Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signing up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:16 pm

Sora was standing at the door of Lord Death. The background held kids whispering, and some staring at her and her weapon. She gulped, and wished she had some water with her. Looking down at Skya, she wanted to see if she was ready to meet a god.
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:12 pm

Although Skya was always so happy and energetic, she was terrified. She had no idea how to approach someone so important. Cold eyes glared at her, "isn't she a little young?" repeated whispers broke. Skya looked around behind her to see all the faces of the DWMA, nervous. She looked back at her meister and clenched her fists tightly in determination, "let's show them what we've got..." she though, nodding at her meister.
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:29 pm

Sora nodded, then walked in. She covered her head as she saw all of the guillotines. When she realized she was safe, she continued on, pretending that it never happened. They walked up to a slightly raised platform. Sora looked at Sky, but didn't see anyone else.
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:38 am

Skya was in awe at the room, it was so big and pretty. She hadn't seen anything like it, she noticed the mirror and went up to it, noticing how big it was. Her eyes trailed up to the very top of the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 9:19 pm

Ryu Vallhen stepped out from behind the mirror, and confronted the two new students. "Ah, I thought I'd heard someone come in. I'm Mister Vallhen, and I'm one of the various teachers at this prestigious school, but I take it that you're not here to see me, are you?."
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 10:46 pm

Sora: Uh, no sir. We came here to sign up for the academy. I am Sora, the meister, and this is Skya, my weapon. She is a bow, that shoots soul wavelengths.
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 5:55 am

Skya looked at the teacher in front of her and sort of stepped back. "It's nice to meet you", she smiled.
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:51 pm

Feeling the need to interrupt Ryu Vallhen's introduction, Lord Death appears on the mirror, giving the two new students his signature peace sign. "Hello! I just couldn't help myself from introducing myself! I'm, as you should know, Lord Death!" His voice was sort of goofy, but it could always be some sort of act so he doesn't scare the students. "Anyhow! What do you two need?" He continues to say, swaying his pitch black body to the left a bit, then to the right as he smiles down at the youngsters.
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:57 pm

Sora: Uh, well, we wanted to join, and stuff. I'm sorry, my name is Sora, and this is my weapon, Skya. She is rather young, so, uh, would it be alright if she joined the academy?
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 1:57 pm

Skya's jaw dropped with amazement as he appeared in the mirror. She didn't mind his odd voice and his cheerful mask, it made her smile. She was so awe-strucked by the whole situation. She walked up to the mirror and bowed, she knew who he was and was excited to finally meet the Death God who ran the DWMA, her dream school. She wanted to attend it so badly. She looked up at the black cloak figure with big gleaming eyes, "It's very nice to meet you! You're school is wonderful. I've wanted to attend here so badly that everyday, me and my mother would practice in the park to perfect my weapon form. She's actually a former meister from the DWMA and we always talk about how amazing this school is." She bowed again, "I'd be honoured to serve as a weapon at this school"
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 8:55 pm

Lord Death just smile brightly at the young child, nodding his 'head'. "OF COURSE!" He cheers happily, resisting the urge to pat them on the head like a small puppy dog. "This young weapon reminds me of this one meister that use to attend this academy. You maybe heard of the famous Maka Albarn? Well anyways, you just remind me of her when she was a young meister." He then chuckles, looking over at Ryu Vallhen with the same bright smile. "Sorry I interrupted your little introduction, but I simply had to introduce myself to these wonderful children!"
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:14 am

Maka Albarn. The name ringed in her head. She knew it was familiar. Oh yes! Maka Albarn, her mother would always talk about Maka. Skya wondered if she still attended the school.
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 5:59 pm

Sora: Thank you Shinigami, sir. I really appreciate it.

She took a deep bow at the grim reaper, then grabbed Skya's hand, and guided her out the door. When they entered the hallway, she stopped.

Sora: Do we just go home then?
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 8:05 pm

Skya thought about it, looking around. "I don't know"
Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 8:21 pm

Sora stood there a moment, then turned to Skya.

Sora: Let's go home, we can start school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing up   Signing up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signing up
Page 1 of 1