Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) Empty
PostSubject: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2019, 6:14 pm

Noon, the best time for a physical training session. Jet looked up at the laughing sun, taking a sip from one of the many water bottles he had brought along to this session. He took a look at the clip board of the training plan him and Dalibor had drafted up, and he smiled to himself. One Hundered Push ups, sit ups, squats and then a 10km run. Then a small reaction training if anyone wants to step up to the plate. This is gonna be fun, well not for any students that aren't super physically fit. He thought to himself, picking up the prosthetic legs from where he had laid them next to his chair. Having had to put them on for about four years, the Death Scythe quickly slid them onto his leg stumps, feeling the internal click of the mechanisms locking into place. Standing up, he wheeled his chair off to the side so it wouldn't be a nuisance once the students had started showing up. They should be arriving any second now. He thought to himself, putting on a stoic face to try and unnerve a few students who didn't know him as well as others did. Dalibor has been talking up his daughters, so I shall expect great results from them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 7:20 am

Not soon later Dalibor Foster showed up on the training grounds with a group of students following him. Some of them looked as if they were led to their deaths. When the teacher noticed Jet, he smirked widely and started approaching him, while the students dispersed on the grounds to do a warmup. "Hi there, Jet!" He greeted his colleague in a very friendly way. Once he stood beside the Death Scythe a grin appeared on his face as he looked at the students. "I've brought the magic class with me here. Most of them aren't very fit, so they could use some proper training!" He said chuckling loudly, before waving at two girls to come over to them. One of them had red hair and a standard PE school uniform on her, the other was blonde and was wearing simple red shorts, a white t-shirt and a gray un-zipped hoodie. "Meet my daughters!" He introduced them, his voice was filled with pride.
"Hello, Mr. Tucker! I'm Angela! I've heard you and dad prepared something cool for the students today!" The redheaded girl said enthusiastically.
"My name's Aurora." The blonde girl said. She looked really bored, just as if she were unable to find anything exciting in a PE lesson. It almost seemed as if Aurora was more interested in Jet's prosthetics than in anything else at that moment. "It looks like you've had even less luck than me, sir..." She suddenly commented, lifting the left sleeve of her hoodie, to show him her own black prosthetic arm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 1:19 pm

Somewhere near the back of the pack, at some point in their journey from wherever it was that Dalibor had procured his victims, one non-magic student had attached herself to the group. Certain channels told her of a special sort of lesson planned for today, and she had nothing better to do than to attend. As the group stopped this extra filtered through them and stood herself nonchalant as can be next to Dalibor, hands in the pockets of the jacket she was wearing. She looked around curiously, long black hair following the motions belatedly. Watching Jet and Aurora, she figured her sister might say something along the lines of, I'm starting to think that the whole soul hunting business costs an arm and a leg to get into, but she herself refrained from doing so. After all, Lyra knew well enough that her sister's jokes usually fell flat. This one, she felt, would fare especially badly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2019, 2:00 pm

Training seemed like a drag....But B.J was student, so he guessed he shod at least participate in some training, besides, he didn't have much to do. The white haired teen strolled up the the training clearing nonchalantly, munching on a bag of small pretzels wearing a white tshirt and sweatpants, and, as he expected, other students had arrived before him. "Hey guys" he said aloud as walked up to the group, making sure to give Jet a friendly wave, remembering the time they spoke on the school stairs.

Now, B.J, wasn't horribly unfit, but he wasn't the most active person either, and judging by how everyone looked much more fit than he did, B.J was greatly questioning how enjoyable the training would be. I may actually physically die...On the inside.., the young man thought with a quiet sigh, unaware of the horror that awaited him.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2019, 4:57 pm

Jet looked over as Dalibor walked up, followed by a large group of students. "Hey there Dalibor." He looked over the kids of the magic class "It does kind of show, but this training session should help get them into shape and ready for combat in case a mission takes them there." He smiled at his colleagues daughters as they walked up to him "Nice to meet both of you." He greeted "Your Father has talked all lot about you and has said many good things, I am expecting good results from you two." He said, before raising his eyebrows when Aurora showed off her prosthetic arm "Luck may have been apart of it, but it was mainly over confidence. Got into a few fights that were a little bit too much for me, and I paid the prices for it." Jet commented, before looking out among the crowd of students, waving slightly towards B.J. "Good Afternoon everyone!" The weapon said, loud enough for everyone to hear him "Today, Dalibor and I have came up with a special training exercise to help strengthen you up. Now, before I continue, if you are thirsty, grab a water from one of those three coolers. I wouldn't want anyone getting dehydrated today." He said, pointing towards a small group of three coolers off to the side "Now you maybe wonder, what exactly are we going to be doing? The answer is a very simple one. We are doing a grouping of four exercises, including push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and a running portion. Now the amount we are doing is a little bit more extreme. You shall do one hunderd of each exercise which will culminate into a ten kilometer run. After this is all done, there will be a super fun training exercise that we will get to do. Now, any questions?" He asked, letting the question ring out over the crowd of students, both known and unknown
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2019, 8:00 am

"I'd like to modestly point out that our father likes to overestimate our skills. So, please don't expect miracles from us, Mr. Tucker." Aurora said as politely as she could while smiling a bit. While Angela seemed to have unlimited amounts of energy in her body, Aurora herself wasn't sure if she was as fit as she used to be pre-accident. After all, she hadn't been doing anything serious since not counting light exercises to avoid getting completely out of shape. All she was hoping for was that her muscles hadn't gotten too weak. "I see... Well, I believe that my case was just bad luck during an important fight..." Aurora said after analyzing Jet's words about his prosthetics.

Just then, Angela noticed an unexpected guest just standing there nonchalantly. "Oh, hi, Lyra! I've just noticed you here!" The fire witch said, friendly, which brought more attention upon that young meister. "I bet she's been standing there for a while..." Aurora commented.
"Haha! Hello, Lyra! Are you here to join our little training session?" Dalibor asked her as he placed both of his hands on his hips and grinned widely. Then his attention switched to B.J. "Hey there! Hope you're ready to make yourself stronger, hahaha!" He said to him and laughed in a friendly way.
It seemed like upon the announcement of what the training exactly was, some people's faces turned pale white as if they'd heard a death sentence. Well, it was an expected reaction, after all not every day you experience something of that caliber. It seemed like it only made Dalibor let out a happy, excited chuckle. "You'll be fine, everyone! Oh, but if you're about to faint, just let Aurora here know. She'll help you!" Dalibor said, before letting out another chuckle. It didn't seem like he was being sadistic though. He genuinely believed the students would be fine.
"T-T-That seems cruel..." Luna Hope said to herself. She had no other choice but to participate in that training, due to being one of the witches. Making excuses and pretending to be sick weren't something she'd ever do.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2019, 12:10 pm

Lyra smiled and waved, while leaning around Dalibor, at Angela. "Hiya," she said just before returning to her previous position, fixing the hair which had fallen out of place thanks to gravity and then returning her hands back in the pockets that they had come from. She nodded then enthusiastically at Dalibor, again showing a wide smile. "I thought it'd be a bit of fun," she said, bouncing on her toes for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2019, 12:51 pm

B.J listened intently, thinking that the workout Jet had planned sounded responsible enough. But then the fellow weapon said "A hundred of each" and B.J felt his soul drop to his feet. When Dalibor asked B.J if he was ready to get stronger, the silver haired teen murmured "Sounds more like we're fixing to die..." . After everything was said and done, when Jet asked if there were any questions, B.J would raise his hand and ask "Could I write out my will before we start? Haven't got around to it and now seems like an appropriate time..." of course, B.J was joking.

Well, only half joking. I'm definitely going to look like an idiot..., he thought, face still blank despite dread creeping up his spine.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2019, 2:00 am

Jet shook his head, sighing "Come on kids. It is just a one time thing for now, we are just trying to gauge how hard we actually have to push you." He said, before glancing over at B.J. "You can if you like, but it is very unlikely that you will actually need it. But still a chance." He said, looking dead serious but then off setting it with a warm smile to all the students. He heard someone else talking about how bad the regiment seemed "Cruel, yes. Unusual, no. So I can technically do this under the Constitution. But you will be fine, we have medical staff ready and multiple people able to rejuvenate you if you do feel too tired to go on. Now." He said, tapping a knuckle on his clipboard "We have a list of everyone participating as well a check list to actually see if you did what we planned." He said lowering his clipboard "Alright, we should probably get going. We only have so much sunlight, and if we don't finish it all today, we shall continue tomorrow and the next if that is how long it takes." He said, clapping his hand "Time to start, remember we are trying to get you stronger so you don't get hurt out there."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2019, 10:33 am

Aurora rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. She didn't like the idea of allowing her father and any other P.E teacher (but especially her father) to torture innocent students more than it was needed. Besides, one of the students was Luna of all people. If anything, she expected her to be the first person to get hurt in some unexplainable or unpredictable way. With a sigh, she looked at her fellow students, before releasing her soul protection. "Alright! Whenever any of you starts to feel weak, dizzy or like you are about to die, let me know immediately! I will cast a spell to make you feel better." The healer witch announced to everyone present. While it was something the witch class expected from Aurora, not everyone present was probably aware of her skills since not everyone was a member of the magic class.

Dalibor clapped his hands, in anticipation to see what the students are capable of. When Jet announced the beginning of the training session, he grinned widely. "Good luck everyone!" He yelled.

So, most students started the exercises. Some preferred to do push-ups first, some preferred sit-ups. It didn't really matter what was first, really. Out of all magic users on the field, Angela was the only one enthusiastic about the whole thing. With the amounts of energy she had, she was doing sit-ups faster than everyone else from her class. Her sister, meanwhile, while responsible for taking care of everyone's safety, decided that she could use some exercise too and thus started doing some push-ups. Her metal arm only made things easier for her...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2019, 2:47 pm

"I think cruel and unusual only applies to punishments, so you're good!" Shooting Jet a thumbs up as she walked off instead of beginning her own exercises with a big smile signified two things. One was that Lyra didn't see what was going on as something that could be a punishment, or perhaps simply referring to the fact that it technically wasn't one despite how it looked, and that she wasn't there only to take part. She waved as she approached the timid wolf witch that was Luna. "I've got a message that I was told to pass on verbatim. Ehem..." She said, clearing her throat and making a show of getting into character, squinting her eyes into a glare and even going as far as gathering her hair on each side of her head in a crude imitation of her older sister. "Sorry that I can't be there with you, but I believe in you! If you somehow manage to finish today, I'll get you a treat of your choice, so hang in there." Once the younger Kindleberry was done with her messenger duties, she didn't wait around long, jogging off to get back to where the crazies were assembled, waving back to Luna all the while. Once back she tied back her hair in a long ponytail and got down to start doing push-ups, every so often glancing over at how Aurora was doing. Lyra figured her two 'cousins' were the only ones around that were likely to be a challenge; it was a matter of course that she'd make it a competition, at least in her head.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2019, 9:04 pm

Even though everyone had started moving, B.J would remain standing in place and blank faced for awhile, as if he was still contemplating what he had gotten himself into. After a minuet, B.J decided to start with push-ups, I mean, if I start with killing my arms, better than my legs giving out on me..., he concluded. The weapon dropped to the standard push-up position.

1..2... 3... This isn't so bad......5..6..7..8..9...I'm getting a good rhythm going on actually!...10..11..12..13..14..I think I can do this! Yeah, I'll get through it!!...15..16

Two more push-ups and B.J felt his arms start to turn to jelly, and the young man slowly and shakily sunk back to the ground, looking like a defeated pancake. B.J let out a long sigh, and breathing heavily between breaths, he muttered "So this....is how I die.....What........a drag..."
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2019, 1:39 pm

Jet watched over the students, flicking his eyes around to make sure that everyone is doing the correct amount of each exercise, making sure to mark each time someone finishes one part. He took note of what Aurora said about helping other students. He chuckled when someone said that it only applies to punishments. "I do think that is when it counts." He said, mainly to himself after seeing that the student who has said it had already moved away. He noticed that B.J. had sunk down to the ground after some push-ups. Jet moved over towards the students and crouches down next to him, sitting on his haunches "Hey B.J. get back up and keep working, you can do it." He said, attempting to encourage the younger weapon to keep working on the training schedule.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2019, 10:23 am

It was clear that despite Lyra's poor imitation of her older sister, Luna was really happy to receive the message in such a manner. While it would be difficult to complete the cruel challenge of the PE teachers, she felt motivated to do her best. Well, no, failure was not an option, she had to do it all in one day even if it meant dying. Of course, dying had to wait for after she would receive her reward from Ana. Luckily, it seemed like Aurora took responsibility for everyone present, again, which meant that completing the exercises was actually doable. "T-Thank you, Lyra... Good luck w-with the exercises..." Luna said, smiling widely at the girl. Then she started with sit-ups since they seemed easier.

Dalibor watched the students with a very wide grin spread across his face. He believed in his dear students and especially in his daughters and goddaughter. Surely, he didn't know much about Lyra's capabilities, but he believed that Gyles' daughter had to be quite fit. Some of his hopes and pride got put to a test when one person seemed unable to continue further. He approached him and squatted next to Jet. "Jet is right. You can do it! You're a DWMA student after all!" Dalibor said, trying to encourage the young man.

Aurora obviously saw the whole scene with poor B.J and the cruel teachers. With a sigh, she paused her exercises and stood up to approach them. "It's gonna be a long day..." She commented quietly right before she stood above the student and crossed her arms on her chest. "Relax. I'll make you feel better." Aurora told him calmly before she started uttering her mantra. Then, the witch cleared her throat and reached out with her arms towards B.J "Morale boost..." Aurora chanted the name of the spell. A green magical circle surrounded B.J as the spell started working, restoring his energy and killing the pain in his muscles. "Here, you should be able to continue now." Aurora told him, before returning to her previous spot to resume doing push-ups.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2019, 6:46 am

"Eeh..?" Lyra whined as she saw Aurora go off to do her job of making sure all of the students stay alive are able to complete their exercises. With Aurora pausing like that, she wasn't going to be able to see who is faster! With a sigh, she carried on with her push-ups, now wearing a disappointed expression. Suddenly, even though she wasn't slowing down at all, her push-ups seemed just a little bit listless.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 9:16 pm

B.J looked up at Jet and Dalibor when they approached him, letting out a winded "I'll...Try" in response, but luckily for him he didn't have to try all to hard, since Aurora came in to save the day and his muscles. Suddenly the young man revitalized, quickly getting up to his feet again, and though his face was as blank as ever, he surely felt much better. "Thanks for the encouragement and, er, the magic boost" he chuckled. This sure did make him wonder though, he may be part of the DWMA but he definitely didn't have the stamina of a student, Whack, he thought. "I'm going to have to try alot harder then..." he admitted aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)   A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beautiful day for extreme Physical Exercise (All students welcome to particpate)
Page 1 of 1