Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] Empty
PostSubject: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2018, 2:45 am

After his daily training was complete, Aleksi headed towards the nearest cafe. He had been in Death City for almost a qeek now, and he felt like he was ready to enroll at the DWMA, but he wanted one more day to get used to the heat of the climate that he was in. Even in the summer, it would never get this hot in Finland. He sat down at a four person table by himself, and ordered a water when the qaitress came by to ask him what he wished to drink.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2018, 2:48 pm

After her classes ended Anna decided to go for a quick parkour training around the city. She was wearing her black sleeveless ninja kimono and a black scarf around her neck. Once she climbed onto the rooftop of the closest building, she started running in a random direction. Every obstacle she was passing by vaulting over or under it. If someone somehow started watching her during the whole thing, they'd probably think that she practices parkour every day. After some time she stopped for a while to catch a breath. Anna looked down at the street below. That's where she noticed a tall young man with blonde hair. The white-haired girl scratched the back of her head as an idea was born in her mind- She decided to practice stalking following people a bit. So, Anna started observing the man from the rooftops.
Soon, when he entered some cafe, Anna got off the roofs and wiped sweat from her forehead. "Hm... I'm in the mood for a fresh fruit milkshake..." Anna thought before she entered the same cafe as the man she'd just secretly followed. Actually, it wasn't just some random cafe, it was Nine Tails cafe run by Anna's friend's mother. The ninja girl approached the counter, where she was greeted by Aurora Foster who was on her shift. After ordering and receiving her big glass of strawberry milkshake, Anna looked around for a place to sit. She picked a table that was right next to Aleksi's and sat at it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2018, 11:45 am

Haruhi walked through the town, which was more or less unusual as he didn't really typically go into town during the day. He more or less waited until the night had fallen before he picked up any treats or in other cases, weapons to be ordered or just a mission assigned to him. Haruhi shook his head as he thought of the place where he could get a bottle of soda, but, the fizzy drink wouldn't entertain his taste-buds as much as it would leave an odd feeling in his gut. So he'd rather go for something a bit tamer this time as he also wanted something more relaxing. The tension of this week had been rather... dense. Looking at a small cafe, he decided to give it a shot, cafes weren't usually his cup of tea (OOC: Hah... jokes!) but it was something a lot more relaxing than home as he made his way inside with his casual wear when he wasn't going on a mission.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2018, 12:34 am

When the waitress brought his water, he thanked her and handed her a few dollars for the drink. Taking a sip, he noticed that two other people were also sitting at tables in the cafe alone, another male, who looked about as old as he was, and a female, about the same age as the male. Taking in their physical traits, he surmised that they both must students at the academy, otherwise why else would they be dressed in clothes that most normal people don't wear. Like the male for example, wearing a scarf around his neck and over his mouth with an eye patch and other articles of clothing that offset the color scheme of black and white. The girl seemed even more out of place. She seemed to be wearing an oriental style of clothing reminisent of the Japanese ninjas he had read about when he was younger. But something felt off about these two, they didn't seem to know each other, well no closely, but both seemed to proficient and masking their presence when not being focused on. If there were more people in the cafe, Aleksi was sure his eyes would pass right over the two of them and not even realise they were there. When he had walked in, he had also felt a pain in the scars of his back, reminiscent of the past. Taking a chance, he looked over at the girl and said in English, though with his accent making it harder "Not polite to follow, you know." He hoped she had actually followed him, because if she didn't it would make him seem like an idiot foreigner
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2018, 6:17 pm

Anna was enjoying her delicious milkshake when the young man she had followed out of boredom, suddenly pointed out to her that it was impolite to follow people. She looked at him with a straw between her lips and tilted her head to her side slightly. Her expression implied that she had no idea what he was talking about, though, it was merely an act used to hide the truth. After all, what spy would casually admit to spying? She was wondering how he had noticed her when she was one hundred percent sure he couldn't hear nor see her. Perhaps the question was whether he had actually noticed her or not? In her mind, the ninja girl swiftly thought of an answer to his words and removed the straw from her mouth. Anna looked at Aleksi and smiled somewhat mischievously, though in a rather friendly way. "Just because I walked into this cafe at the same time as you did and sat next to you while wearing this outfit, doesn't prove I've been following you." Anna said, shrugged and took a sip of her milkshake. "If you have actual proofs of my supposed naughty deed I'd like to hear them." She added and winked at him, probably to give Aleksi a hint that he wasn't necessarily wrong about his assumption. It was clear that she was acting in a friendly way towards him, there was no hostility in her attitude. If he somehow proved had indeed seen her on his way towards the cafe, Anna would tell him the truth, praise his observation skills and try to make friends. If he ended up unable to prove she had been following him, she would still try to make friends with the young man, because why not? Meeting new people has never been a bad thing. Besides, Anna had noticed that Aleksi was most likely a foreigner just like her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 10:41 am

Haruhi continued to mind his own business, ordering a few varieties of sweets. He couldn't spend more than he should... but he did either way. He couldn't help it if there were sweets involved. He couldn't help it at all. Before long, Haruhi moves back his hair as the waitress brings him his... order of sweets. It was quite the amount, but in his head, he cursed himself once about going over-budget. Next mission might be tougher now, but at least he had a partner now. They just have to work out the kinks in order to make things work. After that, he can actually do something rather than relying on using multiple weapons in order to get a job done.

