Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signing off...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:35 pm

Like the title says, I am signing off forever. Yes, I am giving up as being a admin on the site, and even a member on this site too. I will always be fond over the wonderful memories I have experienced on this forum, but I can never forget the awful ones, and I am not talking about gtc. Still, over all, the members here are what kept me from staying on for this long. Honestly, I have lost all muse and forgotten the fun of rping on here for months. I just haven't said it. My worth as an admin has gone down to 0, and I always end up feeling worthless, knowing Death and sov are doing a extremely better job than me. I mean, I use to be proud to say I have a great connection to members, but nowadays I know it's not there like it used to be, and it's my fault.

It's my fault I can't connect with ya'll, and be the admin you need. It's my fault for not being able to voice your opinions or do anything about whatever fight thats going on. It's my fault for allowing any sort of bickering, or offensive language to linger around, and I'm sorry. I am sorry for being unable to do anything--no--I'm sorry for not doing anything. I could, but for some reason I don't. For some reason I can't find the muse to get better or try harder.

I still love you all, and I will miss talking to everyone, but this is something I need to do. I can't avoid this gaping hole anymore. I have to move on. So, thank you all for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to. Thank you for always making me smile when I am upset.

Before I go though, allow me to say one more thing.

Oblivion, you are a great guy, but please learn to listen to your fellow staff members and members. Learn to actually put some faith in mods and give them a bigger job than approving characters. Learn to allow others to actually put their input into something, and not shove every other opinion to the side. I know you were the one who made the forum, and the one chosen to be head admin, but I have to say this: If you truly believe this forum can never be a democracy, and should only be Oblivionocracy, then you have no right to be a head admin. If you truly continue to deny everyone else's opinion and treat your members like worthless minions, then you don't deserve to call yourself an admin, or even a mod. Maybe, just maybe, Phoenix, neko, and Ace made a horrible decision of making you head admin.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:41 pm

:( :(
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:44 pm

To be honest, I was gunna go soon too. Now I can hide my goodbye in your goodbye. Thanks!

Anyways, yeah! Ema's poofing too. I prolly won't be back and if I do it'll be for a visit in the chat. Loves you guys. ;D

~Emalia E. Abbas~
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:46 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( no more ohpi......but we were finally gonna be able to rp with each other
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:04 pm

Rmw, buddy, I went through a long stretch of time where I lost my muse as well. I never really did anything, then I realized, after a long break, that all I needed was just that. A break. Please feel free to keep up with us, ya know, lurking around every now and again. I'll be sure to chat with you on skype and stuff. You were always my closest friend on this site, we were even promoted together! It has been an absolute pleasure to watch both of us grow in roleplaying talent! Seeya sometime down the road hopefully.

P.s. Totally agree with what you said about Oblivion. Dude, I love ya to death, but ya need to listen to every bodies input.
Back to top Go down

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:25 pm

I remember you were the first person I rped with on this site. It's been fun and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we'll miss you.
Back to top Go down

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:30 pm

NUUU... Dun leev... I dun wan any1 two leev... Stey hear... Pleez... We luv u. I ddnt no yhu that wel but... I likd yoo as a purseson...
Back to top Go down

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:55 pm

I love you all.

My email is firewirekc@gmail.com Send me an email if you want~
Back to top Go down

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 3:48 am

This is too hard for me Goodbye RMW, the masetic pig overlord, I shall arrange a 21 RAWR salute for your time that you spent here  :( 
Back to top Go down

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:05 am

welp gonna miss rping with you, but luckily I still has your Skype. Too bad we couldn't finihs our Tharjax Chaos pairing. Love you! <3
Back to top Go down

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 10:00 am

;; Rock, I need your Instagram if you have one.
Back to top Go down

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 7:22 pm

Nuuuu! Why ish everyone leaving just as I decide to come back? :( dun go! 

I understand though, I felt basically the same except I'm not an admin on this site so obviously that didn't happen to me...But..goodbye :( hope to see you around Espy, and you too Flutters/Ema!! *huggles both of you* I'm sorry that you're leaving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signing off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off...   Signing off... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signing off...
Page 1 of 1