Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Niche Fargower INACTIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Niche Fargower INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:07 pm

Niche Fargower

Weapon
N/A

Crush
None!

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
None!!!!

Description
She's short, even for her age, with features similar to her big sister, Yuuki. Even though she's 10, she looks as if she's in third grade. She has shoulder-length grayish-white hair and purple eyes that turn blue when she's extremely scared or angry. She wears big oven-mitt-like gloves at all times. She usually wears a simple indigo shirt and skirt, and she occasionally wears a blue scarf.

Personality
She's very quiet and shy, and also very clingy. Most of the time she hides behind her sister.

History
Will be unraveled throughout the RP, but I can say she clings to her sister for a reason.

Other
She came to the DWMA wanting to be with Yuuki, her grandmother sent her.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:22 pm

Tristan finally has a potential love interest
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:23 pm

Lol 'around' 10?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:25 pm

Hey one of my boy characters are seven
:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:26 pm

Yes. AROUND ten. If I ever get around to explaining her history in any RP, you'll see why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 9:21 pm

Ooh, my weapon character is ten... POTENTIAL MEISTER YAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:50 am

YAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:54 am

Oh wait... I forgot Niche already has a weapon.... V_V||
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 11:37 am

Aw... Ok. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niche Fargower INACTIVE   Niche Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niche Fargower INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1