Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brotherly Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Brotherly Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 6:10 pm

OOC: Hello? Anyone still here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 6:31 pm

Autumn pocket Rayn. "We are landing soon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 6:32 pm

*Poked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 6:35 pm

OOC: Hello?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 8:01 pm

OOC: this mission involved only Bri, Ace, Abbey, Alexx, Kazumi, and that other person (forgot their name.) Sorry 21tgilmore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 8:02 pm

it's alright. Bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 9:51 pm

OOC: I'm raging so hard and should smack you for forgetting Lexi's name
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 1:15 am

OOC: actually I just forgot that it was Lexi that was with us
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 1:45 am

OOC: what happened to neko? Should I just post without her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:25 am

OOC: yeah. I don't know what's up with her. She isn't on Facebook so might as well
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 2:50 pm

Bri turned bright red immediately after seeing something one of her friends had showed her. "Hey Bri? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 3:51 pm

OOC: Nuuuuu I'm here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 4:29 pm

OOC: if I'm not responding then lexi and always message me on Facebook and tell me to get on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:53 pm

"Uhh..." She starts.
Lexi, seeing it all, giggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:24 pm

Kazumi starts rubbing her eyes STILL making an attempt to wake up fully.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:26 pm

I growled, hearing the laughter behind us. "We're landing soon." I said looking out the window, as the ground quickly got closer to us. Once the plane was on the ground I stood up, waiting for Bri to get in to the aisle so I could move out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:35 pm

She stood up and walked into the aisle and off the plane followed byLexi and Alexx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 7:32 am

Once the other teams were out kazumi stepped out into the hall amd followed
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 2:06 pm

Now that we were out in the airport, we had to figure out the easiest way to get to our hotel. "Alright, any suggestions as to how we get to where we're supposed to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:26 pm

"Umm... No"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 6:18 pm

"No idea," Kazumi says rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 8:30 pm

"Here, go find something to eat for the time being. I'm sure you're all hungry. I'll go around and ask about the hotel I booked." Before anyone could object I walked off in to a random direction and began talking to the locals in Japanese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:19 pm

Kazumi turns to Abby and says, "I wish I could go help him but I don't remember hardly any Japanese."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:27 pm

She shrugs. "I know what you mean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:35 pm

Kazumi shrugs, "I guess there's nothing I can do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherly Love
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next