Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slime Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

Slime Girl Empty
PostSubject: Slime Girl   Slime Girl I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2020, 2:58 pm

Slime Girl YZbtZa0

Name: Has no name yet

Gender/Sex: Female

Species: Evolved Slime

Love Interest: ?

Orientation: ?

Weapon: ?

Appearance: This slime is able to take the form of almost anything it sees. It can even go so far as to copy sounds of whatever it morphs into. However it will always retain its slime like texture and appearance regardless of what form it takes. She can also liquify and harden her slime at will allowing her to move through tight spaces with relative ease. Most times she will take the form of a basketball sized blob with two eyes. However she also likes to take the form of a human girl with a frilly shirt and dress as well as a long ponytail that goes down to her lower back. She also appears to have ballet shoes.

Personality: A slime's basic behavior is to simply travel around and eat whenever it needs to. However this slime has evolved to have the capability to learn and even think for itself. For the most part the slime simply explores different areas, avoiding danger through copying sounds and predator appearance or simply hiding. However this slime is very curious and has begun to try and learn about new things, usually through mimicing actions and noises. This slime seems pretty affectionate at times to things it likes and ignores things that don't seem a threat, unless they do something that interests her.

History: A long time ago their was a large group of slimes. These slimes lived simply in a cave full of minerals and water. The slimes simply absorbed nutrients from the cave when needed and absorbed water to keep themselves healthy. One day the slimes ended up eating through the cave walls and were exposed to the outside world. It became apparent that the outside world was a dangerous place. Some slime ended up drying out from lack of water. Other slimes were picky eaters and lost energy from starvation. It soon got to a point where the slimes started eating each other to stay alive, which ended up causing strange behavior in the slimes. Soon, only a handful of slimes survived and split up in different directions.

This was one such slime, and she had developed a new sense of survival and eventually even started to develop a curiousity for other life. Her body and mind had changed, adapted to survive her new open world. She learned how to mimic the forms of others in order to blend or intimidate predators. She learned how to copy their noises and behavior as well to further her chances of survival. She would find sources of water and food through the patterns of other animals. She continued this for many years until one day, she encountered something she had avoided until this day. Humans.

Miscellaneous:

Abilities:

Adaptive BodySlimes have a very adaptive body that can form into almost anything they can see. They can also harden or liquify their body at will, allowing them to attack enemies of slip through tight spaces with ease. As long as slimes absorb water daily they are able to control their form flawlessly.From Birth
Adaptive MindThrough evolution and mutation from devouring other slimes this slime is capable of learning and in that way can develope into something more than just a basic slime.Evolution and Mutation
Adaptive SoulJust like their bodies, slimes are able to adapt their souls to other soul wavelengths simply through contact. This allows them to weild almost any weapon and makes them take less damage from soul attacks given they have time to adapt to the enemy soul wavelength.From birth
MimicThis slime can mimic voices, noises, and behavioral patterns with relative ease. This is usually anything from a cat to a human.Adaptation and study

Weaknesses: Slimes are prone to drying out if they don't have a source of water around.

Slimes also are susceptible to extreme cold and could harden into ice if exposed too long. They can be thawed safely however and can even absorb the moisture from the ice.

Slime require a lot of energy, which means they need a lot of food if they are more active.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Oops, sorry, my finger slipped"

Last edited by Idoc the Cute Master! on August 20th 2020, 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Slime Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Girl   Slime Girl I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2020, 9:26 pm

I'd like you to do a grammar run through of the app, as I noticed quite a few mistakes. I see a few little bits that are still similar to Rimuru, but these are inconsequential enough that I can easily let them pass as inspiration. I also don't see an issue with any of the abilities.

That being said, I need you to actually answer the rules question and, if you can, remove the last line from the table. If you can't figure out how to remove it on mobile, then I can do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

Slime Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Girl   Slime Girl I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2020, 9:31 am

I went through and fixed the grammar errors as well as removed the empty slot and put in the answer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Slime Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Girl   Slime Girl I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2020, 9:38 am

Seems fine now.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slime Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slime Girl   Slime Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slime Girl
Page 1 of 1