Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leo Thooft

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leo Thooft Empty
PostSubject: Leo Thooft   Leo Thooft I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:40 pm

Name: Leonardo "Leo" Thooft

Weapon: None yet

Love Interest: None yet

Appearance: Hair dark brown, skin has a slight gold tint to it, crimson red eyes. He wear a gold scarf covering his mouth that he leaves dangling, he wears a red shirt with a yellow symbol of Leo in the middle, and baggy jeans, varying in colour.

Personality: Leo is nice and kind, but will ignore anyone who starts to bother him while he is reading. Being rather quite, he is not good with striking up a conversation with. He gets irritated easily, and tends to procrastinate with important work.

History: His dad was a meister at the DWMA before he lost his left arm. When he was born, his dad wanted him to be his successor, while his mom wanted to him to be safe, which meant he didn't work much with his dad training wise. She was overprotective of him, which led to the divorce. His dad ended up with him, and his training really began. When he wasn't training, he was reading and learning. Eventually, when he was old enough, he was sent to the DWMA.

Other: Reads almost any type of book.
Likes history the most.
He has soul perception, which is limited to a certain area, usually the town they are in.
He uses soul perception to avoid people while he is reading and walking.
Good at research
Likes spicy food
Loves badgers
Loves Lions
Real name is Leonardo

Last edited by Mistress Lani on August 11th 2016, 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Making him better.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Leo Thooft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Thooft   Leo Thooft I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:53 pm

Leo Thooft SuBGn35

JT, this seems like a fairly solid character. If you could, however, run a grammar check and coding fix. Additionally, his descriptive sections (Appearance, Personality, and History) need to be expanded upon to meet the minimum limit of one paragraph (at least 100 words) each.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Leo Thooft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Thooft   Leo Thooft I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:44 pm

Leo Thooft SuBGn35

The previously requested changes still need to be made.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

Leo Thooft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Thooft   Leo Thooft I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 6:58 pm

I will drop Leo for now. If I chose to bring him back, I will in a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leo Thooft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Thooft   Leo Thooft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo Thooft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: