Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:28 pm

Jet grimaces as it pierces his leg and he falls over blood coming from the wound
Back to top Go down

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 8:41 am

The Skull Knight glanced up on the edge of the crater. The guy there was chanting something to himself with his hands stretched out twords the injured man. This guy is clearly a witch of some kind... unless he wasn't.... Did people just stand around chanting to themselves like that normally? Well, maybe if they're in a cult. Was there a cult about people getting thier legs hurt? A great Broken Knee Cult?! If so, they'd want people to join them with hurt legs since they, themselves, wouldn't be able to get together with thier legs broken, right? Which means............

"You're not taking my fun away!" The Dark Weapon shouted as he grabbed the injured man's leg with his chain.

"....Crusos, Manti, Ocias, Crusos, Shrimp, Shrimp!" Strix finished, launching a powerful blast of air at Jet. But, before it could hit, The Skull Knight pulled his chain and threw him out of the way of the attack. "Why that little....." The Warlock started, feeling intense pain for not fulfilling his 12 word curse.

The Dark weapon took the chain off of the man's leg as his face twisted into a forced smile. "Don't go anywhere, ok? I've just got to kill that crazy snake cultist and then we can fight and have all the fun we want!!! And by 'fun', I mean 'murder'." Then, The Skull Knight ran up the crater at the whatever he was to get some payback.

"You cannot beat me, silly weapon, my magic is far too powerful!" The Warlock took a step back as his opponent drew closer until he was in arm's reach. "Behold the increadible high speed 8 shot pain of the mantid punch!!!" He shouted as his arms bagan moving frantically, getting eight punches on the Dark Weapon before he could react.

However, uneffected by them, The Skull Knight just kicked Strix over. Watching as he struggled to get back up. That wasn't fun at all.... With some confusion, he looked down at Jet looking for some sign of reaction to everything that just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:09 pm

Jet struggles to get breathing heavly his hood falls down revealing the scars from Nebun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:34 pm

Strix swung his left leg around to gain momentum with his weighted boot as he swiftly managed to get back onto his feet in one fluid motion. "My Mantid punch needs some improvement... what do you want, dark weapon?"

"You're... giving up?" The Dark Weapon asked, slightly supprised. "No! You can't do that! I don't care what cult you're in, it's NOT FAIR!!!" His screeching voice pierced the air as he stomped the ground repetedly. "Ok then...." The Skull Knight laughed as he turned around and waved at the Warlock. "I'll just save you until Roman gets here........ Kill you later, Witch!"

'What the heck was that?!' Strix thought as a confused look crossed his face. The Dark Weapon jumped back down into the crater to the injured man.

"You can fight, can't you?" The Skull Knight asked as the chain coming out of his spine-section twitched slightly. He glanced to the side as he rubbed his chin for a moment, lost in thought. "Actually, what do I care? It'll be fun just to see you scream! HAHahaa ha hA HAAA!!!"

The chain suddenly moved around to try and wrap itself around the man with the scared face's neck! The scythe-blade at the end moving into a position to attack in case he managed to slip away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:02 pm

Jet backs up his hand glowig grey transforming into the rapier blade but the weight from his body shoots pain through his leg and he falls tumbling down the crater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:30 pm

As Jet started tumbling down, the chain closed around his neck. The Skull Knight's face twisted into a dark smile as the chain tightened, keeping the man from breathing comftrably. He walked down, holding the chain in one hand and dragging Jet behing him, as he finally made his way to the center of the crater.

Jet should have ran when he had the chance. He shouldn't have turned his back on his opponent after calling them out. He shouldn't have messed with The Skull Knight.

"I really shouldn't kill people anymore... but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I passed something like THIS up!" The Dark Weapon shouted, somewhat expleining himself. "I just get so bored when I'm not doing anything... I just can't live like that! I have to be going out and doing things! Using my weapon form, eating souls, surviving, bashing mice in with a rusty spork.... Just why the heck not? I hate mice and I have too many rusty sporks lying around!!! Have you ever tried fighting with one of those things?! They have to be good for something, you know!"

