Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a Partnership (Baar(Sbo) and Aya(Dark))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Start of a Partnership (Baar(Sbo) and Aya(Dark)) Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a Partnership (Baar(Sbo) and Aya(Dark))   The Start of a Partnership (Baar(Sbo) and Aya(Dark)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 7:20 pm

After fighting a black blooded clone and venturing into a cabin in the woods surrounded by flames, nothing beats a nice warm cup of joe from Deathbucks. Aya was exhausted, all the adrenaline from fighting had used up all her energy, she could use some kick to boost herself back up and running. Next stop was to travel to Europe, but for now, the plan is to rest up over night at a motel in Death City. Aya stretched out her arms, walking down the sidewalk to Deathbucks. Pulling over her bag, unzipping it to check to see if she had enough money to pay for a night at the motel, zipping it back up again, she yawns, rubbing her eyes. "I sure could use a goodnight sleep..." she thought to herself. Finally arriving at Deathbucks, she orders herself a medium coffee with plenty of sugar to give her a rush and a buzz at the same time. While she waited for her coffee, she pulled out a notebook and checked off multiple things on her bucket list. "Order a coffee at Deathbucks....check..." checking it off the list.
Back to top Go down

The Start of a Partnership (Baar(Sbo) and Aya(Dark))
Page 1 of 1