Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sylabus Ushio

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sylabus Ushio Empty
PostSubject: Sylabus Ushio   Sylabus Ushio I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:30 pm

Sylabus Uchio

Meister
Gresh

Weapon Form
War Hammer

Crush
None

Description
Has white skin and short blond hair with blue eyes. Wears varieties of schoolgirl outfits.

Personality
Sweet and kind, but is hiding a dark, cruel side.

History
Living in a log cabin with her family, Sylabus has always wanted to live in a more populated area, but her parents wouldn't allow it. Frustrated, she often went skiing and snowboarding alone. She got knocked unconscious by a branch one time, and awoke to find herself in the tender care of Gresh. After a little conversation, Sylabus was sure she wasn't molested. After that, she started warming up to him. She sensed that his soul was a good match for her's, and she wanted a more obedient partner than what the school could offer. So she talked him into coming to her house and there, talked her father into inviting him to the DWMA as her miester. With that out of the way, she can now focus on trying to figure out her path...

Other
Her dark side doesn't come out unless a sensitive topic is brought up about her, which consists mostly of her soul, which is black with pink strips running through it.

Have You Read the Rules?
Answer I love soul eater
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Sylabus Ushio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylabus Ushio   Sylabus Ushio I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 6:28 pm

It is not required, but we ask that members do not make weapons that are wielded by their own meisters. This way members get know each other better. You don't HAVE to change it, but it's our suggestion. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Sylabus Ushio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: