Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slice Aaron

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slice Aaron Empty
PostSubject: Slice Aaron   Slice Aaron I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 5:08 am

Weapon character sheet:

Name
Slice Aaron

Meister
None Yet

Weapon Form
Scythe. Slice in weapon form is a tall black scythe. The crescent blade is black steel, save for the surface of the blade's edge that shines silver. The shaft of the weapon is also black steel, wrapped with soft, black suede at holds for the meister's hands. There is a hole bored into the top back corner of the blade where a red chain is attached. The chain twists around the shaft, anchored every few inches to keep it from slipping. There is a long stretch of free hanging chain that can be used by Slice's meister to sling her over their shoulder while she is in weapon form. The chain reconnects to the shaft where the coiling becomes much tighter, leaving the layers of links back to back for about three inches, with six or so inches of chain hanging free off of the weapon. The chain stops about two feet from the butt of the scythe.

Crush
None Yet

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
None yet.

Description
Slice is a tall, thin young woman with long black hair, dark red eyes, and pale skin. She dressed in black, form-fitting jeans with two red belts crossing in an x over her hips. She wears black combat boots and a black button down shirt, with a red tie. To top it all off she wears a dark red leather trench coat with no sleeves. She has a fondness for simple, utilitarian jewelry, sporting a wrapping silver chain bracelet on her right wrist. She also sports a number of piercings on her ears, silver studs in both ears, accented with two rings in the shell of her left ear.

Personality
Slice can appear flippant and headstrong, however if one can get through her stubbornness, they will find a dedicated and attentive weapon. She can occasionally take herself too seriously, or drive herself to the point of being badly burnt out. She has a combative personality, which has made finding a meister she is compatible with rather difficult.

History
Slice is the child of two sword type weapons, Jenevive and Able Aaron. Her parents both have strong working relationships with their mesiters. Slice has not inherited her parent's people skills, not even in the least bit.

Her first meister she wouldn't listen to because she thought he was a fool, the second couldn't stand her, and the third... well you get the idea. After a few runs at working with a partner Slice more or less gave up on the idea, and chose to tackle her education solo, much in the same way as her fellow scythe weapon Justin Law. However, unlike the music loving Death Scythe, Slice has not made very much progress in her efforts to become a death scythe while working on her own. Going solo has left her with a negligible number of souls despite five years of work.

Other
Anything else goes here

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Slice on October 7th 2013, 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Slice Aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice Aaron   Slice Aaron I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:34 pm

Can an Admin tell me if I need to alter this in any way for it to be approved?

Back to top Go down

Slice Aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice Aaron   Slice Aaron I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:12 pm

Your problem:
  • Every section must be at least one paragraph long.

Once you fix this, I will check it again. ^~^
Back to top Go down

Slice Aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice Aaron   Slice Aaron I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 1:22 am

First round of edits done
Back to top Go down

Slice Aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice Aaron   Slice Aaron I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:53 pm

I find this worthy of an approve, so if no other mod or admin oppose, I shall approve this fine app! ^~^

Slice Aaron A4140878-6fc2-4ada-9909-291ba1ca2174_zps8b3c46d8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slice Aaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice Aaron   Slice Aaron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slice Aaron
Page 1 of 1