Moving back to reality, Haruhi thanked the waitress and moved onto his own business with eating the sweets, one at a time since he wanted to savor the taste of each food that would be buzzing around his mouth. His whole body shook in pleasure with the first bite and gave a gleeful smile to himself. At this point he moved the scarf completely down to the base of his neck, continuing to eat the delicious sweets at an orderly pace... although there was quite the amount of food there. He didn't plan on eating it all there, some of it was going home in order to make up for his spending spree here.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:56 pm

Aleksi grunted "Sorry to assume it then." He said, taking a sip from his water "It is just that I have had a bad experience huntig when I was younger, and that has made me a little bit sensitive to things focused on me out of my sight." He said, taking note of the girl's actions, such as the wing and smile. He felt like she had actually followed him, but wasn't going to reveal anything Well then, I guess I will have to keep an eye out when I am out and about. He thought to himself, before looking over and seeing someone just relishing in eating some sweets, a smile smile cracking on his face before focusing back on the girl. He didn't feel like talking, but he felt like she knew abit about the academy "So, are you a student at the academy?" He asked the girl, studying her, attempting to commit her to memory as to be able to spot her easier at a later point.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2019, 1:53 pm

"Hm... I see. It's understandable that such experiences have sharpened your senses then." Anna replied before taking a sip of her milkshake. When he looked at a person eating sweets, Anna also looked at that person and smirked. As she leaned back on her chair she put one of her hands on the back of the head. "Man, that's lots of sugar..." Anna commented, feeling that her stomach probably wouldn't be too happy if she were to eat that many sweet things. Her attention was shifted back to Aleksi when he'd asked her a question and nodded in response. "Yes, Yes, I am." Anna told him briefly, before making a short pause. "Name's Anna Kozak, a self-proclaimed, self-taught ninja. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself with a friendly smile present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2019, 8:42 pm

Ignoring the comments made about others of his sweets along with the stares, Haruhi happily dwelled into his candy-land. He moved his hair which at one point came over his face near his food. He wasn't happy when that would happen, so he would look over his sugary treat for any hair. Thankfully, there was none, due to this, he continued onto his business of eating his food. Soon enough, reality hit that he was going on munching down on too many sweets, he abruptly stopped and sighed. His whole body felt like it wanted more, it wanted more of the sweet texture and flavor, but his mind told it to hold back and save it for later.

His whole body seemed to disagree with what it was saying, but soon enough he regained control over himself and asked one of the people for a box to take his treats in with his monotone-like voice. When they left, Haruhi went back to doing his best on resisting to take another mouth-full of the treats in front of his person. Taking some of the time, he used a napkin to wipe his mouth before placing the scarf comfortably back where it belonged as well as his hair.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2019, 11:35 pm

Aleksi nodded to Anna "Nice to meet you too Anna. My name is Aleksi Kørhønen." He said taking a sip from his water "I figured that you had to be from the Academy, otherwise why would you be standing out from everyone else?" He said jokingly, always hearing from some sources that DWMA students stood out from everyone else in the city. He leaned back in his chair, his eyes watching the self-proclaimed 'ninja' "Ninja, that is a Japanese word, yes? Those people that sneak around and spy on people correct?" He asked, raising one eyebrow, before looking over at the fellow eating the mound of sweets What am I about to do? He asked himself, unsure of why he wished to talk to another conpletely new person "Are you sure can eat all that candy? Person your size should be eating meat to grow big and strong." He said, attempting to seem friendly but probably just coming off as rude, especially given his rough speaking of the english language
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2019, 2:19 pm

Anna smiled after hearing his words. "Oh yeah, in Death City a person who looks combat-ready usually is from the DWMA." She said, nodding. It was a pretty nice observation on his part. After all, students often like to wear various outfits for their missions and even out of them. "Yes, that is more or less what a ninja is. I found them very inspiring and so I've decided to learn their techniques and methods." She explained. Soon Aleksi moved his attention onto the candy-eating individual, who in Anna's eyes seemed like someone who could know one or two things about martial arts. "Well, you can't tell a man what he can or cannot do but... I'm a little bit worried about his stomach..." Anna commented, before waving at the waitress to make get her attention. "Hey, Aurora, you sure it was a good idea to serve him all that candy?" She whispered into the waitress' ear.
"Well, 'the customer is always right', right? It would be very inappropriate and unprofessional to refuse taking the order." Aurora explained, also whispering. In response, Anna just sighed. "I guess you're right. Sorry to bother you." The ninja-girl said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2019, 3:31 pm

Haruhi's eyes darted towards the two, mainly at the man who told him to eat meat. Although he didn't say anything, his eyes were telling the story of his love of sweets as well as the fact that his body would hold. After sending the message, he waited for the waitress to bring the box as he holds himself back from devouring the said sweets. Messing with the bottom of his scarf to keep himself preoccupied.

OOC: I'm so sorry for not replying here for many months. I will be a lot more active here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]   A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ninja, Hunter, and Assassin walk into a bar... [Tuck, Rackia, and Wolfie thread]
Page 1 of 1