Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Demon club Vile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Demon club Vile  Empty
PostSubject: The Demon club Vile    The Demon club Vile  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 6:53 am

Name: Vile

Meister: Her meister's creator has not yet given me the name.... She does have one though.

Weapon Form: her weapon form is a Kanobo which is a six foot long Japanese club with spikes covering its surface. She also can take the form of an arm sword, do to it being her old weapon form from before her soul was changed (spoiler)

Love Interest: Mania

Appearance: scarlet red hair, pale skin, wears a white leather trench coat with black borders spikes running down the arms and three on each shoulder. Wears black leggings with red lace up thigh high boots with spikes on the heel. Has buckles on writ and above elbow on coat. Has an abnormally long tongue that is almost reptilian, sharp teeth and longer canines. Her eyes are the shame shade of bright scarlet as her hair and have catlike pupils.

Personality: well... Vile is.... How should I put this? Clinically insane. she has a dark sense of humor those, other than her, find more disturbing than funny. She also has a habit of eating things normal people shouldn't. Or more or less can't eat actually. Things like metal, poisonous substances small animals... Human body parts. Only if they're fresh off the person tho so saying she bites is an understatement. I warn you now be careful around her she's got a temper, and can only be controlled by her meister, if you make her angry don't be surprised if you lose a limb or your soul for that matter.

History: Viles history is strange.... She wasn't always the way she is now. In fact she was practically the opposite. She was born as a nice girl named Sakura who was a straight A student at the DWMA who's biggest dream was to become death scythe. She collected her 99 souls like a good little girl but when it came down to the witches soul the one assigned was her own sister. Now you can see where the issue was in this situation? Of course Sakura couldn't kill her sister, even if she was a witch. Her sister deciding she wanted to help Sakura decided she wanted to help her little sister so she talked her into doing an experiment that would make her soul stronger and somehow make it so it would be like she'd actually consumed the soul of a witch without actually doing so. Obviously this didn't work out the way they'd planned. Her soul did become stronger but it also became gnarled and twisted, changing into something evil, and changing her appearance and personality with it. It was a relatively painful process and her sister paid for it in a gruesome way. Vile ripped her tongue out.... It wasn't pretty.

Misc.: She has the ability to walk up, sitting on, or just do what she wants on walls due to a special power she picked up from the amount of souls she's consumed

Have you read the rules?
I love souleater!
((That's right isn't it...? Idk any more....))

Last edited by raynefall on October 16th 2013, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Demon club Vile    The Demon club Vile  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 9:31 am

I LOVE this app, I really do....but you're forgetting something REALLY important. Please read the rules to see what you missed and edit it in. K? eDe
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Demon club Vile    The Demon club Vile  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 12:40 pm

Approved!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon club Vile    The Demon club Vile  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demon club Vile
Page 1 of 1