Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lexi Before Saca?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:06 pm

Ooc: wow...this wasn't planned out very well. -_-'
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:11 pm

Charim snaps her fingers. "I almost forgot!" A large blue shark peeks its head out of the ground and opens its mouth. Inside is Arusa, bound tightly by multiple threads of blue magic.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:13 pm

"Arusa!" Lexi said shocked. Well she knew he was going to come at some point but still.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:14 pm

Arusa spilled out of the shark's mouth, weak and skinny. He hadn't eaten in days it seemed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:17 pm

Charim flushed with embarrassment, rubbing the back of her head.. "My apologies..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:17 pm

Nebun squats and pokes him with one finger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:18 pm

Saca chuckled, "Excellent..." He looked to Charim, "Lock them up. I need to begin preparations to revive Asura."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:21 pm

Charim nodded and snapped her fingers, and both were wrapped in tight blue cords. Little fins stuck out of them, and two strands flowed from their bindings into her hand. "Right away..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:22 pm

Lexi decide it was useless to struggle and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:23 pm

"Out of curiosity what happens once asura is revived?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:25 pm

Saca chuckled, "We will live in a world overrun by joyous madness."

Nettie smiled, "I like where this is going."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:30 pm

Charim lead them first into her lab and then into a side room. Two standard cots as well as some other piece of furniture like a couch and a coffee table decorated the room. It was lit well enough, though she had to first walk them through a second, prison-like, door. She snapped her fingers and the bands disappeared. "Make yourself at home. I'll be brining food at 8, 1, and 5 every day, until you're needed..." She walked out of their room, standing between the two doors and looking at them through the bars. She pressed a button and the faint hum of electricity sound from the bars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:32 pm

You stupid witch! Lexi said to Charim mentally. She sneered.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:38 pm

"There is one thing you did not count on, witch!" Arusa turned his body in to a liquid form, and tried to move through the bars, only to be electrocuted by the bars, and change back in to it's regular form.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:41 pm

Charim simply sighed, looking pitifully at the two before exiting.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 7:53 pm

Nebun shudders" I don't like this place. It feels like a cell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:11 pm

Nettie chuckled, "I love it."

Saca crawled back into his shrine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:16 pm

Lexi sat on the couch like thing and had the picture of Saca in her head. She shuddered.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:17 pm

Charim falls back into her chair, rubbing her eyes. She looks exhausted and a little sick.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:34 pm

"I'm going to find another room." Nebun mutters heading deeper into the ruins
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:40 pm

Arusa got up again. "You can't do this to us! We are the grandchildren of Lord Death himself!" He grabbed on to the bars angrily, and was electrocuted again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:42 pm

"Arusa be careful. We are the children of Asura though." Lexi sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lexi Before Saca?!   Lexi Before Saca?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexi Before Saca?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2