Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:36 am

"Ah ok, how about a large cake and 2 moka, sound good?" He said to sayomi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:43 am

"Sure." She sighed. She didn't see why he wanted to spend money on her but if he insisted she couldn't really refuse. He was a really nice guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:46 am

"Can I get a large cake with 2 moka?" He said to the guy in the front. He got the order and lay in on the table. "I hope you like the cake and moka" he said to sayomi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:48 am

"Oh I'm sure it'll be great." She smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:54 am

Joey cut a slice of cake for sayomi and hand her this one. " here you go I hope you like it" Joey said to sayomi.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 3:06 am

Sayomi took the cake and placed it in front of her. "Thank you. It certainly looks great." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 3:12 am

"It does look great, and should taste good also" he said to sayomi.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:42 pm

Sayomi nodded and took a small bite. Joey was right it was really good. She looked up at Joey. "You should have some too. It's great." She told him happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:45 pm

"Well ok" he said to sayomi. He took a small bite and smile.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:48 pm

Joey had a nice smile. It was cute. "So have you ever been here before?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:52 pm

"Well once, with a few of my classmates" he said to sayomi. "Anyway, what do you want to do next my friend?" He said to sayomi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:57 pm

After looking around she turned back to Joey. "I have a little while longer before class. We could go just about anywhere." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:01 pm

"Classes, I really hate it, I like to go on missions and have a blast" he said to sayomi. "Oh I know let go to the park" he said to sayomi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:06 pm

"I know. I usually skip class." She giggled, "The park? Sounds fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:08 pm

"Cool, I hope you like the moka and the cake I bought you" he said to sayomi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:21 pm

"I did. They were very good." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:27 pm

Joey stand up and open the door for her. "To the park we go" he said to sayomi.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:29 pm

She smiled and walked through the door waiting for Joey on the other side. "Thanks." She said in a sing song tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:47 pm

Joey close the door when he walk out. "Let head to the park then" he said to sayomi.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:55 pm

"Alright." Sayomi said happily taking Joey's hand and turning toward the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:04 pm

Joey felt that and begin to walk to the park with sayomi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 7:47 pm

"Hey, umm Sayomi your the only girl that ever made me happy, thank you" He said to Sayomi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 8:26 pm

"Sayomi, ...... I can't tell you how happy I am" He said to Sayomi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2