Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A big important thing...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A big important thing... Empty
PostSubject: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:02 pm

So i've told one big lie on this forum..i'm pretty honest with you guys having tjis be the only big lie... A few of you who've known me know about this but a few months back on anothher forum....... I decided to change my gender and call myself a girl online. This means that Jasmine is not my real name and female is not my real gender... I'd like to continue to be known as Yuki here but if that's unacceptable I understand... Thanks for listening...

Yuki~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:04 pm

Aw c'mon, was that it? We weren't going to judge you or anything. It's your choice and we completely respect it just as friends should. Sorry for saying those things on the chat, we should have known better and I shouldn't have coffee. :T I'm usually more mindful of these things.
Anyways, we all still love you~! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:08 pm

Yuki? Your awesome either way x) I'm proud to call you my friend :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:14 pm

I had no idea.... So I guess Yuki was a guy this entire time? Well, either way, it doesn't change a thing for us. You're still Yuki and you'll always be Yuki here no matter what decision you make.

If you don't mind me wondering, when will you be going through the (I guess) opperation? Or have you already done it?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:33 pm

I'm going through with it when I'm 18 because my mom doesn't approve of this. So about 15 months and i can get on the hormones then another year or two till the opperation. I don't mind curiosity. Ask me anything you'd like about this as long as I can still consider you a friend in the end I'm happy. Thanks for the support guys. It means a lot.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:16 pm

Aww Yuki! You'll always be the amazingly awesome person we all grew to love, despite whatever gender you are! *hugs Yuki*
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 11:25 pm

Pssh, with that huge introduction I totally thought my day was gonna get a lot worse, then I read the whole post and the relief actually kind of made me chuckle. ^_^ Glad we don't have another traitor, just another unique person to add to our odd little family. I think RMW speaks for all admins. :3

(I'm getting really good at making awkward posts. Speech and Debate didn't fixed that at all last year.)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 11:39 pm

Me a traitor? Nah. Even if you hated me I'd just avoid the CB. I volenteered when the topic of modereators came up. I know that means making a promise to help keep the forum running smoothly as long as I can. Even if you rejected me I'd still be here to approve apps, rp with anyone that would, and avoid conflict. I have responsibilities and i'm sticking to them. ~

Not getting rid of me that easily, Yuki~
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 12:19 am

To be honest, people here change their usernames on this site so much, that I don't even know who is who! Why should gender matter if I can't even freaking remember who you are!!??!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 12:35 am

Sorry Sovuru. I have identity issues too apperently. xD

Names I've gone by here: Sayomi Hayashi, Ayako Kobayashi, Yukiko Yamada. (I may have also been Kimiko Kobayashi at one point.)

I'm that girl who's still hoping to get Second Prince running. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 11:33 pm

Umm... I know this is really off topic, but whats CB?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 8:20 am

CB is the Chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 2:11 pm

Second Prince?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 5:58 pm

Omg, I expected your announcement to be a lot worse. Gender really does not matter that much, I was more worried you were leaving or something. xD

Ps. What did you mean another traitor Ace?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:43 pm

I was wondering the exact same thing. Also: that takes a lot of guts to do. I think we can all agree that Yuki gets infinite brownie points for this. You've just earned a lot of respect in my book.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:49 pm

Oh! @Ace: We had another member a while back that we ended up having to ban, but it's somewhat taboo to speak about him, so we don't really do so much. Eventually another member joined the site who turned out to be the same person under a new account. We all considered him to be one of us, but once I found out what had happened we had to ban him again, as a traitor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:50 pm

how long ago was this?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 8:47 pm

Well, it was before I disappeared, so at least three months ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 8:49 pm

which was after I disappeared.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:48 pm

@ Ace Second prince is a rp forum I've been trying to get running for quite some time.

@Aceofhearts&Gamma, Thanks guys! I'm glad so many people were more woried about me leaving than this!~
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 1:54 am

I actually found out one of our members was originally from the banned users site, then they found this one and switched because it was better. Reading his site is....painful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 10:21 pm

What user and what's wrong with 'the one who shall not be named' site?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 11:24 pm

I can't remember who, but I think it was sora.
The grammar, structure, and over-all writing needs a lot of work. Also please look at the usernames for the other admins on his site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 12:03 am

I who he is but he i like the villan in harry potter he is a 'he whos name you shouldnt say' or something like that either way Yuki rvery one has there difference who cares if I am partly deaf in one ear and dont give a crap about what mah midget friend says about acting normal noone is normal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:14 am

It was he who must not be named. But the name he went by was Lord Voldemort. And the phrase "I am Lord Voldemort" was an acronym for his real name, which was Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Sorry, I'm a Harry Potter Geek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big important thing...   A big important thing... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A big important thing...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next