Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)   Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 10:02 pm

Ooc: This rp will be run by me and Red, for this post the introduction is explained, and such. Once enough people join or the rules are completely finalized, we will post how its suppose to work, and the dice system, As this is going to be somewhat like an RPG.

Hello boys and girls of all ages, I have a story for you today. This story however, is a special one, as it takes place and hides in the shadows of three others, one of a young boy who slayed Giygas for the first time, one about a boy from Eagleland, who stopped Giygas once more, and one who not only killed his own brother, but risen to defeat a dictator. This is about a group of kids who left their familiar surroundings from the mountainous region of Rufal, to explore the world...Down Below
Spoiler:

Rules
1. Once your character dies, they are DEAD. Death can be caused by choice, or happens in a battle. However you can replace a character if you wish by making a new one. Their level, stats, and attacks will be decided based on how far the story is.

2. No Metagaming, powerplaying ect. GodModding will be very hard to do, as your stats will be randomly generated, and your success thrives on that. But if you manage to godmod, you will be kicked from the rp.

3. One character per person, at a time.

4. No going off ahead, and making unnecessary subplots. Romance, friendship building is an example of of approved subplots, but shouldn't rule the rp. If you want to have a subplot approved, pm me or Red.

5. Forum rules apply...yada yada yada.

Last edited by Golden Knight on October 1st 2013, 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)   Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 10:48 pm

Name: Brody Gaffigan
Personality: Brody is a headstrong, adventurous, and somewhat psychotic boy who's excited for the coming of age cerimony that all kids at the age of 13 go through in the land of Rufal. He's somewhat friendless, which has left him cold and somewhat bitter underneath his energy, happiness, and cheer, although he'd never show it. Jokes are kind of his forte, and many people tend to consider him ADHD because, well, he's a bit of a spaz.
Class: Psychic

Appearance: A brown haired boy, with a red colored strip of hair on the right side of his face, with green eyes and a wild smile. He wears, typically, tee-shirts bearing emblems or logos based on brands around Rufal. He carries an embroidered shoulderbag around as well.

Other: Quite the flirt, for a 13 year old. His parents are dead, so he resides by himself, but every so often he lives with friends.

Favorite Thing: Jokes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)   Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 5:34 pm

Name Starr Bossuyt

Personality: Starr is a shy girl and gets nervous easily. When nervous, she tends to squirm and say stupid things. She is nice, and not the brightest, but is always happy to help. She tends to stay at home, preferring to watch different movies. She loves to cook, always trying new things, whether it be good or bad.

Other: Rich family. She acts like a child at times, and loves sweets. She likes cute things. Her favorite colours are white and pink. People always remark her short status.

Favorite thing: Kitties

Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)   Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 5:42 pm

CLASS EXPLANATION
Physics: In the Mother Series, Psychics are the norm who specialize in psychic attacks. They will have high attack power, but average speed, and below average defenses. And the health is average as well. They also use PP(Power Points)

Genius: Genius's can use certain resources to their advantage to make powerful equips and items for the party. They will have a high hp, below average speed, and decent attack power and average defense.  

Thief: Thieves are the more versatile in the group, but lack stronger attacks to most of the other classes, but greatly make up for it by hindering opponents. They have high speed and everything else is pretty much average. 

Knight: Knights are for those who want to take the more "classic" rpg route. They have high attack, high defense, but low hp and speed. And the items they can use are quite limited.

Ruffians: The thief's counterpart, with high speed and attack with low defense and average hp. However, the Ruffian makes up for it with more versatile attacks and such, including ranged items such as guns.

Average Joe: Average stats, no weaknesses or advantages. As flat-lined as you can get. However they are the most versatile, but lack the ability to use Psychic abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)   Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 5:51 pm

Name: Sparkplug

Personality: Spark is a very fun, wound up, precise, smart, polite, and crazy child. He is often found talking to himself and is always worrying about stuff. But sometimes he is lose. He like to hang out and have fun.

Appearance: Spark has big, blue almond shaped eyes. He has tan skin and blonde hair. He wears a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and there is a chibi cat desing on his shirt. he has a brown leather jacket around his waist and he has blue skinny jeans and black shoes. He has a big pair of goggles around his forehead. He is kinda skinny but he is also muscular.

Class: Ruffian (weapon): http://www.deviantart.com/art/Double-barelled-shotgun-5695315

Other: He is a hopless romantic! He falls in love with every girl he sees! He often play chess with himself in his spare time and likes to build thing and cook. His family is very poor. His father and mother make very little money so he is often seen trying to make money.

Favorite thing: FRENCH FIRES!!!! HE WILL KILL OVER FRENCH FRIES!!! And he has no physical strength whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)   Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 4:21 pm

Name: Vida Muerte

Personality: Vida is silent but also fun loving and curious she's a book worm, she isn't what you would call a genius but she is smart, she is that type of girl that when you see you would instantly know she would kick your ass. <3

Class: Ruffian

Appearance: Tall and slim, she has pure gold eyes and long black hair. She wears a white t-shirt with no design on it, torn blue jeans, steel toed combat boots and she useally wears tinted aviators and a necklace with a golden heart at the end of it.

Other:
Her primary http://www.inetres.com/gp/military/infantry/rifle/M107/M107_1.jpg
(if allowed this is her secondary)
Her secondary http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/0/0d/DesertEagleGolden.jpg/400px-DesertEagleGolden.jpg

Favorite Thing:
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)   Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 10:25 pm

Rules are finalized and such, and I am happy to announce that the rp shall commence! I am happy to see the interest that I grasped from some people, and I assure you that this rp will be made interesting eDe. Now for my sign up.

Name:  Luna Giegue 

Personality: Luna plain and simple, is quite the curious history nut. She knows a lot about the history of the world, and is curious to see what lies under the mountains where she lives. She definitely knows about the history of the world around her than most people, such as when an alien tried to take over the world, or the embodiment of evil! Or maybe the time about some pig army dudes, she also occasionally tinkers. She is also curious about her surroundings and some stuff will grab her attention right away, and she's an overall nice person so...yeah .3. 

Appearance: Luna stands at about 5'3" so for her age is quite a decent height, and weighs roughly 110 lbs. She has black hair that is down in curls that goes down to about her shoulders. She also has oddly green eyes, and wears a dark purple buttoned shirt, and a black knee length skirt. 

Other: Skilled in hand to hand combat, she also would be classified a genius if it wasn't for her PSI. She secretly hates the world, and wishes that Giygas would let it burn O_O.

Favorite Thing: Giygas(She wishes he would let the world burn XP)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)   Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)   Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother: Down Below RP (Anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1