Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tannaris the 2nd

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tannaris the 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Tannaris the 2nd   Tannaris the 2nd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 4:17 am

Name:Tannaris the second

Weapon: A purely cosmetic magical effect causes the elegant blade of this bastard sword to cycle through distinctive colors and textures, making it appear to be crafted from massive pieces of gemstone, coral, or precious metals. Whenever Tannaris strikes a witch successfully it can dispel a spell and that witch cannot use that spell for an hour. When at maximum resonance Tannaris can nullify all magic in a witch for an entire day. Though it drains the Meister of some strength.

Physical Description: Tannaris wears a very elegant coat that has all sorts of colors. He has blonde hair that goes to his shoulders and wears pants that has a pink and purple checkers design on it. He has two different colored eyes that one is black and one is light blue. He wears an earring that is like a frozen tear drop. he wears three rings which are ruby, emerald, and sapphire.

Personality:Tannaris is very selfish and tends to blame others. He Absolutely hates witches with a burning passion. Though he acts like a brat he is a very nice person and is very loyal to his meister. He believes that souls are the true form of ourselves and really cares for the souls of others. He also will take things that are cool or eccentric and stash them In his room. He really loves shiny things and isn't the brightest bulb in the box

History:Tannaris is actual named after his father who was a world renowned jeweler. His father was killed by a witch and he watched this all happen under the work table. He cried for days as a child and vowed with hate in his heart that he will kill that witch for his father. After that at the ag of ten he discovered he could transform into a weapon. After digging around for information he finally found the place where he could accomplish his quest... the D.W.M.A. where he could do some good for the world and kill his fathers killer. Though he has trouble finding a partner who will put up with him.

Meister: N/A (if you want to be his meister just reply or message me)

I have read the rules
I love souleater!
Back to top Go down

Tannaris the 2nd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: