Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baar Dimitri

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Baar Dimitri Empty
PostSubject: Baar Dimitri   Baar Dimitri I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:30 pm

Dimitri, Baar

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form
Baar takes his form as a pitch black grenade launchers, the grenades that are shot out of him are aswell pitch black, with a hebrew writing on it in blood red, which means, 'Death', and the grenades explosions shoot out wavelengths. In human form, if he opens his mouth wide, he can shoot out grenades, though, they aren't very well aimed or...Aimed at all, so it could get a little bit tricky, especially if he's running.

Love Interest: Every girl he eyes, who he thinks is pretty enough.

Appearance
Baar has smooth, shiny black hair in a metro style haircut, he is 1.78 meters tall and has quite the muscly build, but is still somewhat slim, he shiny blue eyes that could mesmerize a girl in seconds and full lips. He has a tanned body, which he wears a red tashirt with a black leather jacket over it, the jacket is zipped almost up to the top and popped to both sides as if it were a collar, he also wears black jeans and red and black shoes with white laces on them.

Personality
Baar is a player, he is a flirtatious guy with a very cocky attitude, and is also quite easily ticked off, he isn't very wise in most subjects though, but is not easily tricked either. He usually tricks a girl into becoming his girlfriend, then his meister, and then he kills her and eats her soul, and repeats the routine. When he is angry, he would attack someone with full force with the urge to grind them into dust, unless it's a girl, then he might make exceptions.

History
Born to a normal family in israel, he had always been a player, and a quite succssesful one at that, the first part of his life was pretty normal, he went to school, and hit it on with the ladies, until one day, when he took one of them on a date, he accidentaly found about his powers. He was 15, and they were just walking around the street, as he opened his mouth wide preparing for a sneeze, a grenade popped out, he instantly backed away as the girl he was with tried to throw it away, but it was too late, it has exploded, leaving a bright blue floating object behind, he looked at it, not knowing what it is, temptation got to him, he grabbed it with his fingertips and out of instinct, slid it into his mouth and swallowed it, and that was the turning point of his life.
He started 'accidentaly' killing girls he dated with and taking there souls, at the time he didn't know anything about death city, or shinigami, or shibusen, he even didn't know these were souls, until one day, there were witnesses to one of his murders, he had to flee, he started travelling about in the world, slowly learning and collecting information about being a weapon, dark weapons, and souls, death city, shibusen, all of those thnigs, and is currently roaming freely today in the streets of Death City, he claims that 'The souls there are the tastiest ones...'

Miscellaneous
-He is a language prodigy.
-He speaks in various accents and languages to impress ladies, his favorite being french.
-The Borther of Avi dimitri, 'I got the looks and the attitude, he got.....Everything that was left...'

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!
Back to top Go down

Baar Dimitri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baar Dimitri   Baar Dimitri I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:23 am

It's a cool concept, but... something tells me that he wouldn't be able to be the weapon of each person he dates........ But I guess that wouldn't keep him from just getting close to them, right? I can't imagine how much force he could launch the grenades with in human form, but whatever. Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Baar Dimitri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baar Dimitri   Baar Dimitri I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:25 am

He's like a serial killer, he moves from one girl to another, and ofcourse he doesn't tell them he's a dark weapon, also, he probably couldn't be the weapon of everyone, but, he tries and succseeds matching waveelngths with most. but maybe at one point he will stop....we'll see....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baar Dimitri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baar Dimitri   Baar Dimitri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baar Dimitri
Page 1 of 1