Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nynx Lights

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nynx Lights Empty
PostSubject: Nynx Lights   Nynx Lights I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:07 pm

Name: Lights, Nynx

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Double-Barrel Shotgun

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: White Electric Hair, put up in two long pigtails that end at her knees, messy bangs with a strand of hair sticking up in the middle, Electric blue eyes and a soft round face. Top; black and white striped vest with a white sleeveless jacket that has a heart pulse across the front. Bottom; Black studded belt that rests on top of black ripped jeans, black boots that meet up to her knees, stars on the outside of the boots. Accessories; white headphones with stars on them, charm bracelet on her right wrist and small star earrings, one black, one white.

Personality: When alone she is mostly seen on her iPod with her headphones on, drawing in her sketch book. When with other people, she normally stands back and often mutters words to herself, but when intimidated or shown up, she has to have her say to prove she's just as good as anyone else. She's smart and passes exams with flying colours. She loves the arts, music, drama and art. Though music is her strongest point, it helps her weapon form move better with her partner, making it easier for her to concentrate on soul resonance. She can have a short temper when things aren't going the way they should be and can easily change character when people look down on her or do something wrong. Although she doesn't say much, inside she is bursting with ideas and opinions.

History: Her father attended the DWMA when he was her age and he was also a weapon, the same weapon as she is. Her mother was the meister, she was a talented strong meister, but when Nynx turned the age of 5, she passed away. Nynx now lives with her father in Death City in an apartment somewhat like Soul and Maka's. She has been planning her whole life to attend the DWMA to follow her mother and father's footsteps. She knows that if her mother was still around, she'd be proud of Nynx, and would help her grow to become a Death Scythe. Now she is 15 and is about to attend the DWMA for the first time, she's in need of a meister, who will her lifetime partner be?

Miscellaneous: Her room is covered in music band posters, sketches and anime posters. She's a closet Otaku, her bed is covered with plushies and her shelves are filled with complete manga sets and video games. In one corner of her room is her desk with a family portrait and her mother's portrait, along with more video games and books, and her laptop. In another corner of her room is a small TV set with a game console, a cozy polka dot bean bag sits in front of the TV. The room only has one window with a view of the streets of Death City

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Nynx Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nynx Lights   Nynx Lights I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:23 pm

Accepted! It seems like she has some good motivation and a good personallity.
Back to top Go down

Nynx Lights
Page 1 of 1