Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B.F is the name?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:22 am

Name
Buffy Rocks

Weapon
B.F is the name? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShCRZdGJFPAKrz6vOq0jru_HQ0-vGQSSFgI4RTiiyAE7TiKEli

A steel glove that's able to charge up energy and shoot it at foes. Sharp claws fall at the end to scratch them up or can be use as a ball and chain.

Meister
Justin

Crush
Put Crush here (optional)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Put BF/GF here (optional)

Description
Tall and skinny yet strong. She has long blonde hair and curved brown eyes. Buffy likes to walk around in a duster to give her that cool rock and roll look.
B.F is the name? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQddtyXz3bQExlrYB-E4P_Pmn8r0CZT4UZTxr0ypzrH-7BGb4ofZA

Personality
Is very smart nd cares for her friends and family if they are still out there. Buffy can be a broading person or she pretends to be because she is laZy.

History
She was rich and had everything in the world until her father went insane and killed her family. she is still looking for him to get her revenge.

Other
Buffy loves to carry a aXe just in case

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater

Last edited by shyannekendra on July 31st 2013, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:27 am

whats her weapon form i dont know what it is
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:31 am

There really isn't a name for the weapon exCept a claw?=o
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:32 am

what dose it do???
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:34 am

I put that under the pic XD
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:36 am

ahh okay lets rp :)
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:41 am

Im not feeling good
=(
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:42 am

awww you okay ?????
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:58 am

My tummy hurts =(
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:03 am

im sorry :( that sucks
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:04 am

Its not your fault =( I need to go get some medecine
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:06 am

yeah that would be best so you can feel beter
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:40 pm

Im better now where did you post ^_^
Back to top Go down

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:44 pm

in death city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B.F is the name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.F is the name?   B.F is the name? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.F is the name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: