Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arianne Gorgon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arianne Gorgon Empty
PostSubject: Arianne Gorgon   Arianne Gorgon I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:48 am

Name Gorgon, Arianne

Meister: To be found in rp.

Weapon Form: Arianne takes the form of a pure black rapier, with a tapered blade and a sweeping basket hilt.

She has modes of partial transformation such as her arm becoming a rapier blade with the ability to extend, and the ability to send her soul wavelength as a shock wave through the ground, causing rapier blades to spring out of the ground.

Arianne Gorgon Swept-hilt-rapier-black-basket-thumb

Love Interest: None

Appearance:What Arianne may have originally looked like is unknown, but she doesn't really care at this point.

In her present form Arianne is a tall young woman with pale skin and dark hair. Her eyes are a pale blue/purple with very, very faint white lines in the iris that resemble a spider web, similar to the eyes of the witch Arachne, but less pronounced.

She dresses in well tailored clothing, commonly black leggings and boots, a black button down shirt all topped with an almost black, dark purple wool coat that stops mid-thigh. The coat has a pair of neat lapels, and the left sleeve is adored with a white spiderweb pattern.

Personality: Arianne is cold, ruthless and sarcastic to most of the people she comes across. However there are those that can become close to her if they try hard enough. Her drive for perfection borders on insanity,as she will seek out and kill things that she believes to be a blemish on her flawless image. She can be haughty and arrogant, though often has the power required to back this attitude up. She is unwaveringly loyal to Arachnne and the cause of Arachnaphobia.

History: Arianne was the first weapon created by the witch Arachnne. Arachnne accomplished this by infusing a human child with a piece of her own soul as an experiment. This process severely altered Arianne's appearance, leading her to actually resemble Arachnne quite a bit. This change has lent itself well to Arianne considering Arachnne to be her real mother, and she will refer to the witch as such.

When Arachnne's war with death came to a boil, Arianne fought for her mother alongside her fist meister, consuming souls in the never ending race to grow stronger than the Shinigami and his men. Finally, during the climax of the war and Arachnne's retreat, Arianne and her meister were cornered by Death's men just before a chasm. Rather than see both of them defeated her meister threw Arianne into the chasm and faced his enemies by himself, shortly being cut down.

Death's soldiers assumed that Arianne had plummeted to the bottom the the chasm and shattered into a million pieces. A dire mistake on their part. Arianne had transformed back into human form and managed to grasp onto a ledge before falling to her death. Biding her time, she waited to recover some strength and for their enemies to be gone before turning her hands into blades and using them to climb out of the chasam.  

For eight hundred years she has patiently waited in the remote and shadowy places of the world, always looking to the spiders for whispers of her mother's return.

Miscellaneous: I don't know how close this falls to the "Don't use the original characters" rule, but I figured I'd try it and the worst I would get is a no.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"[/center]
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Arianne Gorgon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianne Gorgon   Arianne Gorgon I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 12:31 pm

Ordinarily this would be a big no-no BUT I really like this character, and it is well written. It also does not interfere with the lore, which is good. As admin I am going to give you permission to do a "trial run" you use the character and if I like how the character works, then I will approve it.
Back to top Go down

Arianne Gorgon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianne Gorgon   Arianne Gorgon I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:26 pm

Yeah, I figured I was playing with fire with this one.

Thanks for giving me a shot :)

What exactly does trial run entail? Are there places I cannot post, things I can't do etc. ?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Arianne Gorgon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianne Gorgon   Arianne Gorgon I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:42 pm

Not really, just tell me were you are posting first, I will monitor the thread and see how I like the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arianne Gorgon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianne Gorgon   Arianne Gorgon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arianne Gorgon
Page 1 of 1