Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues Empty
PostSubject: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 12:35 am

Nick was currently cruising in his car. Stolen, of course, from some putz. Whom he had also grabbed the wallet off of. "Alright, Ayaza, now, what direction did you last see this guy in?" He would say. He was currently in downtown Tokyo, searching for the guy who had 'helped' Ayaza.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 1:00 am

"I-I...erm...I'm not too sure...I didn't pay attention..." She glanced around at the surroundings, attempting to recollect where she may have saw the man. Granted there was a great possibility that he might not be there anymore. Anything could've happened...he might've died...left...I don't know much about him...Maybe I'm getting too worked up.  She scratched up a small itch creeping up her arm as she looked around hastily, beginning to get more and more distraught as they've rode by city block after city block. MAYBE WE ALREADY PASSED HIM?! Each block in the metropolitan area looking like the same slabs of rock that made up the parking garage; soulless, the only thing making them unique were the occasional people peppered throughout, from shady to dignified.  The sounds of sirens began to drum in her ears, interrupting her train of thought, with ahead being an entire blockade of multiple police cruisers, and spike traps. "STOP! LOOK OUT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 4:10 pm

Nick would slam on the brakes, and quickly turned around. "Fuck, they must still be on alert from the other day. We need to ditch this vehicle and hoof it on foot." He turned down a alley."Okay, change in stratagy, we can't find this guy, so we try something else. Catch the attention of local crime, bribe our way to the states." He would scratch his arm. "Japan has banks, right?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 3:46 pm

"Banks? O-of course? Why wouldn't it? I mean...most places have banks...right? Anyway...it's going to be hard...I-I hear sirens all around...!! Please don't let them lock me up! I-I don't want to die...." The possibility of finding that stranger from more than a week before was dwindling, and one thing she didn't factor was if he would be able to help them in the first place! Probably not..."I don't know the area that well though...so it might take a bit of looking...any way we can stay out of sight or anything...? Or...maybe you saw a bank?" We're only going to get in more, and more trouble...first we're murdering, and now we're going to rob a bank... The uneasiness began to set in deeper, and deeper, as she dug her nails into her arm until it began to slowly bleed, followed by light shivering and shaking. Ayaza at this point wanted to escape more than anything, but there was a chance she, and perhaps even Nick would never escape the everso growing claws that were punishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 12:55 pm

Nick sighed, and stopped the car. "Out. We're going on foot. Apparently, this vehicle is too recognizable or something." He said as he exited the car, grabbing his things. Damnit, this wasn't his style, creeping around like a rat, but it sure as hell beat a indiscriminate rampage.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 9:44 pm

Of course it's recognizable... She slowly edged out the car,being wary of what was around, knowing all to well that the police could very well be on their tail. Why wouldn't they be? Shamefully attempting to cover up her slowly bleeding arm, she finally exited the car, following closely behind Nick out of her building fear. "I'm sorry I caused you any trouble...I mean I probably made your time here a lot harder than it should've been..." Turning her back, she looked down at her hand, which was covered faintly in the blood from her arm, whose bleeding was just starting to slow, almost to a halt. "...It hurts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 11:12 pm

Nick shrugged. "Eh. 'S no big deal. Sides, I know squat about Japan anyways, need a guide." He glanced back, noticed Ayaza was bleeding. Yeesh. What WAS it with kids and performing self harm? "Ouch. You need some bandages or something? Painkillers? Looks like it hurts a hell ofalot."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 11:26 pm

She blinked, tightening her grip around her arm as she looked down steadily, avoiding Nick's eyes. "I'm fine...I dealt with it without any of that stuff...it's fine..." Her pale face grew flustered, sinking down further into her shoulders she looked back at her small bleeding wound, wincing as she lightly touched it, wiping the drying blood residue on her shirt sloppily. "Alright...um...where...are we going again? The way out right? By train, boat....there might be a train heading into South Korea...but I don't know when it's leaving..." she placed her left on her right as she began to rub it uncomfortably. "I can't go on boats! I-I get seasick...but if you want to go on a boat...I guess I could come along..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 11:37 pm

"Ooookay." Nick Drawled. "Well, Japan being an island, I don't think they have any trains to South Korea." He crept along the sidewalk. "Alright, you know any banks near here? We want to get out, we need cash. Lots of it."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 11:53 pm

"I think there's a bank not too far from here...but I could be wrong. I don't normally look for banks deliberately...D-do you have to rob a bank? I don't have to come with you do I?! I'm sorry...I don't need anything else on my conscience right now...you'll be fine doing it by yourself r-right?" Her voice began to crack with her finishing the sentence. She wiped her eyes and lightly coughed, as she forced herself to look back up at Nick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 8:09 pm

Nick sighed. "All right, find some place to hide then, we meet back here in a hour." Damnit, just his luck that the kid was in a mood that WASN'T bloodthirsty when he actually needed some bloodthirstiness. Ah well, he was sure he could wipe out a couple of bankers by himself. Probably net a few souls too, to sweeten the deal.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 9:59 pm

"I'm sorry I can't be of use to you...I hope you understand!..." She distanced herself from Nick further, leaning onto the door which she then fell out of. She yelped in surprise and slight pain as she had scraped her elbows, but shrugged it off as she climbed back in. "And try not to kill anyone, I insist that you do not! I-I can't be linked to anymore death right now...Promise? I-I need you to promise! PROMISE ME!" She raised up her pinky to him, expecting a sort of pact bounded by that of a childish pinky promise. "PROMISE ME!" She raised her voice at Nick again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 7:57 pm

Nick sighed, raised his hand, pinky out, and grasped Ayaza's. "I promise not to kill anyone unless they attack me first." He then removed his pinky from Ayaza's, and began walking to the bank. "Alright, remember, back here in a hour."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues   Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ain't no cure for the Kishin Egg blues
Page 1 of 1