put her stuff down and took her shoes off. "Indeed!" The witch said before she walked over to the door to close it. "Now that we're here... do we want to cook something for dinner?" Aurora asked with one hand on her hip and another one leaned on a wall. "Oh! Or we could order a pizza or some Chinese food!" She suddenly suggested.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:30 pm

Yurio thought over the two options in his head for a little bit, but made a decision soon enough. "Lets get a delivery. Cooking is work and work is the last thing I wanna do right now," he said, though he didn't answer what sort. He didn't mind much.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:41 pm

"Alright. I'm in the mood for pizza anyways." Aurora said as she pulled her phone out. She knew one good pizzeria. "Any preferences on what should be in our pizza?" Aurora asked. She liked all kinds of pizzas. Well, not counting the pineapple one. The pineapple one can go the hell.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:45 pm

"Not at all, since I don't think I've really had pizza yet," Yurio said with a chuckle. "Ooh, unless you can have one pizza that's like lots of different types? Is that possible?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:51 pm

"Hm... I'm not sure... I don't think so... Well, I was thinking of ordering a simple pizza with mushrooms and ham." Aurora told Yurio as she started rubbing her chin thinking of differnt options they had.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:56 pm

"Awww..." Yurio seemed rather disappointed with the fact that he couldn't just try lots of things at once. Though he obviously wasn't too bummed; "Sure, that sounds tasty," he said, happily accepting the single option.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 7:03 pm

When Aurora heard that Yurio seemed rather disappointed, she actually decided to check the pizzeria's menu. "Wait a second. Maybe they've added something new." She told him as she entered the website. After a moment of scrolling down the list, she grinned. "Oh! Look, I was wrong! They give you an option to compose your own pizza." Aurora informed Yurio. "Also they have something called... "4 surprises" Which has four random pizzas in one. So... what do we want?" Aurora said and then asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 7:06 pm

"The surprise!" Yurio responded almost immediately, grinning happily at the fact that he could have what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 7:10 pm

"Alrigh, the surprise then." Aurora said with a smirk. She really hoped that they wouldn't include a pineapple pizza as one of the surprises. Soon Aurora dialed the pizzeria's number and ordered their delicious pizza. She picked a big one with sauces. Once she was done with the order, she put the phone away and grinned at Yurio. "Alright! The pizza should be here in... maximum 40 minutes." The witch informed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 7:15 pm

"That's a while. Oh well," Yurio said, though he didn't seem to mind the wait too much. "So, what do you want to do while we wait?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 8:25 pm

"I mean, there's always a chance it will get here earlier." Aurora told him, remembering that one time Angela ordered a pizza that got delivered in about 25 minutes. The sister had never understood how was it possible to make and deliver pizza in such a short time. It was good though. "No idea. We can watch a movie... or even some anime... or whatever." Aurora said before shrugging. She knew that they couldn't really do anything better before the pizza arrives.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 8:29 pm

"That works," Yurio said. He was just looking for a way to pass that little bit of time quicker and Aurora knew better what was available in her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next