Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

(public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  Empty
PostSubject: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:16 am

After 3 days of walking from the forest he left the young girl in, he reached to a desert that seemed barren, although, deep inside the barren wasteland where onthing lived, was a city, non other then the Death City, the living place of Lord Death, also known as Shinigami. As he saw this city, he dropped his bag, and thought to himself, "So this is the glorious city of meisters and weapons, home of Shibusen, and Shinigami." 'Better just pass through here quick.' he added in his mind, as he walked into the city, hoping to pass it uniterrupted and continue on ihs journey.
Back to top Go down

(public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 10:43 am

ivy was lerking in the shadows and smiled when she saw him and snaped her finger and a larg hole apeared under his feet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 10:55 am

As Hea was walking down, he suddenly noticed a hole underneath his feet, and so he quickly jumped, he looked around and thought to himself 'Magic? Hm.....Where are you....' And as he located her, he yelled "1st Position - Hedgehog Form!" And as he did, he dropped his bag and kicked it, jumping up while 5 bands, 1 big, 2 medium, and 2 small and 5 Katanas, were scattered into the air, he quickly grabbed them and landed with his bag next to him, behind his knees were 2 katanas tied to his legs by the medium bands, 2 small bands tied 2 katanas to the backs of his elbows, and the big band, was under his neck, tieing a katanas to from the top of his back to behind is head and in the proccess, reversed his jacket, but it was unnoticable,since it was the same from both sides. Then he kciked his bag to the side and jumped at the witch, preparing to punch her, with his arm bended backwards ready to punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:01 am

ivy smiled "ooohhh" and she jumped into the air and landed a few feet away " well arnt you interesting i thought you were a regular tourist "she giggled (shes only 10/11)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:05 am

((I know.))

As she jumped he stopped his attack, and as they both landed, he slid forward, "Why no, i'm not." He said coldly, then quickly afterwards he said "Hedgehog Stance -Surprise Reversal!" Then, he quickly slid his right leg forward, his right hand forward and his left hand backwards, and he twisted his back backwards, causing 9 blades in rows of 3 pop out of his chest, out to impale the young witch as he smiled 'Pesky little girl, i'll kill her quick.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:19 am

ivys eyes got big and she droped to the ground trying to avoid the blades but the last row cut into her skin "owch" she winced
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:20 am

(sorry went to make me some oatmeal mmmh mmmmh strawberrys and cream )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:29 am

As Hea saw his attack succsseded, he straightened up, making the lbades retreat then reversing his jacket, as he thrusted his hand forward at the girl's stomach, and as the fist got closer, the sword attached also started extending out of the elbow "Pesky brat..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:35 am

ivy was stuck she couldn't go no were couldn't get away from his attack and her big green eyes looked up at the man with fear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:43 am

Jet watching launches out of the shadows eyes hidden under his hood but he has his left hand raised for a punch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:47 am

Hea thrusted his fist, followed by the extending sword, he mercilessly hit her, and quickly pulled out out , as he jumped into the air, making all the rubber bands and katanas fall out of his limbs, and kicked them into his bag, as he walked up to it and took it, walking away leaving the little witch alone to deal with her injury, and ignored the man that was about to punch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:50 am

ivy coughed and pressed her hand to her now bleeding stomolch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:56 am

Jet stops changes his right hand into a rapier blad an says " Hey we are not done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:59 am

ivy tried to get up but fell to her knees at the pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:01 pm

Hea just kept walking, unphased by the sabre blade that is Jets hand, and just kept walking forwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:04 pm

ivy growled and snaped her fingers and a tree branch triped him and making hm fall into a hole that suddenly appeared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:09 pm

((UMMMM No bunnying my character, but I'll let it happen just this time.)).

As Hea was walking away he fell on a tree branch into a hole, though, he moved himself to falling head first, and twisted his back, causing the blades on his back to hit into a wall, and thrusted himself upwards, and then, he continued walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:18 pm

ivy growled and sank to the floor her wound was bleeding badly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:32 pm

Jet growls but walks over and kneels next to Ivy pulling out some bandagages and painkillers "You alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:34 pm

i will be " she said lookinbng at him he was friends with my mother " why are you helping me ?"(this is after she ran away from isabella and joined lance )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 1:10 pm

"I can't leave anyone thr is injured to bleed to death." Jet hands her a painkiller and starts wrapping bandages around the wound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 1:19 pm

ivy takes the painkillers and sighed " but im not on your side "
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 1:39 pm

Footsteps could be heard among death city's otherwise quiet streets, as Death Scythe Ryan walked through them on his patrol that he decided to take upon himself, to investigate the streets, as well as keep an eye out for any suspicious strangers. He walked to the edge of the city, where generally any newcomer would most likely enter death city from, whether they're passing through, or just plain coming to live here, or whatever miscellaneous reason. He dug his hands into the pockets of his brown khakis, and looked over into the distance to witness as a stranger began to make his way steadily towards Death City. "Seems like we have a newcomer..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 1:50 pm

"So? I don't care I am just unable to."

OOC: did Isabella tell ivy about Jet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 1:53 pm

ooc: what about him ????

ivy smiles a bit and sighs ' well thank you "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?    (public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(public) The Hedgehog's Adventure continues! What will happen to Hea in Death City?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next