Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newcomer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 12:14 am

David and Elizabeth had been partnered for a while, now, and had been traveling for almost as long. Arriving at some city that, to them, might as well have been nameless, the pair looked around, excited in a sadistic sense of the word.

"Woah, this is a nice place, David!" His weapon partner said, looking around with interest. Her partner only nodded in response, leading her on in their hunt for their next victims.

Last edited by DavidGhost565 on July 12th 2018, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 1:37 pm

Ooc: Thanks for correcting it.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 6:08 pm

Lilvia Winoris had decided that she needed to take some time away from her small cottage out in the middle of nowhere so here she was, at some random town that she came across. She was in her human form, appearing as normal as anyone else there. Her black bangs where sprawled across her face, covering one of her eyes, hiding that they were heterochromic. As she was walking by, she overheard two people talking amongst each other, wondering if she could possibly get the boy separated from the girl that was accompanying him. However, upon hearing what they were saying, she brushed them away like a fly, not finding them the slightest bit interesting. She'd need to find a new target, or targets, from this town it seemed.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 5:28 am

"David, someone was listening," Elizabeth told him, as she noticed the other person.
He asked Elizabeth who it was a went to the location that Elizabeth pointed to. Finding a girl that seemed to be human.
"Who are you?" David asked to the stranger as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 10:25 am

Lilvia stopped in place when she heard the boy call out to her. That damn girl. How could she tell I was listening. Plastering an innocent smile upon her face she turned around to face the two and walked back towards them. "Oh, hello. I'm Lilvia. I'm sorry, I just couldn't help but overhear your girlfriend's comment about the place and just couldn't agree more." She told them with a sweet smile. "So I'm sorry if I seemed rude before." The succubus apologized, bowing her head to them.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 11:56 am

David listened to the apology and determined that it's sincere. So he bowed back and went off to find more innocents to kill or perhaps torture. He smiled thinking of the idea himself. Elizabeth however, looked at Lilvia suspiciously. And walked behind David in a protectove fashion.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 12:09 pm

No comment on the girlfriend thing huh? Whatever. It was taking all her might to keep up her smile and not glare a hole into the girl. Letting out a quiet scoff, she walked in the opposite direction and into a nearby inn to get a room. That girl... There's something off about her... Like she's not entirely human... The monster thought, before brushing it aside. It was probably nothing. Lilvia wasn't exactly a fan of the female race anyways, especially when they got in the way of her getting a nice, delicious meal.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 1:53 pm

OOC: (By the way thanks for Roleplaying with me.)
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 10:32 pm

Elizabeth decided to tell David how she felt about the girl as she was in weapon form, helping David kill innocents. Elizabeth turns into her human form and says, "David, we need to talk."
"Yeah sure what is it?" David asked.
"The girl just now, Lilvia" Elizabeth said.
"Yeah what about her?" I asked
"She seems suspicious. I think you should look what she's up too" Elizabeth said, her smile still on her face after talking.
"Alright, I'll check it out" David said as he activated his ability, Ghost Mode. As if already rehearsed multiple times, Elizabeth turned into her weapon form and landed at the holster David has. With Ghost Mode, he passed through walls as if they're thin air. Knowing that he will still be visible, he went to the roofs and stayed there. Watching what Lilvia would do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 11:13 am

"Grocery shopping time!" Avery announced cheerfully to the army of mindless monsters that were standing on the courtyard of the Schwarzstein Schloss. The sorcerer knew that zombies, golems and a few other weak monsters that were in the castle didn't really understand the meaning of his words. He didn't blame them, they were simply too stupid to understand. After hearing some hoarse groans coming from the zombies, Avery sighed and put a hand on his head. He really wished he had at least a few human servants. They would be doing most things for him since they were more competent than an army of undead corpses. Well, at least golems weren't that stupid, but he couldn't send them out for shopping.

