Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serafina Vespa Done

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serafina Vespa Done Empty
PostSubject: Serafina Vespa Done   Serafina Vespa Done I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 1:39 pm

Serafina Vespa Done 213lv1x
Name: Vespa, Serafina

Meister: Asura-Dono

Weapon Form:
The Lancer

One of the Lancer's most distinctive and popular features is its notorious Chainsaw Bayonet. The chainsaw consists of razor-sharp, carbide-tipped blades powered by a variable-torque motor, and is capable of killing an enemy in seconds.

Serafina Vespa Done 2qsm6vr

Love Interest: coughcoughasuracoughcoughdonocough

Appearance:
Serafina stands at a height of five feet and seven inches  with the physique of a gymnast. Her body dips and curves like a females should and is soft yet tight befitting for her age. She weighs in at one hundred and thirty-five pounds her body well toned and trained.
Her skin is a warm brown, smooth and soft to the touch. Serafina's most noticeable features are her eyes and hair color.
Her hair color being a swirling bubblegum/cotton candy pink that comes done in a sharp wild yet tamed manner. Her hair is just as soft as her skin if not softer with a nice silky feel as she keeps it down, letting fall to the middle of her back while the front falls a little down her shoulders and her bang covers some of her face. The way her bang is kept up without actually covering her face fully is with her trademark Yellow X hair piece. It's quite large but it keeps her from being blinded by pink.
As for her eyes they hold a look of innocence and wonder. Serafina has
Heterochromia making her left eye a slate grey while her right eye is an eerie midnight violet-blue.

Her clothing choice is real simple. A white button down shirt with a black loose bow. A black and white plaid short skirt and white thigh high socks. On her feet a black pair of loafers. She dresses in complete a d utter contrast to her personality. At all times does she keep a pair of dark headphones around her neck.

Personality

Quick to anger and even quicker too attack. Serafina is not the easiest person to get along with at all. Full of sarcastic and snide remarks with a tongue sharper than a knife. Oh and she dares you to talk back it only fires her up even more until she herself can't take the build up and will start using her hands rather than her words. It seems everything and everyone annoys her to the very fullest and she has no problems expressing that. There is only one person who can tame her and she doesn't cut him any slack either.

She is really only calm when she is in full weapon form in the hands of Asura-Dono. She won't tell him but she can always give herself completely to him. This sparks extreme Yandere tendencies in Serafina though she is in great denial about it. Her only fear is losing him.
In short she is a very violent, hostile, territorial female. No one can tell her anything besides Asura-Dono, not even the teachers have a hold on her.
Though there are those rare times where she can be caught attending the schools garden.... So yea don't tell her I told you that last part. I like my head attached to my body.

History:

In the Vespa family only females were born with the blood to turn into Demon weapons. The Vespa line had always  produced odd though extremely violent weapons which made them extremely popular and widely sought out. Though with all this popularity they were the most difficult to wield.
Serafina was born as a fraternal triplet and lived up well to the Vespa name.  She was born and raised in Rome,Italy and with her families riches had been brought up spoiled rotten. Upon entering the proper age Serafina and her sisters were sent to the DWMA. Soon after she met her Meister  Asura-Dono. Though he is her meister and a awfully good one she has no intentions of letting him take over.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by Serafina Vespa on August 13th 2013, 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Serafina Vespa Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serafina Vespa Done   Serafina Vespa Done I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 5:42 am

Done.
Back to top Go down

Serafina Vespa Done
Page 1 of 1