Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 12:30 am

Setsuna was troubled after the accounts with his meister, he realized that not most of the time will he be able to rely on her, as per last training session he just laid their in her hand while she was vulnerable, he was a bit ashame and hope when the time comes he could fight self-sufficiently. He was practicing cutting wood blocks time his draw time as he slashed each on, "I need to accelerate more..." his great pompadour was a bit messing, but retained it shape, it moved as well as he swung his blade arm, sweat trickled down his face, he hope he might be able to spar with someone, to test out his progress...
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 12:38 am

Ayako was taking a shortcut through the training grounds to get home when she noticed a boy. He seemed to be practicing his swing with a blade. By the looks of it he was troubled. Unable to help herself she approached the boy. "You look like you could use some help." She called to him happily. She hadn't practiced in awhile so this could be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 12:53 am

Setsuna stopped and looked at Ayako, who is this women... he thought, "Oh hello there!~" His voice was cheery and flamboyant the hallmarks of an extremely free loving man, he waved and reformed his blade, this is Ayako Kobayashi 5' 2", age 22, a death scythe, he recalled to himself, despite his lax exterior he already researched all the death scythes, it was a habit he took to know information about the strongest personal from his training years with the private military. He smiled, a great opportunity, "Oh um would you really?! Well if you don't mind could you help me..." He flex and struck a cheesy pose ,"Spar a bit, Kobayashi-Sensi." he gave a suggestive wink almost like he was hitting on her, teasing his extremely muscular chest. This was... absolutely so way to interact to a teacher
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 1:07 am

Ayako smiled. "Sure. I don't see why not. I always have time to help students of Shibusen." She said before adding. "Just give me a moment to get ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 1:12 am

"OOKAAAY~" Setsuna grinned and raised one arm in the arm to show his enthusiasm, he appeared very lax and happy, he stood their and folded his arms, what will you do... his eyes closely observed Ayako, looking at any blind spots or reoccurring movements, he was surprised how consistent her movements where, but she was a death scythe to begin will. He was sweating a bit more, now from nervousness, his eyes suspicious oh how she acted.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 1:20 am

Turning to a smooth piece of wood she carefully drew out a katana with red and black markers. The end result was a red blaided sword with a black hilt and gaurd. It had only taken her about five minutes too. She lit up her left hand and dragged it down the picture. The blade fell out of the wood at her feet. She picked it up. "Ok. Ready when you are." She smiled turning back to him and readying the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 3:14 am

Setsuna's expression drastically changed, his smile gone, with a more serious look. A blade sewn from marker... What is her power... He thought to himself and then transformed his right forearm into his odachi blade. He observed her stance, did she have any sort of practical kenjustsu? He he placed the blade above his head, and went into an offensive sword stance, my blade length should give me an advantage," Jodan-no-Kamae ,Stance of heaven!" He rushed towards Ayako, he planned to use his aggressive stance to blow away at any first block or simply strike the head.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:06 am

Ayako's eyes narrowed as the kid ran at her. She quickly observed his stance before turning her body so her right shoulder faced him. She wasn't one for naming stances. Putting her arm to her side she held the blade at a slight slant and stood her ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:29 am

Setsuna halted his advance so he stood a few feet away from her, he had hopes screaming out his attack would have caused a mental deterrent but obviously it was in vain. He was a bit cautious now, he didn't rechonized the stance, But he concluded it similar to hasso. But... The faster mode of attack was a stab he predicted. He shuffled and performed a quick slash from the top as fast as he could,"head!" He looked at her blade, how will you counter?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:39 am

Ayako watched closely. He was fast for a student. She sent her arm up keeping the blad paralel to her then, she quickly turned it clockwise to block the attack. Taking notice of the close range she lifted her knee toward his stomach, in an attempt to knock his guard down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:54 am

"Don't think I've quit!" Jodan was a kendo stance that had no guard to begone with it was a reckless strike, it focus purely on power leaving to lower body expose instead of attempted to back away he placed his entire body wieght on top of her block, with a knee incoming he planned to use his massive wieght to forced Ayako into keeping both her legs planted, or the her leg could be strong enough to support him and allow a knee to occur
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:13 pm

Ayako let the block fall down a bit so that he'd hopefully fall onto her knee. It was a quick gesture that could in theory give her a chance to go on the offence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:34 pm

The force from trying to overpower Ayako caused him to fall down into her knee it impacted into hos solar plex, his lungs felt a sharp pang, he fell to the ground in pain, "I can still..." He began to get back up, "Do this!" But unfortunately his diaphragm began to convulge and he fell down on the ground unconcious "Blah" The situation as just took a turn for the worse, it has become extremely awkward
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:57 pm

Messae who happened to just be walking around in the training grounds, decided to come out here to hopefully clear her mind a bit, especially with what happened with Setsuna and her sister. After I hit my head....I didn't remember much, all I remembered was a blur and me barely missing Misa.... She rubbed her forehead, and twitched her ears as she heard a sound nearby. It sounded like someone falling to the ground, and then talking....that honestly sounded like Setsuna...but why was he in the training? Needless to say her curiosity was peaked as she ran to the direction of where she heard the mysterious noises, only to see that her partner was unconscious on the ground. "!! SETSUNA!" She yelled, at a volume that she rarely ever spoke in, and then looked at Ayako, as her face twisted up in rage. "Why did you hurt my partner?!!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:07 pm

Ayako turned to the girl who had just shown up. "He wanted a sparing partner. I offered to help and now I feel that i need to train myself in restraint." She tried to explain while maintaining a warm smile. "He should be fine. I think he just need to rest." She re-assured the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:24 pm