Avery Burgstaller walked down the stairs and started going towards the main gate of the castle. He was wearing his usual short gothic dress, leather boots, and his accessories. Something was different about him that day. That was because Avery used his doppelganger form to transform into a female version of himself. That's why his chest and hips seemed a little different than usual. They gained some shape, to be exact. When Avery reached the main gate, he turned around to look at his monster servants and smirked. Among the small zombie army, he noticed two familiar faces. Those were a pair of zombies created from the corpses of his elder sisters. "Everyone, protect our home while I'm out, okay!?" Avery said and then let out a girlish giggle. He didn't even need to speak to those monsters, they followed his orders without needing to hear his words. After that Avery muttered his mantra and created a portal. "I'll need to work on these portals... Their range is faaar too short." The trapcerer said to himself before stepping through the portal.

When he was on the other side of the portal, he turned around to look at his castle... well, he would look at it if it wasn't hidden in the middle of a big, thick forest. "Alright, time open up another portal... and then another one... and then another one... until I see the city." Avery told himself before walking through another portal...

A few minutes later he finally found himself in the city where he quickly put his soul protect on to not catch the attention of those he preferred to avoid. Of course, that didn't mean he wouldn't be getting curious stares from random people on the streets, but Avery loved getting those. He liked attracting such attention. Avery knew that in his dress and with his cute girlish face he was considered to be quite attractive among many men and some women. That effect was even stronger when he was using his doppelganger form to transform himself into a girl. "Let's find a grocery shop then~!" He said using a very girlish, innocent and cheerful tone...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 8:04 pm

Currently, there was absolutely nothing suspicious about Lilvia. She walked up to the counter in the hotel and got herself a room. When she was done, she headed up to her room, set down a small bag she had been carrying, and walked back out of them room. The monster headed down the stairs and back outside. Across from the hotel was a tavern that Lilvia then walked into afterwards. Nothing says getting to know someone than walking into the town tavern. Over the years, the girl has learned that it was very easy to get information, and victims, when people were drunk and happily singing along to the provided entertainment.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:06 pm

Noticing the new comer, David thought he looked at a woman and ignored it. He wanted to activate his ability, ghost mode to go find some souls for Elizabeth. Elizabeth however, was laughing continueously at the new person who walked in.
David told Elizabeth to stop laughing and go help David look for some souls. She obledged however still laughing at the thought of the woman.

David used Ghost mode and went to an allyway, and found an innocent. Elizabeth transformed into her weapon form which David used to fire at the innocent. David fired it at the legs and arms of the victim, pausing im between wanting to torture the victim. Satisfied with the numerous screams of pain the victim made, he shot the victim in the head. The victim left no trace that he existed at the world besides a blue soul. Elizabeth transformed back to he human form and ate the soul.

Last edited by DavidGhost565 on July 23rd 2018, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:18 pm

OOC: David that's not how you write a scene where you kill NPCs.
You should've described the whole scene where they kill someone in detail. I want to know how exactly the victim(s) was/were killed.

Please edit your post.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 23rd 2018, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 8:05 pm

Upon hearing screams, Lilvia assured everyone in the tavern, who had stopped upon hearing the tortured screams, that she would figure out what was happening. The people in the tavern were drunk enough to just shrug it off, and she had managed to get on enough of their good sides. Once she was out of the tavern, she ran towards where she picked up the screams from and froze as she got there in time to watch Elizabeth swallow the soul. Her face showed one of panic. On the inside however, she was smirking. They just made a huge mistake. Not only in torturing their victim, and torturing them in pure daylight, but now I know exactly what they are. Keeping her terrified act up, she proceeded to run in the opposite direction, hoping to lure them towards her. There might be two of them, but Lilvia has over 200 years of experience in killing people. In a different way than they do, but gaining their soul in the end.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 8:33 pm

Avery was on his way to the shop when he heard the screams. Was someone being tortured? The sorcerer frowned and scratched the back of his head, then shrugged his arms theatrically. "Oh well! I guess I can check it out, right? Maybe something entertaining will come out of this." Avery said to himself and smirked. The walked in the direction of the scream while remaining careful to not be spotted by anyone. Well, he couldn't even properly approach the crime scene when he noticed a running person. Were they running away from danger? Just for his own safety, Avery hid behind a corner of a building and observed the situation from a distance. Nobody should be able to notice him, or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 9:20 am

