Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Penthesilea Amaya

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Penthesilea Amaya  Empty
PostSubject: Penthesilea Amaya    Penthesilea Amaya  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 11:56 pm

Penthesilea Amaya  SXP0NIm

Amaya, Penthesilea

Meister: Whoever Yuki makes

Weapon Form: Penthesilea Amaya  GwHPL6bPenthesilea Amaya  25MOnxRshe has a few weapon forms. Most being smaller throwing kinds, but one is two knife-type blades connected by a chain. She is an assassin weapon.

Love Interest: None yet

Appearance:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: A light pink color
Eye Color: A blue-ish color
Build: Tall, wiry, athletic
Tattoos/Piercings: Ears are pierced
Other: She usually has dark pink ribbons wrapped around her body and in her hair. Her usual attire consists of a light pink corset-type of shirt, with a black skirt reaching just above her knees.

Personality:
Likes: Fighting, winning, friends, talking, reading, writing, drawing, shopping, days off, getting good grades
Dislikes: Losing, boredom, non-productiveness, failing grades
Goals: Graduate from the DWMA with perfect grades
Fears: Losing, failing
Other: Lea is a rather straightforward kind of girl, yet she's also very kind and understanding. She loves meeting new people, especially boys. Lea has a tendency to become angry in certain situations, she tries not to lose her temper, but it can happen on occasion.

History: Lea was born on the streets of Death City, and her mother died right after she was born. She didn't cry when she was born, nor did she scream or kick. She was a silent baby, even when she got hurt she never made a sound. She learned to talk early, around 10 months. Even when she tripped and fell she never cried. It wasn't until she was 3 years of age that her and her dad figured out she couldn't feel pain.

Her father tried his best to take care of her, but found it difficult as he was broke and couldn't hold down a job. She did her best to help him help her, she would aid in stealing food and money from the more-fortunate. She was discovered to be a weapon when, at age 6, she was shocked by a young woman. The woman had startled her, and she accidentally turned her hand into a blade, stabbing the young woman inadvertently. She died, leaving a 6 year old Lea with the burden of killing someone. Her father was ecstatic-after they dealt with the lady's death-when they discovered she was a weapon, and decided to send her to the DWMA. He believed she'd have a better life there.

She was withdrawn at school, not wanting to talk to people for fear of harming them. She believed she was dangerous to herself and others. It wasn't until her 2nd year, after she learned to control herself, that she began to make friends.

She's happy at the school, and does her very best to keep her grades up. She hasn't seen her father in 3 years, and wishes she could find him. But every time she goes out to the city, she can never find him.

Miscellaneous: Lea has a mental disorder in which she cannot feel pain. This is both a strength and a weakness, as she won't stop to heal a wound, yet she doesn't know when to stop.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Skyra on October 10th 2013, 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Penthesilea Amaya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthesilea Amaya    Penthesilea Amaya  I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 12:12 am

I'd like to see the history expanded a little more. Things like, how was she found to be a weapon?  What shaped her personality? When was the mental problem found/caused? Just a few ideas. The personality could use a bit of expansion too. After that I'll check for you again. ^^
Back to top Go down

Penthesilea Amaya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthesilea Amaya    Penthesilea Amaya  I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 9:20 am

This may seem like a wierd thing to ask but... for lack of a better way to put it.... Is she NAKED?! I mean, there's no indication of any kind of outfit in the image or the appearence, just that she has a lot of ribbins all over her. Does she just cover herself up with her ribbins? Do they form a kind-of skirt and/or bustwrap or... IDK, there needs to be a little bit of clerification there or my characters would just assume she's nearly exposing herself 24/7 or that one mis-placed attack ruins the entire outfit........
Back to top Go down

Penthesilea Amaya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthesilea Amaya    Penthesilea Amaya  I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 9:44 am

XD lol, I fix that too. Just gimme a bit, it's school time
Back to top Go down

Penthesilea Amaya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthesilea Amaya    Penthesilea Amaya  I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 9:54 am

Okay, fixed!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Penthesilea Amaya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthesilea Amaya    Penthesilea Amaya  I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 8:33 pm

Much better. She even has clothes now! xD Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penthesilea Amaya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penthesilea Amaya    Penthesilea Amaya  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penthesilea Amaya
Page 1 of 1