Suddenly, he grabbed the scared man's blade arm and put his foot on his cheast. "So, ready to be SPORKED!?!?" As the chain tightened around Jet's throat, The Skull Knight grabbed his arm with both bone-covered hands and began to pull! Attempting to rip the man's arm out of it's socket!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:34 pm

Jet grimaces in pain a ragge breath escaping his mouth an he starts glowing grey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:45 pm

"Guess I'm a little out of practice with this...." The Dark Weapon admitted, letting go of the man's arm as he stepped on it with his left leg. Enthusiastically, he spat on both of his hands and rubbed them together to get some grip going before grabbing Jet's arm again.

"Ready?!" The Skull Knight added as the chain around Jet's neck tightened. The scythe-blade moved to his shoulderblade as the Dark Weapon pulled his arm as hard as he could a second time. This time, the blade was cutting at his shoulder... slowly sawing through the muscle as The Skull Knight pulled harder, ready to rip the entire limb off at any moment!

"Oh, that sounds REALLY painfull! Ahahaa haa!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:47 pm

Jet yells out in pain as he feels his arm about and that would severe several arteries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:49 pm

(OoC: I hope you have a good escape plan... because, as of right now, Jet is kind-of screwed and The Skull Knight isn't someone who would just stop attacking to let his enemy go. At least, not without a reason to let them live... and even then, he's not someone who's easy to reason with.)

Squick!!!

The wierd sound somehow combined the snapping of weakened bone with the painful noise of having a bandaid suddenly ripped off. The Dark Weapon held up Jets dismembered arm, examining the blade on the end before swinging it around a little. "Lets give him a haaa-" He started before cancling his own horrible joke. "....... No, that wasn't good at all........"

Without a care in the world, he walked over and tossed the arm aside before turning back around and examining the broken man. His legs wounded, his face scarred, and his shoulder bleeding from where he just lost an arm. "You're not even TRYING anymore, are you!?" The Skull Knight exclaimed, pulling the man up to his feet by his neck with the chain wrapped around it. "I should just kill you now and move on..... ORRrrr......... I could see how much further this can go on for! That should be fun!"

The chain tightened as the Dark Weapon reared back and threw a strong right punch at Jet's face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 7:06 am

Jet dodges and says "How about you let me die of a painful a bloody deth?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:17 am

(OoC: I know you don't want Jet to die... but you're making it pretty difficult for me to justify him surviving.... I mean, Skull Knight's first reaction to that would normally be "Sure, why not?" and then to slash his throat with the scythe-blade on the end of the chain that's around his neck which you can't really just dodge. Are you sure you have a plan to get him out safely?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 4:55 pm

Ooc jets brother can negotiate with skull
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 5:59 pm

The Skull Knight gave what the man said some thought before responding. "Yeah, that seems like the best thing to do right now. Thanks for the suggestion!" The chain around Jet's neck kept him from breathing as the Dark Weapon lifted him into the air... his feet no longer touching the ground as blood continued to drip down from his wounds.

"I WOULD be content to just hold you like this, like a gopher, and let you bleed out. But... I've got places to do, things to be! So I'll just end this now." His chain moved slightly to get more length as the scythe-blade at the end pointed at Jet's cheast. The chain kept itself around his neck, leaving a visible mark at this point that would stay in sight over several days. Well, at least it would IF he managed to somehow escape from this situation....

With little more than a thought, the scythe-blade shot forward! Aimed directly at the center of Jet's torso!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:37 pm

Jacob: "Wait fellow Dark weapon." Jacob walks over "Wouldn't you want to be somewhere where killing is the missons? And either way I would like to kill my younger brother but when he is at full strength so please dont kill him."

Jets eyes grow cold as he turns his head to see Jacob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:20 pm

Strix watched as the man was suddenly in danger. This had gone on long enough..... "Manti-"

A splattering sound followed as The Skull Knight impailed Jet on his scythe-blade. After moving the chain around a little as it went completly through him, the Dark Weapon pulled the scythe-blade back causing a larger wound as it came back out. The newly formed horizontal hole in the left of Jet's side allowed light to pass through for a moment as he fell to the ground and the wound flooded with blood. The chain around his neck slipped off as The Skull Knight retracted it a little.