Satisfied at the commotion he caused, David could'nt help but smile while covering his mouth. David and Elizabeth slowly walked, satisfied with the kill. "That was quite a show we made!" Elizabeth said. David nodded in approvement as they continued walking. Elizabeth however, noticed the girl from just now, Lilvia. Lilvia was running away obviously after witnessing the scene. Elizabeth quickly informed David. "Oh shoot, after her!" David quickly said. Elizabeth and David quickly ran after Lilvia.

Last edited by DavidGhost565 on July 26th 2018, 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 11:24 am

OOC: Alright, alright, let's stop here for a second, okay?

-You tortured and then killed a person
-People in the tavern heard the screams of the victim
-Lilvia witnessed the deed and started running away
What should be a logical thing to do in that case?
Probably everyone would try to stop the witness or start running to get away from the area as fast as possible. You know, every murderer would assume that the witness might call the police or worse, the DWMA.
Instead, you decided that the best option is to completely ignore the witness and blend in with the crowd. Which is illogical, because that crowd must've heard the victim's screams and a natural reaction to that would be: a) running away b) trying to check what happened.
In both cases David and Elizabeth would be unable to hide in the crowd because: a) the crowd would be gone b) the crowd would know that they killed a person.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 7:42 am

OOC: Alright edited and fixed. A thanks and sorry to you Rackie. I'll try to minimize the illogicalness.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 9:03 am

She smirked once more as she ran. Her plan was working perfectly. While they might not be aligned with the DWMA, they were still a threat, and could potentially blow her cover. Once she was far enough away from any people, she stopped and turned around, a grin on her face. "Nice of you to join me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 9:24 am

Avery kept observing the situation, wondering if he should join the fun. Well, watching those people was quite entertaining. A mysterious girl, an evil meister and an evil weapon. He wondered what the girl was actually. Was she a witch? Her attitude suggested that she was probably not a normal human. In the end, Avery decided to carefully take his soul protect off (to not cause any unnecessary commotion) and transform into his non-doppelganger human form. Well, nothing much changed about him really since he used his doppelganger form just to transform into a female version of himself. Avery wasn't really in a mood to fight, but he could use his magic to make sure his "entertainers" wouldn't kill themselves in a fight. Well, dead entertainers are bad entertainers. After taking his Soul Protect off, he chanted his mantra. Avery kept hiding behind a corner, watching the interaction between the meister and his weapon and that mysterious girl.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2018, 7:43 am

David looked at Lilvia in confusion. Sensing danger, Elizabeth turned into her weapon form and materialzed at David's hand. "You wish for death?" David asked Lilvia. David however, was still somewhat being cautious. David held Elizabeth(Weapon form) steadily, ready to activate the flash ability to escape.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2018, 7:45 am

OOC: sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2018, 3:48 pm

Lilvia smirked. "[color:604f=#lightcoral]Try to opposite way around. It's you who wishes for death young man. I know what you and your little girlfriend are, but you don't know what I am. And that will be for you to figure out." She said, her eye glinting in the last few rays of the sun as it set.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2018, 4:18 pm

"Oh, I wish I had popcorn!" Avery whispered to himself as he listened to the conversation between Lilvia and David. It seemed like they were about to start fighting and that excited the sorcerer somewhat. He wondered- what the mysterious girl was? Well, she could be a witch or a monster of some sorts. That Avery knew for sure. If she were a monster, Avery would become very curious whether he could use his spell on her. Though, it seemed like her mind was too strong for his "monster call" to work. A part of him wanted to join in the fun, but he decided to watch for a little longer instead.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 8:38 am

"I-I ask for death? Funny thing to say." David said. David aimed Elizabeth at Lilvia. Considering the environment and position he is in, he said "Why won't you walk away and I let you live?" David considered that there might be people watching which will make it hard. And he prefered stealthier kills than this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: The World :: North America-
Jump to: