Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona wants to join? Empty
PostSubject: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 11:59 pm

A beautiful girl with long golden blonde hair walked up to the academy with a big smile on her face "yay im finally here! He, he, now where to find my weapon!" She giggled and skipped off, Damien was watching her from a bench "well, well today of all days.." he said with a chuckle and started to creep after her

Last edited by vixen witch on February 20th 2014, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : g)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:40 pm

Gabriel mystic was outside of the school contemplating the meaning of love and reading a time about the migration of animals due to the earths magnetic field. Then he saw a strikingly beautiful girl and thought he'd introduce himself, having not seen her around the school. He stood up his knee long trenchoat of a purple robe and strided over to her large book in tow.
" Hello there, my names Gabriel. Are you new here? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 2:01 pm

Fiona smiled warmly at gabriel "Hi im fiona!", Damien stopped a few feet behind Fiona and glared at gabriel "yes im new and im looking for my weapon" fiona giggled unaware of Damien behind her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 2:15 pm

" Cool, I haven't been here so long myself and I haven't found mine either. Would you like some company? " he asks looking like a British male model he was so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 2:46 pm

"Sure! Hey in the mean time could you help me look for weapon? I told him I'd be here but I havent found him" fiona asked with a sweet smile, Damien walked up behind Fiona and grabbed shoulder making her scream in surprise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:31 pm

Thomas points to Damian with a face resembling → :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:59 pm

Ooc: ok I REALLY dont know how to respond to that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:12 pm

David was walking up the steps of the dwma

Isabella was siting on the cement wall her knees up holding a drawing pad she was drawing a dragon for her art class

Luna was flying in the air in her small dragon form and when so got to the top of the steps shifted back into her regular from
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:17 pm

Ooc: FIRE YAY!
Fiona saw isabelle and threw her hands in air "OMG MY BFFL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" She squealed
When threw her hands up startled damien making him fall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:21 pm

Isabella looked at the screaming girl then her eyes widened and she gave a big smile getting up and going over and giving fiona a hug"were have I been girl ive been here were the hell have you been its been ages since I last saw you , were is everyone elts id love to see them after so long" she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:44 pm

Fiona hugged Isabelle back "barry and the rest of the gang are at home planning a party! Omg you and zarchy should come!" She squealed, damien up the ground rubbing his "that really hurt" he mumbled "Omg im sorry!" Fiona gasped she hugged him Then kissed him "does that help?" She asked "yeah that helped a lot" damien said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:49 pm

Isabella smiled at them "awwwwww you guys are so cute, yeah ill ask Spencer see if he wants to come and have a good time I cant wait I think ill buy a new dress just for the occasion"she smiled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:57 pm

Ooc: gtg for a while also did you pm me back?
Damien face turned red with embarrassment "we'll send you an invatation!" Fiona giggled "so go to school here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:22 pm

Isabella nodded "well yeah its kinda the only school for miesters and weapons "ooc:I did but ill go look
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:27 pm

Fiona laughed "yeah your right! We should be getting to class now huh?" She grabbed damiens hand "lets go now!"

Ooc: false alarm but I will be gone a while later so if I dont respond for a while you know I gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:30 pm

Okay no problem I have to go soon for a few as well ))

Isabella smiled and grabed her scetchpad and bag and fallowed them to class "its great to see you two geting along
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:38 pm

OOC: Can i join?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:45 pm

Ooc: k fire/ do yoyu have students

(In the school)
Fiona was on Damien's arm "its big!" She gasped in awe at the school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:47 pm

Isabella laughed at fiona "yeah it is there are alot of students here " she said as she walked Into her first class
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 8:01 pm

Ooc: gtg in a little while
Fiona went her class "later izzy! (Isabell's new nickname)", she and damien sat down next to each other waiting for class to start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 8:24 pm

-James walks down the hall confused-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 8:39 pm

See you latter fiona and damien "she said smiling at the new nick nane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 8:41 pm

James keeps walking rubbing the back of his head "This place is so confusing... where's Stein's room!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 9:24 pm

Ooc: I have a character named james too XD
Fiona peeked out the hallway "hey lost?" She whispered to james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 9:53 pm

he turns around "Um kind've..."

OOC:Its funny connor dubbed yu a kishin egg too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next