Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Life's random" aka Rackie's slice of life thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"Life's random" aka Rackie's slice of life thread! Empty
PostSubject: "Life's random" aka Rackie's slice of life thread!   "Life's random" aka Rackie's slice of life thread! I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2020, 11:03 am

This will be a collection of short stories depicting different characters in different random, sometimes funny, situations. Wanna take part? Lemme know!

#1 Training Grounds, Death City. "Fluff!"
The DMWA's Witch class gathered in the Training Grounds to practice some of their magic skills. The group was supervised by Catherine Coon as usually. Luna Hope decided to master her animal transformation under the eyes of her friend Aurora Foster. Her goal was to get it to be fast and proper, not to leave any chances for anomalies. After a few tries, Luna was satisfied, she sat down in her wolf form and looked proudly at Aurora.
Suddenly, she felt someone petting her on the head, confused she looked up only to see a tall blonde guy with blue eyes petting her happily and without any worry in the world. "U-Uhm..." Luna muttered, but that didn't stop the guy.
Aurora immediately stepped in to grab the weirdo by the wrist with her prosthetic arm. "Dude, she's not a dog. She's a transformed witch!" She said, feeling somewhat irritated.
Felix Shneider was the one who caused the situation. "I know! But she's so fluffy! I can't help it! Her fur feels so nice!" He said as he started petting Luna's head with his other hand completely unphased by Aurora squeezing his wrist very hard.
"This is my life now, I guess..." Luna said and sighed, looking away. it felt nice, in a weird way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"Life's random" aka Rackie's slice of life thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Life's random" aka Rackie's slice of life thread!   "Life's random" aka Rackie's slice of life thread! I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2020, 3:14 pm

Raccoon and Kira
#1.5 "Trip"
Kira: "Hey! Hey! You up for a trip all around the world? On my tab~!"
Raccoon: "Ugh... no! Last time you took me somewhere I ended up getting my butt kicked by Catherine!"
Kira: "It was an emergency situation though..."
Raccoon: "Eh, fine! This is just a short story anyway."
Kira: "Yup! And it's all this dialogue~!"
Back to top Go down

"Life's random" aka Rackie's slice of life thread!
Page 1 of 1