Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Estoc, The Pantsless Wonder!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Estoc, The Pantsless Wonder!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Estoc, The Pantsless Wonder!!!!   Estoc, The Pantsless Wonder!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 6:13 pm

[Ok, first some backstory. If anyone may know, Estoc is a weapon in the game Dark Souls. Dark Souls is well known for being, at least for new players, really fucking difficult and unforgiving. To do Co-op, you have to find a white summon sing, or gold, if you are part of a certain covenant. Anyway, For the first boss, I summoned someone who was using Estoc, which is a rapier/ fencing type sword. I was talking with my friend, and she (at least, the character was Female) was running around pantsless due to another game mechanic, but that doesn't need to be explained. She helped me kill a very strong enemy you are not suppose to fight right away, but can anyway. I was so excited, I accidently called her Estoc, the pantsless wonder. After that, it just kind of stuck. So, I am making this character, because I thought it would be funny, And cause why the fuck not.]

Name: Estoc Roberts

Meister: Marcey Abadeer

Weapon Form:
Look here:

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Light red hair to her shoulders, jade green eyes. She wears a white fedora with a black strip threw it. Her shirt is just plain white, going down to her upper thigh. She will sometimes wear dress, about the same length. She has soft skin.

Personality: Estoc is a cheerful girl, and always ready to have fun. She loves to have fun and mess around, though she is not stupid. Not intelligent, but not stupid. She gets scared easily, but loves to watch scary movies, her favorite being The Ring. She can take it to far, and loves animals, her favorite being pandas. She does most of her time cleaning up, since she is a tad on the messy side. This also makes her unorganized, always losing stuff, mainly clothes and different movies.

History: All threw her life, everyone always asked why she never liked pants, even herself. As such, she was constantly made fun of, though with her friends, in a good way. Her family comes from a line weapons, though it varies. Her older brother was the pride and joy of her family, until he suddenly disappeared when she was 8. Now, after 10 years, she finally has a chance to go to the DWMA and try to find her brother. No one really chose her due to her choice of clothing, but that doesn't really bring her down, unlike her mother, and feeling useless.

Miscellaneous: If needed to wear pants, she will wear skirts. . . She wears underwear. . . Please give her the seal of approval, this is a great running joke with our friends.
Estoc hates to feel useless
She loves all food
When she is sad, she won't eat.
She hates feeling useless.
She is afraid of her mother
She get's crept out and scared easily

When in S.R., she gets a blue aurora around her. She is able to shoot small fireballs with a stabbing motion or long waves with a slashing motion, the beams being rather skinny. Can be used as an offensive maneuver or a tactical maneuver.

Do you love Soul Eater.
Soul Eater es muy bueno. Yo amoy Soul Eater.

Last edited by TheJtlman on September 24th 2013, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Estoc, The Pantsless Wonder!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estoc, The Pantsless Wonder!!!!   Estoc, The Pantsless Wonder!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 6:06 pm

Add on to personality a bit more perhaps?
Back to top Go down

Estoc, The Pantsless Wonder!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: