Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE]   Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 5:41 pm

Kobayashi,Ayako

Meister: None.

Weapon Form:
Markers! Ayako can change her finger tips on the right hand into colorful permanent markers. If she draws an object and touches it with her left hand it becomes real. As a normal weapon she could only make simple things like swords and rocks but, as a death scythe she has the ability to create mechanical objects like guns and vehicles (though vehicles take awhile to draw because everything she makes must be around actual size). She always has her sketchbook with her where she has drawn many small objects. She has no full weapon form and is therefor fully autonomous.

Love Interest: None atm

Appearance: Ayako stands about 5 foot 2 inches with an average female build. She usually wears a jean jacket with a red T-shirt underneath accompanied by a pair of blue jeans and dark red Tenishoes. Her hair is long, strait, and light brown.

Personality: Ayako is very kind toward others. She often goes out of her way to help a friend in need or sometimes even strangers. She has a very happy and bouncy personality despite her rough past. She often puts others before herself. For example, jumping into a fight to protect a stranger who she can tell is innocent. She has a strong sense of justice and will almost always do what she thinks is right.

History: Ayako was born to her mother, a weapon, and father, a meister. She was raised to see Kishins and Witches as bad people who should be stopped at all costs. Around when her sister, Kimiko, was born Ayako began to show that she was a natural artist. When her family discovered her weapon powers they sent her off to the DWMA. After living there and training on her own for a few years she had consumed enough souls to hunt a witch. After 3 days of readying she drew up a sword and went after the witch with a small group of students to back her up. She succeeded in killing the witch and consuming her soul. Upon returning to the DWMA she found out that her parents had been killed and her sister was there. Ayako and her sister became very close until one day Kimiko vanished. It was explained to her that Kimi had been eating pure human souls and that she had run away from the DWMA. Since then Ayako has vowed to find Kimiko and set her back on the path of good.

Miscellaneous:
•Ayako can use a drawing multiple times but her left hand begins to burn if she uses her power too many times in a row.
•Ayako's name means "Child of color" in japanese.
•Kimiko is another OC of mine
•Ayako's theme color is Red
•Ayako is an expert artist
•Ayako can't draw anything living. This includes plants, animals, people, and golems.
•Ayako's sketchbook includes:
A 9mm pistol
A small knife
A smoke grenade
(She may draw more small things in thread.)
•If something Ayako wants isn't in her sketchbook it must be drawn on the battlefield. (IE: If she wants a sword she has to draw one on a wall or on the ground because her sketchbook is too small)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by RebelliousAngel on February 23rd 2016, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE]   Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:02 pm

APPROVED! AND MOVED!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE]   Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 7:21 pm

Appearance needs more length.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE]   Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayako Kobayashi [INACTIVE]
Page 1 of 1