Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nick Blues {Inactive}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nick Blues {Inactive} Empty
PostSubject: Nick Blues {Inactive}   Nick Blues {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 8:42 am

Name: Blues, Nick

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Nick has several weapon forms. His first is a electric guitar with it's main piece being black, with a white spot on it. His second is a black keyboard, which can strap onto your arm. His final form is a set of drums with blue frames and a black head. There are 2 different modes for each of his forms, attack form and casual. In both modes, he uses his soul to send the sound flying, though in casual, he acts like a typical instrument without the need of speakers. In attack mode, the sound waves are much fiercer, hitting against the opponent. In keyboard mode, the user is much more mobile, and can even use the sound block opponents attack. It does, however, have relatively weak attacks, and is more recommended to use as a distraction rather then a means of harming your opponents. The drums, on the other hand, send tremendous shockwaves, though it is not mobile at all. The guitar is in between, being pretty easy to move, and can send a decent attack to an opponent.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Black, wavy hair, rest above his eyes. Around 5'8" in height. Has a plain black sweater over a grey shirt with white music notes on it. Baggy jeans, and wears white tennis shoes. Around his neck is headphones, usually black with notes on them. His skin has a lighter tint to it. He is a little skinny, with broad shoulders.

Personality: He is crazy, but in a good way. He loves to dance around and have fun, and can usually be seen with a smile on his face. He's a little arrogant, with a deep pride for his music. He always is happy to help, even if it means dragging you away, or taking your stuff so you can concentrate.

History: Nick lived a pretty normal life, even when he found out he was a weapon. He took to the DWMA, with his cousin, Rock, as his weapon. After about 4 years, he finally became a Death Scythe. Skip 4 months, and Rock died of cancer. While Nick can get a partner, he chooses not to, mainly because he doesn't have a reason to, given his weapon forms.

Miscellaneous: Loves pretty much all food.
Loves music
Has a dog named Sparky
He can imitate any voice he wants, though some usually kill his throat.
Loves sleeping
He wakes up when he is ready
Can listen to most types of music.
It is up to the user which mode it is in.
The meister can not just play random notes, it has to be song.
He can only use the keyboard when he is human, much to how soul uses the keyboard in the manga.
The meister will start moving and attacking with the beat of the song.
Big hits in songs have fiercer soul waves, so they have to plan accordingly

Weapon Forms:

Have you read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater

Last edited by TheJtlman on October 6th 2013, 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nick Blues {Inactive}   Nick Blues {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 10:09 am

Character sheet looks good, but you only included a discription of his clothing and hair. Fix that and you are good to go. You also need to include the rule thingy at the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick Blues {Inactive}   Nick Blues {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:19 am

I like trains, and edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick Blues {Inactive}   Nick Blues {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:06 pm

Please include the 'Have You Read The Rules?' on the bottom!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick Blues {Inactive}   Nick Blues {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:27 pm

Seems like an intresting method of fighting. At first glance, it doesn't seem too effective since there's no blade to just kill the enemy, but it feels like the ability to hit that easilly and knock people back could make it an amazing defensive weapon for waiting enemies out.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Blues {Inactive}   Nick Blues {Inactive} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick Blues {Inactive}
Page 1 of 1