Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite Empty
PostSubject: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:32 pm

(ok I made it fire)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:40 pm

blarg im here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:46 pm

(i'll post in ic frist) Mary heading to meet her other weapon a dark shield. un aware that she was being watched. ok so where are you if I was a dark shield where would I be? she looks around the hill. looking for a girl about her age. come on show yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:48 pm

Nikki arrived at the teaming grounds with her cat following behind. The cat transformed and Nikki wielded her. She began slicing some of the dummies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:53 pm

Mary turns to see a old friend. "nikki over here" she says waving to her friend. its be along time she says to the girl.

Last edited by ~NekoFallenAngel~ on August 25th 2013, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clearity (please put "" around what your character is saying))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:57 pm

Nikki thought she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw her old friend Mary. "Mary! Its been so long since if seen you!" Nikki said running over to her old friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:58 pm

gracie was leaning agenst a tree waiting for some one she was meeting to arive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:05 am

Mary saw Gracie and looked at the info. she ran over and grabbed nikki. and headed to where the other girl was Gracie I am Mary your minster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:07 am

gracie smiled " hay im gracie nice to meet you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:11 am

Mary's face turns read when she got smiled at. um I um will um she said neversely. your pretty she says shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:14 am

gracie smiled " you are too " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:18 am

um um I'm not that pretty I mean I am a herm with bulk and breast. that's weird and plus look how tall I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:22 am

i think you look just fine " gracie said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:29 am

brb gonna go take a shower brb)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:41 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:43 am

back)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:48 am

(here comes some of the dirty parts) mary sticks her left hand in her pants and starts messing with her she-cock. Gracie can I see your weapon form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:51 am

gracie nodded and transformed into her shild form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:54 am

she smiles as she has fun with herself. Graciei got abit of a thing far you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 12:57 am

(O.O lol really)
gracie roled her eyes then shifted back " so are we partners "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 1:07 am

(yeah mary is crushing big time on her) yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 1:10 am

gracie smiled " finaly thanks good to be on your team "(do you want them to become a couple )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 1:13 am

she smiles and blushs (yes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 1:15 am

(kk fine bye me )

gracie smiled and went to sit next to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 1:21 am

she smiles and grabs her and start making out with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite   a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a team meets me,fire,rmw,neko mature pravite
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next