Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey everybody! I'm a witch!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Hey everybody! I'm a witch! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:13 am

Kitsune raced out of the Death Room as fast as she could, yelping with joy. She was finally accepted, and accepted as a witch at that! "Hey everybody! I'm a witch!" She screamed, as she ran past a hallway of students who just stared at her vaguely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:15 am

"Kitsune! Wait for me!" Kasai said chasing after her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:17 am

OOC: I'll be right back if you plan on staying on for a little longer, just gotta switch devices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:19 am

OOC: staying up til I fall asleep... Probably not a good thing to do though. I get out of school on Thursday and have tests coming up. Ahh screw it. I'm staying up
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:31 am

Kitsune continues, only looking back to yell at Kasai. "Hurry up!" And as she turns back around, she crashes in to someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:33 am

"Ow..." Bri says getting knock on her ass
"That's why they say no tuning in the halls..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:39 am

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." She helps her up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:41 am

"It's ok. I wasn't watching were I was going anyway. That's what I get for day dreaming" Bri says as she stands up, with Kitsune's help. "I'm Bri!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:47 am

"I'm Kitsune. I'm also a witch!" She exclaimed. "What were you daydreaming about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 6:03 am

"A friend... Wait. You're a witch???" She says kinda loudly
"I am too."
"Seriously? That's so cool!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:27 am

"Hey Kitsune"Jet walks out of the shadows seeming to come out of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:34 am

Dralin had been watching for a while. He sighed. He really didn't feel like ratting them out. So, he didn't. He dropped down and said, "Hey there." He was smiling. A friendly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:45 am

"Hi Mr. Akagi!" Bri said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:47 am

"Hello Bri. Is everything alright here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:49 am

"Yeah just some new students." She says smiling like always
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:06 am

"Well that's good. I hope I get to see them in my class."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:07 am

"Oh... Hi Jet!" Kitsune then turns to Dralin. "How do we find out who our teacher is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! I'm a witch!   Hey everybody! I'm a witch! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody! I'm a witch!
Page 1 of 1