Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lily Astor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lily Astor Empty
PostSubject: Lily Astor   Lily Astor I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 7:52 pm

Lily Astor

Weapon
N/A

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Her hair is a few shades lighter than Chase's and goes down to her knees. She has blue eyes like her brother. She wears a black fedora with a pink ribbon around it, a grey shirt with a clear tie and the shirt only covers her breasts leaving her stomach exposed, and a mini skirt that is black with pink trim. She has a small dragon tattoos above her navel and wears stockings that go up to her mid calf with the same design as her skirt.

Personality
Lily can come off as rude but she is nice to who she wants to be nice to.

History
When Chase was kicked out of the house, Lily couldn't do anything. She didn't see her brother again until he enrolled in the DWMA.

Other
Chase's older sister.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Lily Astor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Astor   Lily Astor I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 10:32 am

Hi, I'm looking for a meister at the moment, of you'd like to take a look at "Hallow" under accepted weapons.
Back to top Go down

Lily Astor
Page 1 of 1