"Kororkrorkokrorkorkork..." he was drooling a bit, inside his conscious he was in a strange place," what where am i?," he looked around, "we're in in you", said a voice, it was a handsome sad looking man he looked at him "you... are so week...", He looked at the man he seemed to be sinking away, "Wha What!" suddenly he woke up, eyes wide open. He got up and looked around and saw Messae, his eyes burning with power, "I... am strong!" He suddenly blurted out, none of what he was doing seemed to make no sense, "Get ready ready for round 2!" He jumped up and tranformsed into weapon form in front of Messae, it was so sudden the moment, what the hell has gotten into Setsuna all of a sudden?!!??!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:43 pm

Messae caught the weapon this time, and looked back at the woman her partner was fighting. He honestly did not know who the heck she was, as she never saw her before...but then again she was a relatively new student so..."Oh....so you were only sparring? Alright I guess....I am glad you didn't hurt him...." She grasped the weapon's hilt while it was still in its sheathe, and closed her eyes. The similar feeling she felt from fighting Misa returned...that...feeling of slight loss, uncontrollable urge of...No, that's bad, she almost killed her sister because of that urge, but now it seems to be stronger than last time...Messae quickly opened her eyes, and almost in a determined glare she looked at Ayako. "But now I have to hurt you..." Wait what?! She didn't mean to say that...or did she? Nevertheless it did just slip out, and she wasn't even sure whether she wholeheartedly meant that, but something about it feels like she did. She quickly unsheathed the katana and attempted to slash at the woman.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:45 pm

Ayako quickly raised her blade to block the incoming attack. She has to hurt me? What did she mean by that? She puzzled to herself. She decided to focus on training. These weren't toy swords after all. Even if the girl was trying to hurt her she couldn't cause too much harm to the pair. It would be against her morals to cause severe harm to a student of shibusen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:15 pm

"Let's go Messae!" Setsuna was absolutely on fire, but this confident was only deprived from his angst, deep inside a voice range, "You're weak." it sent chills to him, his wavelength began to fluctuate a bit from Messae's ,he had trouble matching a bit ,"Messae..." His power was the ability to accelerate his slashes when drawn, but for some reason his timing and intervals became less numerous was a bit off, "Strength..."

His collided with Ayako's blade,for some reason he couldn't lock it in place, something kept bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:32 pm

As the sword struck, Messae could faintly feel their wavelengths becoming a bit....off, she also felt that he became slightly heavier. "What's eating at you?" She said in a more serious tone, she gripped the hilt of the sword tighter out of pure frustration, her hand shaking. "Dammit don't do this now..." The feeling, the same feeling that she felt from when facing Misa, could it be her...madness? Oh no it is it seems...She was constantly fighting the feeling back with each passing second, which was taking  a toll on her fatigue, as seen already she was already panting from exhaustion. If one were to see into her wavelength, they could see a wavelength of madness inside her regular wavelength, only every now and again overtaking it for a split second which would lead to slight twitches, or things she wouldn't normally say. She took the sword away, and swung it harder this time, horizontally aiming for Ayoko's side. She was probably more serious for this than she should be.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:42 pm

Ayako moved her blade swiftly,barely blocking the blow this time. This had escalated quickly. Could this girl be trying to actually fight Ayako? Why would she do that though? Again dismissing the idea, she threw her foot at the girl, trying a kick to grab some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:15 pm

"Damn damn!" He began to think a bit to much, his wavelength begun to become out of sync with Messae's, I need to calm down! thoughts began to race in his mind. As an end result he was unable to make the swing accelerate as fast as it could, instead it began to be a little arm to touch and heavier to handle, Setsuna's was getting out of rhythm, "Crap im sorry Messae!" he was bit useless in fact he may be becoming a bit more of a hindrance, why do i feel this way? the combination of both state of mind might be throwing them off set
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:25 pm

"DAMMIT I'M TRYING TO KILL HER AND ALL YOU SAY IS-..." She stopped herself quickly, shocked at what she was about to say. "Oh um...its okay Setsuna, seriously its fine....sorry..." Her madness wavelength was slowly beginning to be become too much to handle for her normal wavelength. At this point it looked like the wavelength is building up, ready to overtake her normal one. She began to steadily become on and off in terms of matching wavelengths with Setsuna, as the madness was probably coming to the point where he could also feel a hint of it. However she tried to not thinking about it now. Whats wrong with Setsuna...something has to be troubling him in some way. She gripped the Katana even harder, to the point where she began to feel cramps in her hands, and swung vertically this time, trying with even more power up and down in a hopefully rapid succession.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:42 am

Kill. The word rang in Ayako's head. They were trying to kill her? What had she done? There's no reason they should want to kill me. She thought. Maybe the girl had just gotten worked up. No, she had sounded like she meant it. Had the world gone mad? Mad? It was then that it occurred to Ayako what was happening. She hadn't spotted it earlier because she had never seen madness before. She swung her blade against the boy before quickly jumping back. She had to report this to Shinigami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:25 pm

"I-I...." the cat toy tangled with each strike, flowing around like a heavy rock. Setsuna seemed to cringe, he was a burden, no matter how you looked at it, its gnawed at his insides, You always restrict yourself...thats make you weak he seemed to be panicing, "I'm...sorry Messae... for letting you down..." He truly felt Messae's madness and seemed to mistakenly interpret it into her real feelings ,"But... i wont let you down..." He reassured Messae, but something was wrong, he was...waning? Setsuna seemed to be almost disappearing, infact he decided to succumb to the madnass within Messae, he seemed to be resorting to trying to stop being a burden, by allowing himself to Messae's dangerous madness, "tH!s W!lL h3lp you... W0nT it?" His voiced seemed a bit deranged, was he was melding into Messae's madass, a horrible mistake, although now his powers where back and now flowing even faster than usual, it was still heavy, but a heavy pressure, and insane force trying to force itself to hit the target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next