Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the most horid thing in the world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

the most horid thing in the world Empty
PostSubject: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 2:02 am

hay guys school starts on Wednesday for me so i wont be on as often :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 2:12 pm

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo School Suck!!!!! Well I have to wait one more month left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 8:20 am

lucky wish i could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 8:20 am

i start today
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 11:16 pm

What school do you go to? (Not trying to be a creeper, but you live one city away from me.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 5:36 pm

Omg school startd on wensday for me too DX
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 6:41 pm

Mine starts tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 6:44 pm

My school already started
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 7:31 pm

My school started two weeks ago DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:04 pm

mesa high school lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:13 pm

I just started here and school starts next Monday for me >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 2:04 pm

One Month I hate it. I come home at 4 so it cut down on Computer time for me.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 3:01 am

Do you know a Daniel Ortega?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 11:22 pm

Why do you asl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:45 pm

i think so what dose he look like and what grade ??)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:00 am

Should be a sophomore, short, mexican, black hair. If you see him, tell him; hey short-stuff, he should know it's from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most horid thing in the world   the most horid thing in the world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the most horid thing in the world
Page 1 of 1