Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? Empty
PostSubject: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:28 pm

Spencer continues to walk down the street blankly. His focus on the ground. He was on his way to DWMA, but he lost mental focus and was just pushing past people like he had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:58 pm

"Hmm?" Saiko looks up from her book when she notices a young guy walk by. "I wonder if he's okay..." As if it was a natural reaction, Saiko stands up and follows him through the crowd, waiting to talk to him when there is less people around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:06 pm

Running into a rather tall man, he looks up at him with a blank expression and continues walking. The man glares at him from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:14 pm

Mozart was walking through the streets of Death City as a young man bumped into him, the person looked at him with a blank expression and kept walking, which prompted Mozart to walk up to him, hep laced his hand on his shoulder and told him "Excuse me kid, have you no manners? Don't you say sorry when you run into someone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:16 pm

He stops for a second with the same expression and shakes his shoulder free; continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:17 pm

Mozart got a bit upset, he quietly said "Entangle String..." As a piano string came out of his hand and sneaked behind Spencer, attempting to tie him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:20 pm

Spencer pulls out his phone and stares at it for a few seconds before flipping it open and dialing Isabella's number. He hadn't spoken with her in a while.

After a few moments with no answer, he sticks it back in his pocket and turns around to face the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:22 pm

((Um hello, what about the string that's tieing him up?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:24 pm

OOC: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH. I thought it hadn't yet. Mostly because of the way you typed it. No worries though. ^o^

He grows an angered expression on his face and his phone falls to the ground as he is tied up.

Can I help you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:26 pm

"You should learn about mannerism young man, and if it has to be done by force, it will be, do you even know who i am?" Mozart asked, angered at the young man after he ignored him twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:28 pm

He winces and looks back up at the man with a softened expression.

Manners?.....wait, what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:30 pm

"I am wolfgang amadeus Mozart, a Death Scythe, and you will apologize for bumping into me now, or else, i'll teach you how NOT to act nicely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:33 pm

He smirked and looked around. He was going to mess around a bit.

And.....what if I WEREN'T to say something about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:35 pm

Mozart put his hand up and back down, sending a sort of whiplash up the piano string which using his suol wavelength to use soul purge through the string, "This, and it's only the beggining."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:40 pm

Spencer looks around a bit. He was still in a bad mental state and the soul purge only slightly affecting him. The whiplash causing the string to tighten a bit.

Alright pops.

(When he is in this state, he has two weaknesses. They are simple and probably easy to figure out.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:46 pm

((Which are?))

"Say this : 'I apologize, Mozart-Sama'." Mozart said as he raised his hand which caused Spencer to rise up to the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:48 pm

He chuckled with a sheepish grin.

Mhm. I will go fully along with that plan.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:48 pm

OOC: Oh. Nvm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:50 pm

((??))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:56 pm

OOC: XD I didn't want to make it difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:57 pm

((what do you mean?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:58 pm

OOC: NIIIIIH. JUST KEEP GOING. C:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 7:00 pm

"Say it alredy, or enter a world of suffer, i'm asnnoyed of you kid." Mozart was tightening the grip of the string.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 7:03 pm

Now, why start this mess because of a few words that weren't unsaid?

As the string tightens, he grimaces with a somewhat surprised expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 7:08 pm

"You ignored me twice, and started annoyed me, now, takes this!" he released the string, and as he did, 2 blades came out of the back of his arms, starting from behind the elbow and ending from after his elbow made of what looks like sharpened piano strings, he jumped as Spencer was falling and rammed into him with the blade, which also caused the keys on the blade to be hit sending out a disturptive violent wavelength that causes his enemy to be hurt and disoriented, the closer the range the stronger the wavelength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?   The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The insanity taking over again. // Will Spencer keep control?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next