Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Etta Crieg

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Etta Crieg Empty
PostSubject: Etta Crieg   Etta Crieg I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:36 pm

Etta Crieg Banette2

Crieg, Etta

Meister:

Weapon Form: Etta can mainly transform into a living plushie of herself. But, can also transform into a plushie of any other animal. However, her transformed form is limited to a specific size. While she isn't exactly a threatening weapon, she can mesh wavelengths with anyone and is rediculously easy to resonate with.

Love Interest:

Appearance: Etta is pale with verry addorible features. She has red eyes, is covered in light stitching, and has black hair. She has several yellow zippers all over her body for 2 purposes... first, to make it easier to get inside and opperate on her if she ever becomes unstable. But, also, to keep her chained up in case she ever rebels. There are 3 zippers on the left side of her head and one sticking out of the left side of her mouth. Her right arm has a zipper going down the back of her hand while her left arm has one wrapping around halfway down her forarm. On her legs, her right knee has one going around and sticking out to the side and her left foot has one coming out just below her ankle.

Etta wears a large baggy dark-grey coat with a white hood on the back and several zippers and pockets running along it. Mainly, one that goes almost straight down the middle with a slight curve to her right. The coat's sleeves stop right before her wrist, covering up the zipper on her left arm. It stops about 2/3 the way down her upper leg, showing the zipper on her right knee. She wears a pair of tight black shorts underneath the coat that goes almost halfway down her upper leg, usually hidden from view. Finally, Etta wears a pair of grey shoes with pointed toes in the front that stick straight up that hide a zipper on her left foot from sight.

Personality: Dispite her somewhat odd appearence, Etta is an extrely empathetic and caring person. As a child, she was often kept locked up in her mother's home and spent countless hours chained up to a wall and left hanging by her zippers until she was needed. She grew increadibly sheltered and desperate to please people however she could. Now that she's finally by herself, she looks to find someone to follow and do whatever she can to gain thier acceptance.... Etta is also verry innocent and new to the world, often being startled or easilly impressed by things that are different from the dull rooms she spent so much time confined inside.

History: Etta was born as the daughter of a witch who loved to experiment with people. The witch had hoped that her child would be born a witch like her, but the witch quickly figured out that her daughter would be a weapon without magic only a week after having her. Dissapointed, the witch began to force her own magic onto the child, forcing her body to undergo constant surgery to become infused with her powers and able to finally hold onto them.

But, when her weapon form finally manafested, the constant strain and the magic had caused her form to become something less threatening........ Partially from the magic's need to create a working animal form. Furious, the witch confined Etta to just a few rooms of her manor, often keeping her failed experiment of a daughter suspended on the wall for days on end just to watch her suffer. Her brother, especially, enjoyed to see her in pain, often carrying around hooks to attatch to her zippers and dragging her around whenever he was bored.

Then, one day, the witch began trying to experiment with live Kishin Eggs.... As one might expect, the DWMA quickly took notice and sent a weapon and meister to stop it. The two quickly slaughtered the Kishin Eggs and immediatly began trying to take out the witch! And that was when poor Etta got scared of the violence and, for the first time, managed to run away from home. Afraid of what the meister might do to her.

Miscellaneous: Can match wavelengths with anyone and has access to 4 spells. Nobody knows what resonating with Etta could do, however....

Shadow Orb: Summons a powerful ball of darkness that explodes violently on contact, slightly damaging the enemy's soul. The more it's used, the more damage it does to the opponent.

Confusion Wavelength: Unleashes several blasts of invisible energy that causes people to become extremely dizzy and dissoriented for a notable period of time. People have even been known to accidently whack themselves with thier own weapons in some situations!

Willing Wisp: creates several blue small fireballs in the air that, while non-lethal, causes burns that last unusually long times and slightly injures thier soul.

Hex: A wave of energy that does verry little alone. However, it intensifies any wound on the opponent's soul and forces any burns on thier body to spontaniously ignite! When used correctly, it can be quite dangerous.

----------------

Dislikes: hooks, chains, and anything that her zippers can get caught on.

Link to her brother's bio: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t834-rufus-crieg#31180

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater

Last edited by Dethhollow on August 25th 2013, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Etta Crieg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etta Crieg   Etta Crieg I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 8:04 pm

This character is awesome! Where did you get the idea?
Back to top Go down

Etta Crieg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etta Crieg   Etta Crieg I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 8:31 pm

I was just looking through pics of Banette for my avatar and just came across the one I based her on. And from there I just kind-of tried to find a way to incorperate them into the world of Soul Eater as well as I could. Like how Banette is suppost to be a posessed doll, so I was just like "Yeah! She turns into a plushie!" Lol!

Thanks, Sov. Glad you like it. I usually don't make characters based off of images because, honestly, it does sort-of give me a feeling like I'm being lazy, but this one was fun to think up and I enjoyed trying to come up with a body and personallity that would match what you see in the image :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Etta Crieg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etta Crieg   Etta Crieg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etta Crieg
Page 1 of 1