Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grayson Luna

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grayson Luna Empty
PostSubject: Grayson Luna   Grayson Luna I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:42 pm

Grayson Luna Tumblr_lz5dcqOdqi1rnc0t9o1_500_thumb

Luna, Grayson

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: He's a young boy with orange hair that's kind of stringy and messy. Gray's eyes are a golden orange color, and they're full of cynicism and sadness. His teeth are kind of sharp, thanks to his parents who made him like that, and his face is usually contorted with pain or frowning. Gray's smile is something that not many get to see, as it's reserved for those that can peel past the initial layer of sadness. He wears somewhat torn clothes that he keeps clean.

Personality: Grayson is pretty messed up. He's diving into madness, and has eaten at least one soul in his entire lifetime. He's crazy, but in a calm way. He's childish, being very rude and crude to most, as well as finding girls to be somewhat icky. Gray loves power, because power makes him feel safe. He also has a bit of a sister complex, despite being spiteful toward her. He isn't a fan of the DWMA, their Meisters, their Weapons, and many other things. Gray, while childish, doesn't cry often. But when around someone he feels comfortable with, he will cry. Or if he's left by himself. Although he'll deny it later. He's sort of complex, in a way. Because he has this icky first layer of sadness and decay, but once you can peel past that, there's a sense of childish ignorance and bliss. He can be a huge sweetie if you can figure out how to get him out of his normal state.

History: Gray was kind of pushed away since birth. The only time he was ever of any "use" to his parents was when he was old enough for his Madness Wavelength to appear. His parents used this to form an artificial one, which they inserted into his sister, Serah. This pained Serah greatly, and Grayson was tired of it. He killed his parents so he and his sister could be together, but not too long after that, she was approached by the DWMA and stolen away from Grayson. Grayson grew bitter, hating his sister, and took to the streets. Leaving his old life behind.

Miscellaneous: Grayson's Madness wavelength is the originator of Serah's artificial one.
Gray's afraid of the world, honestly, and tries to keep to himself.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater? :3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Grayson Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson Luna   Grayson Luna I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:11 am

Absolutely brilliantly done. You might want to fix the picture, though, as it no longer shows up. Fantastic job!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Grayson Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson Luna   Grayson Luna I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:23 pm

Grayson Luna SuBGn35

Kunta, please remove the image tag if you're not going to use one. Also, I didn't notice this before, but what is this about the soul consumption? Can you elaborate on that?

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Grayson Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson Luna   Grayson Luna I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 8:05 am

Grayson Luna SuBGn35

Kunta,

The preference is that the sheets be centered, but beyond that I still need to know about the status of this character; if an innocent soul was eaten, then Luna must be moved to the KE section. If we do not get an answer by the end of the year then we will have to unapprove her until we know her status.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grayson Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson Luna   Grayson Luna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grayson Luna
Page 1 of 1