Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryu Vallhen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:36 pm

Hey, anyone interested in making a son or daughter to Mister Vallhen? I'm kinda goin for a Spirit and Maka kind of relationship. He needs someone to keep him toned down.
Back to top Go down

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:42 pm

I will! Do you have a name for him/her?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:48 pm

Nope! I'll leave that to whoever's making the character. The only request I have is that they're embarrassed by him a lot. (More than Dralin is XD)
Back to top Go down

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:00 pm

I think that it should be a girl, as they get embarrassed more easily but a name...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:02 pm

I could try to come up with one if you want.
Back to top Go down

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:04 pm

Please do. I can't think of a good one. Plus the parents come up with the name
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:13 pm

Well, since he's Japanese... How does Yomirai (Yomi for short) sound? It's a ruff translation of bright future.
Back to top Go down

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:15 pm

Girl or boy? Weapon or miester? I think (s)he should be a weapon that doesn't need a miester. What kinda weapon though?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:21 pm

That's all up to you. Their still gonna be your character, though Yomirai is usually feminine (However the abbreviation, Yomi, is unisexual name oddly enough.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryu Vallhen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Vallhen   Ryu Vallhen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryu Vallhen
Page 1 of 1