Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helena Grimsby

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Helena Grimsby Empty
PostSubject: Helena Grimsby   Helena Grimsby I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 6:49 pm

WEAPON TEMPLATE
http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sniper-rifles/brit/rpa-rangemaster-e.html

Name: (Grim) Helena, Grimsby

Meister: N/a

Weapon Form: Four different forms (based off link pictures)
1 Sniper
2 urban
3 (resonance sniper, into a larger size)
4 Folded sniper (Travel / Close quarters)
Also there is a blade under the barrel of these forms for close quarters attack and defence.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: (Click the link)What she looks like.

Personality: Helena is generally up beat and happy it's hard to get her down. She can be quite loud at times especially in groups she feels like she needs to be heard by everyone. She is quite friendly and likes to bother wallflowers, somewhat of a guilty pleasure in bothering them but generally she makes sure they have a good time. Due to her past she doesn't always have a good time with authority figures. She can be down right rude to them at times. Besides her happy overall mood she can be quite serious when the times are appropriate. Helena has a strong work ethic and will do nearly anything to get the job done.

History: Helena is from Germany. She spent most of her childhood at her uncles after her parents had to flee for some reason. Her uncle was a good man kept his nose out of trouble and raised her as proper as he could. At the age of 13 her uncle grew quite ill. He gave her an address and hired some help for her to move. She did just that. Her uncle's associated assisted her. Then while she was unpacking a man stood in the doorway. He offered her work, He knew her family quite well and not necessarily in a good way. He told her that her uncle was really the mob boss. She was quite upset about it. The reason her parents fled was because a job that went wrong and her parents were caught by police. The man offered her work, at first she refused but slowly caved they taught her how to be the weapon she truly was, she took simple job's dead-drops and gathered intel she pretended to work certain jobs at clubs or other more unsightly places to learn about their competitors. Another two years had past and with her uncle gone the mob slowly caved in. When it came to the end, police stormed the massive building clearing it floor by floor. They busted into her room and apprehended her and the others. She was let off, they had nothing on record for her. She told them who her uncle was but pretended she didn't know what was going on.
After all that. She had no clue what to do with her life. So she set out to go to the DWMA and make use for herself rather then being some underling.

Misc: She is used to being called Grim or Helena so either works for her.

Have You Read the Rules?
I <3 soul eater
Back to top Go down

Helena Grimsby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena Grimsby   Helena Grimsby I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:03 pm

Who would guess such an innocent-looking girl would be a sniper rifle with connections to the Mob bosses.... I like her! Her motives are clear, there's material to work with for future threads and such, and it's always good to have a strong female character.

Accepted and I really like the character!
Back to top Go down

Helena Grimsby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: