Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE   Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:04 pm

Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE 640x960_21069_Yuuki_the_Ice_Witch_2d_fantasy_magician_anime_witch_girl_woman_picture_image_digital_art

Amelli Gorgon

Animal Form: Hydra

Appearance:

Amelli takes her role as a witch incredibly serious, Thus she utilizes two identities. The first to be described is her witch form. Within her witch form outfit she deems herself as traditional like a witch of Salem though with modern enhancements. The pointed witch hat with a frame larger than her head tightened with the traditional small belt around the middle generally lays upon locks of silky brown hair that flows evenly and magically flawlessly all the way down to her waist. Her hair helps shape her oval like face while her piercing blue eyes do nothing to give away her destructive nature instead with such beautiful and pure blue eyes it is hard not to believe this girl is anything but innocent. A corset covers her white toned breasts and chest in a combination of black frills blue black and purple color that seems to be the scheme of her outfit. Materials of blue and a dress of satin covered by the purple skirt yet only to her knees. Her true witch essence all around her.

Her human form or hidden form is what she wears while in disguise, her outfit becoming the exact opposite of her extravagant witch form. Her clothing becoming nothing but rags consisting of a faded blouse topped with a ragged looking shoulder clipped dress, Her breasts larger in this outfit due to the loss of suction from the corset. Her shoes tattered black and her brown hair seemingly lighter topped with glasses tinted to hide the glow of her eyes darkening the orbs of the sea. Constantly keeping hr hair up within this form.

Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE 5688-1447667727

Personality:

A powerful force and persona trait of witches is the ability to play a role, A role whether wnated to be played or not must be done to perfection, These abilities that allow one to become such a unique actress is a trait that Amelli shares like many of her witch brethren. Cunning and calculating this witch is able to do such a thing. Play the role given while always having an alternative motive, Able to play the frail weak woman her personality can cover a wide range of emotions and creations. Kind sweet loving charitable adoring and innocent. All persona traits that she can inhabit an dmuch more. But come on people she is a witch and what is a witches main instinct.

DESTRUCTION  

Yes a witch's true nature is to destroy, Many seeing these breeds as evil yet the witches believe that there plight and fight are on the side of good making it a simple trivial matter of opinion. An evil and destructive witch to those who feel good is on there side like shibusen and death. A warrior of magic like Amelli adores the ravishing light of destruction and loves nothing more than to be the caus. Of course my darlings one would never jeopardize the mission for such destruction.....well not fully anyway.

History:

Born to one of the most powerful witch families in death city history, Kaya Mysticlis  was/is the mother of the witch knwon as Amelli Mysticlis , Kaya being a distant relation to the sisters of the Mysticlis s  This may be why her affinity for magic incorporates some form of acidic/poison like aspects. Born within the ancient witch circle and of course born with the intent on being used to further the attack on the city of death Kaya willfully got herself pregnant to a powerful witch known as Kato a witch whose affinity for reptiles caught her eye. Love never came into the equation exactly like every child of a witch in a way they are bred for power not companionship or love or family ties.

Abandoned at birth with letters believed to have been from her mother of kind words love and adoration oh yes Kaya Mysticlis  was a witch capable of powerful manipulation, Killing Amelli's father after finding out she is pregnant with his child, Abandoning her child with letters claiming she loved this girl and that shibusen and the academy had destroyed her father, her mother too would vanish letters coming every year until her tenth birthday when nothing happened. You see the letters were written by a controlled witch of Kaya's, Everything within the letters a lie used to burn the hate of shibusen and death into the witch at a young age. on her tenth birthday she was presented with what looked like the small scorpio ensemble of her mother. confirmed or so she would believe and always believe that her mother had also been a victim of shibusens treachery.

Growing up she became enroll din her mothers plan, Unaware that her mother may still be alive and unaware she was using her, The persona traits of a witch and her mother soon filled her. She wished to see them suffer everything. Confirming that she had other family the witches plans were simple every young witch born within the cirlce was to be filled with hate for all but witches, humans Kishin meisters and weapons a like all but witches were to be destroyed a plan that would take fold one day. First the witches needed all the allies they could muster.

The young witches the ones along with Amelli began to train be taught the way of magic and to find there animal affinity, Once rare the hydra affinity became linked to the girl Amelli capable of using the greek demon as her enchantments her abilities far surpassed the other witches of her age group and with a mere matter of years was believed to have even ascended past that of her mother. Hate is a powerful motivator. Magical training became a chore every day and every night one was to train until the day of there twentieth birthday yes twenty years of non stop training capable of breeding hundreds of powerful witches none like the secret LT of the witch army. Yes Amelli Mysticlis  born into the family of the Mysticlis s. She would carry on the legacy. Her adventures took her far and wide yet her true identity and parentage remained a mystery to that of shibusen all that was known was a powerful witch had surfaced. She even assualted meisters and weapons within deaths own city murdering all that got in her path as a lesson.  At each murder or destruction caused by her hand Amelli leaves a small letter insignia with the scorpion emblem and a hydra mark a message bearing "The child of the scorpion has arrived" She took the gorgon name and reinvented herself, A name holds all sorts of power and none were as feared as the Gorgon sisters.

Amelli Gorgon was here....and she was pissed off.

Miscellaneous:

Born into the Mysticlis heritage yet uses the Gorgon name
Powerful Witch bloodline
Acidic based magical power
Fire Based Magical powers
Regenerative magical power
Able to create hydra's/hydra heads from any part of her body or within
Soul Protect.
Though young for a witch Amelli is strong enough to stand up to those much much older than herself.
Soul Protect
Increidbly large Soul - Amelli has a uniue and large soul able to dwarf many other's, This soul presence itself in a body like shape, Her being within the center of the body while a single tail flows from the soul, Three heads dance flowing from the soul revealing her Hydra nature
Proficent in hand to hand combat [soul wavelength]
Proficient in wielding a short sword and knife
more spells will be revealed/created ic

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by Amelli Gorgon on March 2nd 2014, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE   Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:57 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE   Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:59 am

I'm really sorry but your character cannot bear relations to canon characters. Please remove Shaula Gorgon from the application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE   Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:54 am

Edited hopefully they suffice ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE   Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:52 pm

Sorry this took so long. I was waiting on Yuki to get back but I thought she'd be on 3-4 hours ago. Anyways, right off the bat, I like the explemation for the inconsistant breast size, lol! IDK if that's how corsets work, but it's funny. Her personallity isn't anything outstanding, but it sets the tone for what kind-of character this is as does her history. In the end, yeah, it makes sense for someone who's own mother practically said "I'll take the lizard guy because he'll give me a stronger child" to end up cold and really dangerous.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE   Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amelli Gorgon, Child of the Scorpion INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1