"That REALLY looked painful! But, that's how I do it. No mission required, right?" He sighed slightly, examining the limp body of his most recent victem. "Normal people are just SO boring! I thought for sure he'd have some way to get past that.... NOPE! Just a lot of guts... and a lot of blood... and I think I also took out a piece of his lung........"

A look of disgust crossed the Dark Weapon's face as he took a few steps over and poked at something burried in the crater. After a little bit of work, he pulled out the picture Jet had with him earlier and tossed it at his body, cracking the frame as it hit him. "Well, it was still enjoyable while it lasted! Ah HAHA haaa!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:26 pm

Jet is laying there staring up at the sky his vison going dark the blood pooling around him in a pool o blood

Jacob walks over to Skull and says "Well done you just killed my brother and I know of a place where you can get stronger alot and the headmaste Reaver will want to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:44 pm

The Skull Knight tried to figure out exactly what the man was trying to say. He was already in the DWMA, so what was this guy talking about? Reaver, huhh? That sounded like a Kishin he once heard about.... "The thing is, I really don't care about power. As long as I can keep fighting, I'm satisfied! All that matters is that I keep myself from doing something stupid like lighting a cat on fire and forcing it to ride a unicycle.... And, we both know that that's a bigger insult to cat-kind than a few deaths are, right?"

A smile twisted across his face as the Dark Weapon pushed the thought out of his mind. "BESIDES! Kishin eggs should be fun to kill! You have no idea how long it took me to figure out how to find them... and Shinigami has a freaking LIST!!!" He pointed at the man accusingly as he held his chain in the other hand.

"YOU CAN'T BEAT A LIST!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:53 pm

"True but where I go you can kill both innocent humans and Kishin eggs without getting in trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:11 pm

"If I let the Kishin run loose then they'd kill everyone! Then who would I have my fun with?!" The Skull Knight asked, completly serious about what he was saying. "Besides, I like the sound of it all......" the Dark Weapon took a few steps around the crater as he talked more to himself than to the guy.

"Zovex the Skull Knight... agent of madness and servent of Death Itself..... The weapon who destroys the world one soul at a time, one Kishin at a time!" He turned back to the guy who was talking to him. "It's got a nice ring to it, don't you think?" A laugh escaped him as he gathered a twisted look on his face. "So what if I make enemies? LET them come! I LIVE FOR the fight!!!"

"...... Well, the fight and parrots...... And pudding cups...... But one thing at a time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:15 pm

"Yes and trust me we got some pudding cups there and eventually you will be able to be a Dark blade so will you join me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:31 pm

"Hmmm...." The Dark Weapon thought it over as he scratched the side of his head slightly. "So this place is full of really powerful people and Kishin Eggs and pudding cups, right?" He paced back and forth a little bit more as he seriously weighted his options. "And the Shinigami... he hates the HECK out of this place, right? And it's full of battle-hardened insane Dark Weapons and thier wielders???"

The Skull Knight stared at the man with his cracked skull-plate as he waited for him to answear his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:32 pm

"Yes it is there is a rumor goig around that there is a real live Kishin there also."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:47 pm

His mouth hung open slightly for a few moments as his mind processed it all. "So this place has a Kishin and an army of Kishin Eggs and crazy meisters behind it all in one place?!" The Skull Knight Turned around and took a few steps away, talking to himself. "That's a lot of crazy dudes to fight.... Taking them all out would take........."

Suddenly, the Dark Weapon turned back around, took a few steps forward, and put his hands on his hips trying to make a heroic pose.

"I am Lord Death's Champion of Justice and Light and Truth because Justice and Truth conquor the... uhh...... Light glowing hope friendship stuff....... Because Justice!!!" He randomly announced. "You shall not tempt me, evil dark... thing!!! For Justice and Puppies and everything else that isn't on the list of stuff I want to kill today! Power of Positive Thinking!"

The Skull Knight pointed at the man with some of his brother's blood on his hand. "THAT is your answear, fiend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:56 pm

"Then why did you kill that innocent weapon? You cant go back now because lord Death already knows you killed him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next