Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The University

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:19 pm

Alright! Reavers academy needs members if we're going to try out this whole conflict idea that Deth had. Remember that your character does not have to be evil to join!! (One example is sprocket) just find a convincing reason to hate the academy!!! I already have some great ideas for Reaver's university, but we need members!!
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:27 pm

Hey give me some time and I'm sure I can make somebody 8D
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:29 pm

Fumetsu shall join!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:39 pm

Yay!!
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:41 pm

Jacob is in it
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:44 pm

Jacob?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:46 pm

Ooooh! I see him! That character needs work man.
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:29 am

Ya i Know
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:39 am

I could make a dark teacher if you wanted? XD
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:43 am

Yes, because most of the others are now inactive. Jerks.
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:45 am

I'll make a witch to go there. ^_^
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:07 am

Working on a dark teacher who is a dark weapon I suppose XD
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:05 am

Yay!! I suppose you guys need to make a enrollment thread in Reavers academy now.
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:07 am

Us guys. WHy doesn't the principal make the topic D:
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:10 am

Because he's played by ace. And ace is gone.
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:10 am

Sov, are you going to RP as Reaver now? Because I doubt Ace is going to come back for a while...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:02 pm

No, but Nebun and sprocket both work for reaver, and they are in positions of authority.
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:10 pm

My teacher is done and ready to go and help keep the hoodlums in line 8D
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:23 pm

Oh, and I MAY make Mizuki join the university, but I'm still thinking about it.
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 2:12 pm

gona make a meister + dark weapon duo to join.
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 3:07 pm

Hmm........ If Reaver's openly recruiting people, then they might look into trying to get The Skull Knight in thier academy, right? His partner, Roman, isn't going to hunt Kishin Eggs anytime soon and a Dark Weapon trained by the DWMA would at least peak thier intrest.

Also, I could get Rufus to join them easilly. Right now, offscreen, he's discovering that the DWMA killed his witch mother so he'd want to become more powerful to oppose them and potentially wield one of Reaver Academy's weapons.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:11 pm

This is coming together very nicely!! Hey Amadi, because you have the first true teacher, can we assume you already work in the University? That way you can handle the new students enrollment. Sprocket is only an engineer after all, and Nebun is not a teacher. He's just the crazy guy you send to kill people.
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:32 pm

XD ahaha alright that sounds fine. I'll start a topic once I finish Davek
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:32 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:59 pm

This evil academy is in North America..... Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The University Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University   The University I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The University
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next