Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyoka Kochiko

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kyoka Kochiko Empty
PostSubject: Kyoka Kochiko   Kyoka Kochiko I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:33 am

~|||Kyoka Kochiko|||~
Kyoka Kochiko Roxyde10
Kyoka Kochiko 74147_1284774375821_full

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Scythe

Crush: N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A

Description: Kyoka is tall and slender, standing at about 5'8". She has pale skin and blonde hair that is generally light but it's shade varies depending on the lighting. She has angular and mature-looking features, with a sharp jaw and sharp cheekbones, arching eyebrows, and black-painted lips. Her eyes are almost spooky, colored a bright pink and seem to glow in the dark. Her ears are pointed, and her canine teeth and sharp and long. This all gives her a somewhat supernatural look. Despite all this she has soft curves, and a very womanly figure.

Kyoka generally wears black and pink. Her usual attire is a short black skirt, black knee-high socks, black shoes, a neon pink tank top with a black cropped jacket over it, and black gloves.

Personality: Kyoka is easily described as creepy, violent, and demonic. At least when you first meet her. She definitely gives off a dangerous vibe. But around her friends she's noticeably friendlier, sillier, and with a good sense of humor. When fighting she can quickly turn serious, and she has to be careful not to lose control and give into her natural bloodlust.

History: N/A

Other: I'd rather unravel my history as I progress through the rp.

Have You Read the Rules?
Answer: I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Kyoka Kochiko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: